1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Marina (Mariri) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Hi there! It's been a while since you posted your message, but I just wanted to reply to say that it's great that you're supporting Mariri too! She's very cute and she's usually does cosplay for handshake events. I don't know if you've seen these ones already, but here are a couple more pictures of Mariri in that Chiaki Nanami cosplay. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Mariri performed Oshimeshi with Jiina on her Seitansai. I hope she used her sexy-voice for the talking part.

3. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I hope mariri will rank this year :3 she is so cute and hardworking girl :3 :^O^:
    Her pic in g+ reminds me of 17 years old mayuyu :v

4. Sraco

Sraco Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Yamada Marina Maririr.JPG
    This is pure evil omg
    She's too adorable OTL

I heard she was really talkative on social media, but a lot of her recent G+ posts are just "Good Afternoon" with a picture :^/

lol nvm I was only seeing the top portion of her posts! She just starts off with こんばんわ( ・ ヮ ・ )/ a lot.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Mariri has this ridiculously cheesy, over the top, sexy chara that she has in HKT48 Variety show that should be seen if you're interested in her. It's too bad that it's such an infrequent act, let alone the show itself airs only once a month.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  6. Sraco

Sraco Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    I'm assuming the show is HKT Variety 48 (from the screenshot you posted).
    Are these the right ones? 39 eps? I'm looking forward to Mariri's shenanigans already [hehe]

7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    correct. the one I got the screen cap from is episode 38. just an FYI, her skits are no more than a minute or two of the entire episode. it's still very memorable imo

8. Sraco

Sraco Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    The last part where she fed Ueki was the best lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2018
  9. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Since i learned about her i'm just fangirling over her x3 love she cosplays, are shy on stage but very active social and everything else <3 Love her hairstyle it's so adorable and animeish it fits her so well >w<, hopes so much she will be in senbatsu soon wanna see her shine even more. xD if just her and Aanya was in the same team i would be in heaven.

10. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    damn so was looking for mariri wallpapers and saw the ones for hkt mobile
    00889_l.jpg 01402_l.jpg 00923_l.jpg 01248_l.jpg

Wished us outside japan could get our hands on them she's adorable and beautiful in these

11. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Mariri Seitansai
    May, 9 18:30

Line up
    Akiyoshi Yuka, Anai Chihiro, Inoue Yuriya, Ui Mashiro, Ueno Haruka, Okamoto Naoko, Kojina Yui, Kodama Haruka, Komada Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Natsumi, Yabuki Nako, Yamada Marina, Yamamoto Mao, Wakatabe Haruka

12. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    In the latest HKT no Variety,at some point Marina is wearing a ponytail and I think it's the first time I see her actually wear one since she's usually have twintails or have them down!If she probably did wear a single ponytail before but either I never noticed/registered or it went off my radar!
    http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-5025.html

13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    No one is posting about her the Jaken?Where she ended?From Nana's tread it would seem she won the first round and her cosplay look amazing!

Edit: It looks like she lost in the second/quarterfinals round!That's to bad!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  14. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Apparently, Naachan was telling her fans during HS that she planned on dressing like what Mariri would dress like for Janken. That is really cool how close they all ended up dressing like.

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yeah,I think talked before hand to match!I also heard they exchanged LINE and it makes me because I like to hear about intergroup friendship!I don't if they're friends or it's just out of courtesy but it's still nice!

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Haha that's easily my favorite cm so far. her expressions are really cute!

18. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I loved Mariri's cm, she looks amazing in it, it was great and I hope she will get some more attention for it instead of the usual management's favorites...

19. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I wish she took the oportunity that the Showroom allow the members over 18 to them over midnight for the new year!I would have liked to see her too!She probably have other commitments though!

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

She did stream from around 23:00 to 00:40. But she is coughing and kinda having something like a cold.