1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    She's more than happy to receive comments & questions in English :)
    haruka_kodama919_67751925_452201118957485_7426095880712310251_n.jpg haruka_kodama919_67346534_379324149436410_3442820852428730903_n.jpg haruka_kodama919_66104745_2386614051429001_8216437007786288510_n.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She was studying in Cebu eh? I guess that explains where she was for part of her hiatus.

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two interviews and a chance to win a cheki

The checki first (must be resident of Japan)

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 5.18.24 AM.png
    https://popnroll.tv/articles/4084

Pop'n'Roll interview:

"From idols to actresses: What is her feelings about her future activities as she enters a new field as an artist? I talked to Kodama on the theme of “to act”.

――First of all, can you tell me why you chose the job of an actress when you resumed activities?

Kodama Haruka:
    Originally I was very interested in the play and wanted to study deeply about acting, so I decided to challenge the path of the actress. However, your first job as an actress was the stance of trying anything if you had a story, whether it was a movie, a drama, or a stage.

――When did you get interested in performing?

Kodama Haruka: Since I was in kindergarten, I really liked standing in front of people and expressing something. If that was the case, it was a child who was willing to run for the lead role (laughs).

--Do you remember the first role you played in your life?

Kodama Haruka:
    Little Mermaid mermaid princess. I wore a blonde wig (laughs).

--Did you have a favorite actor when you were little?

Haruka Kodama:
    Who is it? When I was little, I often watched Sailor Moon rather than drama. I really like the scene where Sailor Moon transforms. So now I want to challenge anime and dubbing movies.

[and more about her current movie, etc.]

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 5.18.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 5.19.27 AM.png
    https://popnroll.tv/articles/4073

Oricon interview:

"Kodama Haruka (22) who started the activity as an actress . Take the first step as an actress on the stage "Come to Me". ORICON NEWS conducted an interview. She revealed the charm of the stage and his future work as an actress, including her view of work after a rest period.

"The first work after I decided to challenge the actress is the stage. The stage can see me live. The fans can also feel close. I do not have a graduation performance, I will do the stage I want to do my best so that I can feel my preparedness. "

It seems that the longing for the play has been held for a long time. “I always wanted to do the play. Idols are[??] and I can do what I want. However, the play can be a job or role that I cannot experience. I think that's a great thing about actresses because you have so many experiences. "

The rest period has become an important time for the future Kodama. “The rest period was a very important time for me,” recalls. I passed HKT48 at the age of 14, and from there I was the best to throw as a top idol. “I thought it was justice to keep doing my best. Because I was a child, there were so many things I didn't understand,” I fell into overwork without knowing. “Rather than keep running hard, it was an opportunity to review my style of rest and style well. I need time to pamper myself. It ’s important to balance. But did you learn how to take a good breath? " A jasper that has learned the importance of “resting” in any situation is okay.

[plus some talk about going to see Lovetan perform and more about Sasshi and Sakura]

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 5.20.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 5.20.38 AM.png

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2142138/

• Like Like x 4
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Posted 22 hours ago, so by my figuring, it will start in one hour (it is just about 8:30 pm now).

Update: there was a delay. She was late getting home, so she changed the time to 22:00.

Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 4.23.13 AM.png

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  8. cmani88i

cmani88i Kenkyuusei

9. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    • Like Like x 3
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Winner Winner x 4
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Why did she post the "chubby" photo?

Former HKT48 Kodama Haruka confessed the real intention of posting a “chubby photo”

“HKT48” former member and actress Kodama Haruka (22) appeared on Fuji TV's “Non-Stop!” On the 3rd and talked about the real intention of posting “Before After Photo”, which became a hot topic in SNS.

The jade that appeared in front of the camera with a refreshing body shape was said to have been taken during a period of poor health with respect to “chubby photos”. A voice was worried about being overweight. “I was happy in my busy days, but my feelings that I couldn't digest myself increased, and I was out of tune.”

And long-term rest. “The first half a year had been a lot of relaxation. It was time to rest indoors and take a rest anyway. After that, it was a little bit of a normal life, and I left my work away from my head.” Revealed. "I was going to have a peaceful everyday life, going for a walk, chatting with my family, going to the sea and listening to the sound of the waves. "The details of the demodulation are detailed."

[about the two pictures]

“I couldn't accept my old self, and it was hard to remember, and I had a hard time looking away. When I thought it would be, both myself and the past myself became able to accept myself. " “I wanted to let people who have waited for me and my fans know about it, so I made a drastic post,” he said with a shy voice.

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/news/1535442/

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another interview talking about what she did before returning as an actress (with six images).

“How much can the image of“ Haruppi ”be broken?” Former HKT48, Kodama Haruka talks about enthusiasm for actress business

This time, we interviewed Kodama, who took the first step as an actress in the same work, and talked about her thoughts and highlights about the work and the feeling of starting her activities as an "actress".

――After graduating from HKT48, you started full-scale actress activities.
    “There is a sense of excitement as well as the excitement of being a“ new challenge ”. When I was an idol, there were always members around me and there was always no one who was always working with me. It's different, so I think that the time for practice and the end of practice will change. ''

--What made you decide to work as an actress?
    “I was originally interested in performing and I wanted to study more about the play. I thought it would be very attractive to be a person other than myself. It was a lot of fun to sing and dance and have my fans watch it, but I had a longing to convey something to those who see it by performing. ''

-How was the reaction of HKT48 members?
    “I was very happy to get in touch with you as soon as the stage appearance was announced, and everyone said,“ I want to go to see! ”. That's why I want you to come without saying "I'm going to see you today!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

――Did you get away from the busy idol industry and relaxed until the practice began?
    "I was able to relax very much, but I like to schedule things, I got up at 7am, wrote a diary called 'I'll do this one day', studied English, and went out with friends. "

--Do you write a diary in the morning?
    “I used to write at night, but writing at night made me feel reluctant and negative emotions were easily born, and I decided to write it in the morning because I couldn't easily execute my decision at night. I can feel positive! "

--What made you want to study English?
    `` I went abroad, but it was difficult to communicate in Japanese (what I wanted to say), and I could communicate in English ... (laughs) ''

――I feel a little quick, but what kind of role do you want to play next after this stage is over?
    "I want to do a student role! I've been an idol since I was 15 years old, so I'm really longing for the feelings of ordinary students. The impression that “I was working” is strong, so if you can do a student role, you want to touch the student's emotions by slipping back in time even when wearing a uniform. ”

https://hominis.media/category/actor/post4467/

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Instagram live just started

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 6.08.53 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    With her play about to open, she is getting lots of interviews. Here is one with MyNavi News.

Former HKT48, Kodama Haruka, recommending SNS blocking and resting "I was thinking too much about the surroundings"

[in 2017 the activity stopped due to poor physical condition. After returning once, she entered the rest period again in December of the same year.]

Some excerpts:

Why did Kodama stop and return? The presence of benefactors was greatly involved there.

-You mentioned that you had thought of retiring during a break in an interview with Nikkan Sports that announced the return.

There was such a time. When I talked to member Marika Tani, I was persuaded that I shouldn't quit. I was very encouraged by the words. I thought it would be nice to quit the entertainment world, study what I wanted to do, or get a different job, but I still wanted to make everyone smile on the stage and perform. There was also a yearning. In Marika's words, I realized that I was not zero and became “I have to challenge!”

--Did you think of another occupation during the break?

First of all, I wanted to be an actress. I talked to my mother, but I was pleased that she was able to perform on the stage and decided to perform on the stage. I ’m inviting you to the production, so I ’m really looking forward to it.

--Thank you for your time today. I think there are many people in the world who can't step back. If you have any message from Kodama-san, please send it to them.

In my case, I was thinking too much about the surroundings. I was thinking too much about what I wanted, and I lost sight of what I wanted to do and what I liked. It's important to hear opinions from a variety of people, but once you shut out, explore your roots, and find that you can continue to do what you like, you'll have a lot of fun every day I wonder if it is. Especially because there is a lot of SNS and information, you will be confused by the surroundings. I think it's important to block it and work hard."

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20190912-kodamaharuka/

Here is another, with a prize offering.

Interview with Haruka Kodama, actress “Do not be passive, take action from yourself anyway”

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 7.25.13 AM.png

https://townwork.net/magazine/job/workstyle/84114/

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Video report from Oricon about Haruppi's stage play:

if the video does not show watch the video here

The first half is from a media presentation with the actors, the second has some scenes from the play.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    JiJiPress

Also, another interview. One thing new: she talks about her speech (which I assume is related to her lisp that she was teased about so much in the past).

Smooth tongue training with disposable chopsticks!

──How to make a voice?

Kodama: There is no guidance on how to put out, but it is said that “It's still cute, so make it a little more mature”. I do n’t have a good tongue, so that ’s it too.

──You have been told a lot about the tongue (laughs). Is n’t it harder than the stage?

Kodama: That's right.  ! Although it is not said that it is difficult to hear in normal conversation, it must be delivered to distant people when it comes to the stage.

──What are you doing now?

Kodama: I am training to speak with chopsticks. It's really hard to talk, but taking a disposable chopstick makes it very good.

── How much time do you spend each time?

Kodama: about 15 minutes. (Laughs) I thought I was going to use a lot of energy.

https://avexnet.jp/column/detail.php?id=1000310

Next update: another interview

https://news.dwango.jp/entertainment/41190-1909

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    MAiDiGi is often late to the party, but better late than never.

Update:
    Performance video

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  20. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I came across an article on EntameNext, doing an interview with Haruppi.

Since I'm not a Japanese native, I did some translation using Google Translate ( I know, it's not that accurate but can still make out some points there )

EntameNext link : https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/2854

upload_2019-9-16_5-57-5.png

Basically, she talks about her change in her current working environment, from an idol to an actress and she quoted "independence". She also mentions her stage play role.

The stage play "Come to see me" will begin on September 13 at the New National Theater, Tokyo until September 16, and at the Sankei Hall Prese, Osaka from September 19 to 20

Thought of sharing this with you all.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 2