1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okamoto Naoko (Naopon) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    OKAMOTO NAOKO

[​IMG]

Team: KKS
    Generation: 2nd

Birthdate: April 4th, 1996
    Birthplace: Fukuoka
    Bloodtype: A
    Height: 152cm

2. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Okamoto Naoko

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS GIRL!

3. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

This girl caught me from the first moment, so I'll be keeping my eye on her.

4. halidons

halidons Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami

I really love this girl already, and she said in one LOD that she wants to be like Takamina and do the HKT shout at the beginning of River. [hehe] Can't wait for her to make that a reality, I'll be following her for sure.

5. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

I looove her voice and energy especially at the LOD during Meru run run's Birthday she looked awesome and will definitely be apart of team KIII! Yaaay! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

New fan here!

6. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

Naoko with Komada
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyVUVX0J9Hw[/yt]
    loving those two <3

7. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

OMg that is funny. :D

I think she will be a lead vocal in all of team KIII songs. Her voice exudes beauty and its very pure. :inlove: :inlove:

Wotaing :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

8. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

[party] [party] HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOPON :inlove: :inlove: HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT YEAR!

9. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Naopooonnn!!! Happy Birthdaaay gorgeous! [party] [party] [party]

10. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday, Naopon. <3 :cute:

11. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Naopon's sosenkyo video:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TTT-0FMCZ8[/yt]

Yes, it's just her talking with no gags or anything like that. I still liked it though, because she seems so confident. This is something I noticed in the LODs as well. Many of the other HKT KKS get really nervous when it's their time to talk, but Naopon talks at the stage like she's been doing this for many years.

I couldn't understand all she said. One part I understood though, is that due to her father's influence she likes shonen manga like Rurouni Kenshin and YuYu Hakusho. She also mentioned in one of the Google+ updates that she watches Super Sentai series. Interesting... :)

Also today on her Google+ she posted a video taken at the Yokohama handshake event. I don't recognize the other girls in the video, but in the end Naopon shows up to show the gothic lolita costume she wore to event.

12. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

she has a way with words, very professional

13. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

omg Naopon likes tokusatsu?!?! That's awesome! I love Super Sentai and it's nice to know that there's a tokufan among the otaku girls in the group. I already liked her because of Anata to Christmas Eve and now I like her even more.

The girls on the video are Ui Mashiro, Goto Izumi (Iichan), Komada Hiroka (Piichan) and Ueno Haruka.
    Naopon looks so cute in that costume :cute:

14. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

I know right? I used to watch tokusatsu when I was a kid, but I haven't watched it in a long time now.

Thanks for identifying them! I'm still trying to learn everyone's name. Naopon's face and behavior instantly stood out for me, so she was easy to remember. Let's hope they form KIII soon so she can get promoted.

15. sukipo

sukipo Kenkyuusei

Yep, brazilian kids from the 80's used to watch Kamen Rider Black and stuff.
    I was born in the 90's so I spent countless hours of my childhood watching Power Rangers, but I only got interested in tokusatsu after I turned 18 lol

I think a new club should be formed to unite all the otaku/tokufans in the 48 family. Mayuyu and Lovetan should be the leader and sub-leader. Aside from them, Chikarina and now Naopon, I don't know if there are other girls who watch toku :|

I'm counting on that, I can't wait to KIII be formed!! I think I can recognize all the kenkyuusei members, but actually I don't know much about most of them and this is really frustrating >_<

~~

Here's another video from the handshake event (originally posted on Okamoto's G+)
    Poor girl being harassed by Raira lol

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDmMXQJUKZc[/yt]

16. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

Nice attack there, really cute. :XD: I agree, there should be an otaku club, if there isn't one already.

I'm a bit confused. She mentioned in her G+ that she got birthday cards this week. But isn't her birthday on April 4th? She's still getting cards a month later?

17. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Congrats Naoko!

Ranking in prelims over popular H members without a lot of push, you've definitely have some wota that love ya girl. [clap]

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

The biggest surprise here. When i saw her name on the list, i just said : an HKT girl? That i don't know???

But when i saw her profile picture!! " oh yeah! She's the one who caught my eye during KKS performance"

She is quite cute indeed. Those preliminary results will bring her a little bit of attention, so it's already a success for her.

Even though there's a possibility to not rank, i'm sure it still a good experience to see her name in the frontboard.

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

:^O^: :^O^: :^O^: [rock] :cute: yesssss!!! My top babies made me proud! )Es you rule my Naopon!

I hope she last and ranks this year! I am in awe :cute: [rock]

So excited to be an HKT and 48family fan!

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Lol I went wtf when I saw her on the list too. I recognised her name but I figured if any other kks was going to join Meru and Mio on the list it would be Marika Tani.