1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Jessica Veranda (Vey) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    well i'm a VCD grad too...it's understandable if that's the case...my first year wasn't that bad...but my third year was very very tiring... *jadi curhat* :D
    well than again...i hope the "incident" doesn't affect her anymore

2. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

She rarely tweet.. Yet when she do, my worries gone [angel]
    Do your best my oshi <3. Thought, not yet go to theatern but I will support you :inlove:

3. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Her new PP, the one with her wearing glasses quite a hot item, I heard someone willing to pay 800k for that card....

4. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

and this is from OGB + Signing event with Ka' Ve XD

5. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

I Love This Pic :inlove:

Attached Files:

6. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    In the latest PV, she is in Nyan's blocking. I suppose her being like Nyan is not just my own thought. Perhaps, if JKT48 covered another AKB song, she will be in another Nyan position. Good for her [clap]

Although in terms of resemblance, she resembles Maimai more than Nyan...

7. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

here comes the hurricane, from her G+

Attached Files:

8. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

^^

...hmmm ...nice pic ...but ...is she lose her weight or something ...??? ... [think] ...

..."agak kurusan soal nya" ...hehe ... :^^;: ...

9. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

She looks so thin .. almost to the point of worrying whether she's healthy or not. [sweat]
    Well maybe it's because she's quite tall for a girl :)

10. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

this girl is totally cute >.< or should I say cute maximal not even Yupi can match her when she play with her cheek. when you talk with her only within 30-50 cm range...
    she polite, she's cute when shy, friendly, talk very nice, beautiful, well she just... to perfect ... for a lady :inlove:
    oh 1 more thing, she love to eat ^^, she eat a lot :D I love girl when she love eat :D

11. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

wow, its not just me though that. yeah, I only know Ve at first, then i look this girl who resemble Ve. after i knew her name, i just found out she is gradted for a long time.

when they smiled, you can look their similarity

12. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    !!!!!!!!!!!!??????

[​IMG]

Girl crush omg.

She has an Acchan vibe tbh, the "calm and collected girl next door" kind of aura. Looks motherly and very pretty. Honestly, I wouldn't mind her taking over center position anytime soon (no offense to Melody-oshi), since she did amazing in Yuuhi wo Miteiruka. Like her gaze just warms your heart and makes it go dokidoki, you know? :inlove:

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^
    Rena actually calls her "mama".
    She does give off a very kind feeling :inlove:

14. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Some trivial videos...........ve's scene in a music video and a movie before joining jkt48

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9p4jpuOzjA[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-UZT1h1Pis[/yt]

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    From the calm and somehow shy attitude, she did reminds me of Acchan [nod]

Well, FYI, Ve is one of the members who have successfully climbed the "JKT48 Hall of Fame". When Cleo and Ochi is still in JKT48, she's not one of the front girls. But now, she has really progressed, proofed by being chosen as Yuuhi's senbatsu and image holder. Her progress is considerably recognizable up until now.

I wouldn't mind if she replaced Melo as the center since I've saw her centering once in Hebirote: in which she did amazingly. But matter-of-factually, I think her position right now is already very suitable with her personality. Like a piece of puzzle, she fits the hole exactly as needed - which made her being a center seemed unnecessary.

Like I said, she's JKT48's Nyan :inlove: The princesses of their respective group :inlove:

2008 [wonder] Yeah. I kinda felt sad when knowing it, too. If Maimai was still in AKB, maybe I would've made her my oshimen.

Maybe that's the reason why I liked Ve before finding myself towards my current oshimen :XD:

16. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    From the calm and somehow shy attitude, she did reminds me of Acchan [nod]

Well, FYI, Ve is one of the members who have successfully climbed the "JKT48 Hall of Fame". When Cleo and Ochi is still in JKT48, she's not one of the front girls. But now, she has really progressed, proofed by being chosen as Yuuhi's senbatsu and image holder. Her progress is considerably recognizable up until now.

I wouldn't mind if she replaced Melo as the center since I've saw her centering once in Hebirote: in which she did amazingly. But matter-of-factually, I think her position right now is already very suitable with her personality. Like a piece of puzzle, she fits the hole exactly as needed - which made her being a center seemed unnecessary.

Like I said, she's JKT48's Nyan :inlove: The princesses of their respective group :inlove:

2008 [wonder] Yeah. I kinda felt sad when knowing it, too. If Maimai was still in AKB, maybe I would've made her my oshimen.

Maybe that's the reason why I liked Ve before finding myself towards my current oshimen :XD:

17. djt

djt Kenkyuusei

hmm i'm ve oshi, well tbh ... I prefer she's a wing girl, because if she's center, she will cover up the others. this will be bad for other member ...

18. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

Totally agreed with this gentlemen ;)

Ve aura is just astonishing.. Even in yuuhi, I honestly don't pay any attention to the other girl..

In solo and imb she even act as oogoe diamond center replacing aki and stella..

19. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Happy Birthday Ve [party]

20. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    [party] [party] Happy Birthday Veranda!! [party] [party]
    "Mark of a True Lady"

Conquer all hearts! Overcome all barriers! Go and succeed on the next year!