1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ya, more like a one season project. Anyway this team has been staying on one theme for more than 2 seasons, for the first time.

(Renai Sousenkyo - 2 seasons, AKB Shirabe - 2 seasons, Bokura ga Kangaeru Yoku - 2 seasons, Sashihara Kaiwaizu - more than 3 seasons)

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

It doesn't surprise me that Sasshi and Sakura don't hang out. They are Kohai and Senpai relationship and besides that Sakura is a loner type.

3. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

4. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    oh my :(
    this was bound to happen whit that crazy schedule of hers, hope she gets well soon!

5. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Fans are reporting that she will be resuming the handshake event so hopefully she's feeling better now.

6. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

a lot of people thanking Sasshi for bringing the subject of SMAP up in Yahoo comments as well.
    yappari, Sasshi has a lot of supporters in general public and in Johnnies fandom.

http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20160921-00000099-the_tv-ent

1ccb9189-s.jpg 3218b6cd-s.jpg ec51a525-s.jpg

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I'm surprised. My impression is that the Johnnies fans despise Sasshi in a certain extent.
    Looks like there's a lot to learn for me .....

9. A.M.N.O.S

A.M.N.O.S Kenkyuusei

hello im a johnnys fan in johnnys forum sasshi has a lot of shipper, we really love her. everybody is shipping her to sakurai,nikaido,inoo,kitayama and many johnnys artist. i agree sasshi is love by general public i notice sasshi haters is from akb fandom and nogisaka fandom. although some johnnys fan hate her because theyre jealous of her but still she has a lot of johnnys supporters.

• Like Like x 1
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, there are extremists and haters in both fandoms, but they are minority (unfortunately, loudest). in general, fans from both fandoms are either neutral or supportive of each other, but they are rather quiet (silent majority)) and don't act as violent as haters, so it looks like there is less of them.

========

Sasshi's cut from latest Music Station

========

high-school girl from OjaMAP wrote about Sasshi in her twitter

https://twitter.com/non_cinderella/status/778549658331209728
    "... Sasshi was at 30 cm distance from me. Her face was so small!"

https://twitter.com/non_cinderella/status/778571974742200320
    "Usually they don't show this on TV, so not many know this... Sasshi was sitting near me and kept on searching material for a joke the whole time. She was smiling, laughing and very kind to everyone even off-camera. It impressed me how much effort she made. What a wonderful person, I respect her".

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I noticed more sasshi-anti's in the international fandom than in Japan. Probably because they are very ignorant of what actually goes on in Japan.

12. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Agree on this I'm one of the international fans of AKB, and it's tiring to see how international AKB fans always came up with the scandal as a reason to hate her. Their outdated about sasshi, but judging like they now her so much..everytime sasshi won SSK, they were like "how come she won? So many people hate her? Is it because a rich wota??" Forgetting the fact that SSK is held in japan, so japanese people love her...fiuh, tiring :gavel::gavel:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Yup. I love reading hilarious sasshi rants after SSK. It's always "How did she win?", "Must be rich wotas"?. Uh maybe if you followed Japanese entertainment, you realized that Sasshi is the biggest and most successful celebrity to ever come from AKB.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I can actually understand why Sasshi isn't very well liked at least in the English fandom. When you think of AKB shows what is the first one that comes to mind? Most likely the answer is Akbingo. The last time Sasshi was on that show was during the HKT 5th Single promotion during 2014 in a VTR. Majority of the time when Sasshi is on tv she is doing programs outside of AKB fandom. Think of most English akb fans' viewing habbits, Akbingo, theater shows, music show performances and the occasional dramas. Only music programs coincides with her work which accounts for about 10-15% of her work. So she has no exposure to English fans. This is also compounded by the fact we are losing sub groups faster than we can get them and Sasshi's most important works are extremely Japanese heavy. That means she can't even fight with her biggest weapon: her words.

15. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ Did Sasshi invite Hana to her apartment for a sleepover?

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I just LOVE this one! [hehe]

===========

Sasshi wrote a letter to Mikurin on her Birthday stage
    http://akb48.blog48.fc2.com/blog-entry-22515.html

btw, I've been reading Japanese with Rikaikun Chrome extension, but recently discovered even better tool for that - SpeakIt! Chrome extension. it reads text aloud, so it helps to comprehend text much faster to anyone whose listening is better than reading like me. highly recommended!
    it's especially convenient to use them both - SpeakIt to quickly get the general idea/skim over comments, etc. and Rikaikun to translate remaining unknown words/parts.

美久へ

お誕生日おめでとう。指原だよー。

今、指原からのお手紙、美久はどんな顔してるかな?

指原は生誕祭のお手紙はスタッフさんからのお願いでしか書かないんだけど、今回書こうと思ったきっかけが、美久に「さしこちゃんにお願いがあるんだけど」と言われて「何?」って訊いたら「生誕祭のお手紙書いて」って斬新なお願いしてきたね。(客笑)

普段だったら断るんだけど、今までにされたことがない斬新なお願いだったのでお手紙を書きます。

美久からのリクエストで私からの手紙。美久は知らなかったふりをしてビックリするのか、知っているテイでビックリしないのか、私も美久の反応が見たかったです。

あんなにちっちゃかったみくりんも、もう15歳。早いねー。

昔は奈子が子供で美久が大人なイメージだったのに、今は真逆。美久は話せば話すほどに子供でとっても愛おしいです。

でもね、あの頃に比べたら大人になったなって思うところもたくさんあるよ。

昔では比べられるところもあり、ライバル視させられてた奈子と美久。

メンバーは覚えてるよね? 恐怖の羊さんヘアー事件。あれは奈子の14歳の生誕祭の日。奈子が生誕で意気込んで、当時大人気だった羊さんヘアーにするって意気込んでたのに、美久も多分羊さんヘアーにしたくて、お揃いにしちゃったんだよね。それに気づいた奈子が泣いて、なぜかこんな超意味わかんないことで2人がケンカしたね。(客笑)

今は2人とも羊さんヘアーでケンカすることないもんね。大人になりました。

あと、覚えてるかな? 東京に来て、仕事する仕事が少なかった時に、みんな東京に来る時は気合を入れて、いつもよりオシャレな服を着て東京に来てたよね。そんな中、みくりんがNHKに着てきた服が私はまだ忘れられません。全身真っ赤だったね。(客笑)

赤のシャツに赤のスカート。カズレーザーさんより先取りで(客笑) 全身真っ赤だったね。私たちがつっこんだら顔まで真っ赤になって、ほんとに真っ赤っかだった。

今ではプロ釣り師アイドルと呼ばれことの多い美久。私はそうは思いません。美久は誰よりもピュアで誰よりも真っ直ぐだから、きっと昔から応援してるファンの方は私と一緒で、そう思ってるんじゃないかな。

たまに抜けてて、みんなに期待に応えようと一生懸命な美久がプロアイドルではなく、等身大のアイドルとして大好きです。

あっ、去年の生誕Tいつも変ってイジってごめんね。去年の真っ赤なTシャツ、強烈なデザインで驚きました。今年の生誕Tはシンプルにダサくて愛おしいです。(客笑)

※田中美久「ひどい」
    ※秋吉優花「みんな着てるから」

いつまでもそのままでいてください。難しいと思うけど、誰かと比べられることを気にせず、真っ直ぐ進んでね。誰がなんと言おうと美久は美久です。そのまま突き進んで、HKTを支えてね。頼りにしてます。

さしこちゃんより

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    User Remusat translated the letter sassy sent to aamin on her graduation stage:

20. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Shibuya no Sashiko