1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Komori Yui (Uitan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Re: Komori Yui / 1st Generation

Uitan for team H please. I'll be flipping tables if she somehow misses out. She's the most adorable baby in HKT.

2. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Re: Komori Yui / Team H

In HKT only? come on... :D Thread revival! I'm surprised you haven't posted much more and especially since she made Team H too! :)

3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin

Well you know how I hate double posting right?

But yeah she's one of the most adorable babies in the 48 family and she's pretty badass and a full of energy on stage too from what I've seen so far.

Hope she'll get some decent screentime in the new HKT show.

Go Uitan! :inlove:

4. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik

One post per month is forgivable (though still indecently rare).

Some meat to feed the thread.

Attached Files:

5. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I know you do but it's ok if a set amount of time has passed! I think easily the most adorable in the 48 Family. Definitely full of energy, maybe a bit too much? :D Hoping she does well, and that her positions improve. That show I sent you the link too was a bit disappointing because they put her way out on the side during a few of the songs. Think it was only KazeFui where she was in the middle mix somewhere (being short she defo needs to be at the front)

6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Re: Team H - Komori Yui (Uitan)

At four past eleven p.m. the following message appeared on Uitan's G+. It was taken down after minutes. The text is a little repetitive but I'm giving a full translation below.

It looks like something has gone down behind the scenes that we're not quite aware of yet. Uitan's message was taken down probably because it wasn't meant to be published before a formal announcement. That it has to reach the fans this way is really unfortunate.

8. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

Something fishy's going on in HKT48. Backstabbing? Betrayal? Another case of managerial incompetence? Add in Sasshi's quips about management, and this could easily stack up to possibly negligent or even sinister motives afoot over in Hakata.

9. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

I agree with this completely. And of course, rather than cut the roots of the problem and replace the management they're just going to try and hush the whole thing by firing the girls who speak up, like Uitan.

Hopefully, it was removed because she changed her mind and decided to stick with the group, however unlikely that is. At the next show it will probably be announced that she's decided to "focus on her studies". :glare:

10. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

11. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

^ You should wait for an official statement regarding what happened. But if any of that is true, I'm positive they won't leave in those details.

12. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

As of now it can't be confirmed. The source is a post on the Japanese equivalent of Yahoo Questions. Would help if "Anshin Anzen" marked it as such.

No four members are officially suspended at this point but there's been hints at something going on.
    What we can be sure about is that Uitan is going to graduate the group. We'll have to wait for management to come out with details on what happened to the other four girls mentioned.

13. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27

LOL Airin lover tsk tsk no source
    I have direct contact with her - that can easily be done :p

In any case, I highly doubt management will even disclose specific details on exactly what happened. But yes, I'd like to see what they will do to the girls involved.
    Still, "Yuukosu the chain smoking alco" seems really far-fetched.

14. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Though, the Yuukosu meeting with fans at a bus stop thing isn't dead yet for sure.

But all I can say is that Sashi and Satou have some serious balls to go at each other.

I can't help but think that Sashi may have gotten a bit aggressive and encroached certain boundaries by criticizing the theater manager, especially 2 months after her fall from grace.

But someone's jimmies are seriously rustled and I can't help but think of the ominous 4 girls that basically disappeared.

15. Anggielin

Anggielin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    joeriko

Guys I don't get it why Uitan must Grads from HKT??
    and how another 3 girls involve this case been doing these day,are they will be expelled??

16. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Uitan, you are the special one. If the guesses of many fans are right, you actually were not in the graduation list, and your graduation may have come from a sense of justice or responsibility or frustration at possible betrayal. If that is true, you have earned nothing but admiration for the clear sense of purpose inside you. I just wish you all the best for things you will do in future. I also hope that you will not stop pursuing your dream, even though you may have been disillusioned by something you have gone through.

17. xevikira

xevikira Kenkyuusei

This is really mind boggling. If I got into HKT48 any earlier perhaps I would have learned to really like this member. The last three lines are a bit haunting... I really wonder the sort of things that are went on behind the scenes and what exactly pushed her to write up such an announcement. She's the same age as I am, so I really admire her for taking this step towards her dream- and for having the courage to write up that last bit. Wonder if that deleted post will be reposted officially soon.

As for the other four... I don't have much of a clue except that suspension is the obvious path if the rumors are true (since they ended up quitting they probably were)- but looks like it ended up in departure for them as well.

Not sure if Uitan's grad and the other four are in any way linked other than the simultaneous departures (I doubt they are). But whatever drove Uitan to leave the group, I hope her future endeavors the best, and that the things she saw in the world of showbiz becomes something she learns from, not something that holds her back.

18. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

It's sad that someone so young like Uitan found out how cruel the real world truly is.

Wonder if she was referring to the other members or management or both? :fp:

She's young so she can continue with her schooling and life.
    Good luck and best wishes to her! [clap]

19. tidaktau

tidaktau Kenkyuusei

Uitan! you are the first girl that i looked at HKT. :cry:

Hope you can get better future. Good luck Uitan! :cry:

20. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Huh? Noone neither discussed nor even said about her father's affair? One magazine claimed that they interviewed him and it was a sad, angry lecture.

---

A little journey back in time:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hobO7adliA[/yt]