1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugamoto Yuko (Yuukosu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 27, 2011.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
  3. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I guess it's unlikely there'll be any other replies but I'd really appreciate a translation or summary too!
    Unfortunately there's been a very bad rumour circulating about Yuukosu recently. I wonder if these tweets are in response to that.

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I did a quick translation, sorry for any mistakes.

"I'm sorry. It seems like there are many rumours going around. I saw it too. It's very sad. This all over again. You all probably know it, but about 2 years ago there were rumous like these too right? The Internet is scary. The world of show business is scary. I want to rest a little. I don't want to hurt my parents or the fans. I am consulting the people at the agency now."

"They have supported me. I am grateful for the kindness of my manager. The previous time was very sad too. When I was finally starting to forget, this sadness comes again. I want to throw away the cell phone and lock myself up in my room. But I have a duty to explain the truth clearly with my words and to ease everyone's worries. I'm not giving up the fight."

"I'm sorry I made you worry about me."

"But I'm sorry. My health isn't very good. Only today I'll sleep alone in my room. I'm really sorry. It's because two years ago my family was home, but now I'm alone. I'm helpless. I'm scared. When I have sorted out what to say I'll tweet again.

5. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
  6. 二ロー二

二ロー二 Kenkyuusei

they certainly are.

rumours are she works at an ”adult" entertainment establishment under the name of "Enomoto Yuzu".

The 2 main evidences being

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First pic is shows a girl who looks like Yuko, but with the name tag Enomoto Yuzu.

Second pic is Enomoto Yuzu's handwriting, which people are saying is identical to Yuko's handwriting. Such as the distinct looking "yu". Not sure what these cards are, I guess it's something you handout to your customers? Anyways there were other cards, some going into more graphic details... so it definitely is something adult entertainment related.

7. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    @二ロー二 : Yeah, people are also pointing out the scar on the model of the blurred face pictures oscarwilde posted and Yuukosu's scar which you can see in some HKT pictures are in the same place.

I feel bad for her whether its true or not. She's not an idol anymore so if she wants to work in such a place it's up to her, even if it is a little depressing. It's a shame the rumour blew up so much.

@DreamingPebbles - Thanks very much for the translation. Pretty terrible situation and the tweet is painful to read. I hope Yuko is able to come out of this okay and improve her mood.

8. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    @Slimestack: So far it is only an unconfirmed rumor.

And as I see it, all they have are some badly made shops and some blurry pictures,

something to start a rumor with at best, but no real evidence.

9. moonlit

moonlit Member

I beg pardon, but what scar? (me just being ignorant)
    It might be just a girl who looks like her. Such things happen.
    It would be a DAMN shitty thing if it was this other girl spotted that caused the original scandal too.

10. 二ロー二

二ロー二 Kenkyuusei

@Slimestack: yeah, i didn't see that at the time. here is the compilation of "evidence".

[​IMG]

@oscarwilde: the "photoshopped" pictures were taken from the blog of the particular adult shop. it's how they advertise all their girls. if they are just taking Yuko's picture and using it for their own purposes... then I really hope we see a lawsuit from Yuko's side for using her likeness and ruining her reputation.

Last edited: May 30, 2014
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow.she got boobs..and that pic with sakura..obvious difference.:p

12. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I see, she was stressed out so she didn't want to talk about it. I think we should hear from her soon.

13. moonlit

moonlit Member

I just kind of think her distress is genuine, so I find myself siding more with this being not her, than the other option.
    Also, unless those people work in that kind of business where one has to investigate hand writing&specialize in that (legal stuff, like people faking signatures, crime investigations, forensics stuff), I'm not going to listen to arguments on handwriting of those netizens.

14. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    Poor yuukosu, she sounds really sad. It really looks like her though, but she's free to do whatever she wants.

Before we dismiss her scandal two years ago as just a rumour, we might have to ask ourselves when the last time was 5 girls quit a group at the same time, immediately, without a grad announcement or grad theatre show. Her subsequent video in which she denied it, and explained she just left hkt because she wanted to do something else, makes it hard for me to believe her unfortunately.

I hope she feels better soon though. Poor girl

15. Slimestack

Slimestack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    @Discothèque I think I remember her admitting in that video that she had messaged a fan and responded directly to another, but wasn't involved in the incident with the other girls. So she had broken the rules, but not the same ones as the others. I don't know if that's actually accurate though since it was a second hand translation I read somewhere.

@oscarwilde The ones with her face blurred out and the scar clearly visible are from the website of the place she's rumoured to work though, I think. So it's more that people are finding info rather than completely making it up.
    But I do agree that it's just a rumour for now, there's no concrete evidence. I hope people support her whatever the outcome is.

16. moonlit

moonlit Member

^we have too little details on anything to be the judge for that. Komori leaving and saying how scary entertainment world is, is another thing that bothers me.
    Tbh, for example I find it AWFULLY convenient for Sasshi and Rabutan to suddenly have a girl performing a serious song&a girl performing a cute song leave. (typical songs for these 2 to perform)
    I'm not saying they're involved. But I can totally see Sasshi's agency pushing for a definite spot on the team for Sasshi (regardless of her opinion) Here, I said my long time suspicion!

On the other side, I also personally think, that if she really worked there, her reaction would have been different.
    Of course if I'm wrong, there is nothing wrong with it, if she wants to work there it's her choice.
    But she didn't strike me as such a person.

17. 二ロー二

二ロー二 Kenkyuusei

for those who might care...

I went ahead and did my own research on the matter to satisfy my curiosity. I am now fairly certain that a)Enomoto Yuzu is real. b)Many of her customers (who have seen her up close and personal) seem to believe that she is Yuko. c)She officially quit working at the shop in January, just a week after Yuko finally got her own show.

It still doesn't prove that they are the same person. however, as mentioned by slimestack this appears to be a case of information leaking out, rather than being made up. it's just doesn't seem logical that someone would go to such lengths to frame Yuko, who is a nobody at the moment. unlike the bunshun scandals, where they take one picture and write 1 page long story... these are blog posts, message board posts, etc. going way back(I had to see them with my own eyes). and it wasn't even happening on an idol forum or gossip forum. it was happening during everyday operations of this adult shop(who would prefer to remain discreet, due to their shady business). the people involved didn't really think it was a big deal and were pretty happy keeping it their dirty little secret. some guys only really started making noise after she quit and they could no longer see her. one of which is this guy, @yuko0520s who created an account with Yuzu's name a few days after she quit, and has been following Yuko's twitter since. he is now auctioning off Yuzu's hand written message cards for $50. so I guess if there really is someone making stuff up and trying to frame Yuko, it could be this guy.

@moonlit: though I wouldn't say there is nothing wrong with it (do know what kind of work it is?), I think the real issue is the way she has reacted. it was enough to convince you that she is innocent. if it turns out she was lying, now do you still believe her about the HKT incident? I know it's not nice to profile someone, but... she comes from a financially stable family. if she really chose that line of work without being desperate, than it's really not out of character that she would do the things she was accused of during HKT.

the good news for her fans is the her management has denied everything. hopefully they will fight to prove her innocence.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  18. moonlit

moonlit Member

^What I'm saying is that she's free to do it if she want to do it. It's her life. It doesn't mean I have to like it or approve of it, but if it's what she wants to do, then it's her choice. I'm not going to suddenly curse or damn her. I certainly don't think it's a respectable job and I'd rather there would be as less as possible of such institutions. If she chose to work there? There is nothing I can do about it&I'm not going to hurt my head about it, if it turns out to be true.
    For her own sake I hope it isn't.

onto Sugamoto, if the accusations against her were true in the first incident&she has learnt nothing from it, then there is no helping really. It will be her fault. I won't be denying that.
    Sometimes people who fit the case I described above just happen, regardless of the rest of family.
    I'm here for the sake of investigation, but I always try to believe in the good of the people, so excuse me.

and sometimes I wish I didn't post anything in the first place. Then I wouldn't have to voice every single of my views to explain what I mean.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  19. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    oscarwilde48
    @二ロー二 Thanks for your write up.

This case is really mindboggling.

That's all from me.

20. moonlit

moonlit Member

seconded, thank you for keeping us informed.