1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Melody Nurramdhani Laksani (Melody) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Discothèque, Feb 13, 2012.

1. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    ^ I mean JKT48 fans ^^ sorry to confuse you :^^;:
    some people who in that group called it like that ^^

I'm one of the uploader actually

2. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

Whenever I see her, it feels like she's so distant... The feeling as if I can know she's hiding some sad story deep inside and cover it with a beautiful smile. (Or am I only delusional? Who knows? :D )

3. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Ah, i also got that feeling from her..
    It's probably something similar to when Acchan falls in love with Sato Takeru back in 2010..

Dang, it's my first time posting here and i forgot to say hello to everyone..
    "Hello, there, i may be misunderstood-type of person but nice to know you." [hi]

4. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Well...this is my take if I positioned myself in her shoes :

https://soundcloud.com/anangga-pratama/ ... melody-mp4

Lyric :

My heart screaming my mouth locked
    I can't do much other than standing still
    watching the leaves touch the ground and feel the pain I can't describe in any words

I know my fault and I want to fix it
    In any way I can , I swear..

But I can't talk, I am locked and hide the tears
    And every words I say, I don't meant to hurt you..

I just want to enjoy your warm hands more
    I've sacrificed my love just to see you smile and bring delights into my heart

I can't do much other than standing still
    watching the leaves touch the ground and feel the pain I can't describe in any words

5. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Those tunes are made by you, right Angga? Fantastically done [clap]
    If you sell those things in a CD like the one you gave for the members, I'll definitely buy it :D

Anyway, her birthday is coming in this month [party] Can't wait for the 24th! :inlove:

*edited: The tunes you made really reminds me of all classic RPG games in the past. Well, it mostly reminds me of Harvest Moon BTN, where the girls have their own theme that fits their personality.

Now, I kinda wanted that kind of game which featured JKT48 members. And these themes are used in the game. They really fits the girls perfectly.

6. onnyfariz

onnyfariz Kenkyuusei

A game featuring JKT48 girl?

A dating sim. In bahasa or english will be AWESOME.

Or an MMORPG where you "gain power" from your oshi, and each oshi will give you different power.
    If there's an SAO-like game where you can dive into the game, and meet your oshi there. I will be.... Speechless..

7. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I'm gonna do it anyway :D

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MELODY !!
    [rock] [party] [party] [rock]

8. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

happy birthday Melody [party]

9. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday and best wishes for you, Melody. [party]

10. rizzzzzzuwan

rizzzzzzuwan Kenkyuusei

Kyaaaaaa :3 she is now 21 years old... Happy Birthday melody [party] wish you all the best...

11. redA1

redA1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    TObyredA1
    Greetings :)
    Jus drop by to say, Happy Birthday Melody!! \(^o^)/ :D

12. Havoranger

Havoranger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yuirii_murayama
    Twitter:
    Havoranger
    happy birthday Melody-san! [party]
    many fans came to theater today for celebrate her birthday :awesome:

13. myth_wota

myth_wota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Happy birthday melody.... [party] [party]
    I want to see you in japanese PV again like new ship... best wishes for you <3

14. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Alright this may sounded random everyone. But I really wanted to ask this:

What do you think about her (Melody)? How does she looks for you, and more importantly, does she fits with her current 'zero' position from you point of view?

The fact is, I'm trying to answer this myself. But since I'm a Melody-oshi, I'm afraid my answers are going to be biased towards my own opinion.

If you had the time, please reply to this question. Any kind of insights, whether it is praises, scolds, critics, etc is fine, as long as you answered it with your honest opinion.

Thank you very much!

15. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    I think so, her beauty is amazing and I think a beautiful image suits JKT48 more than a cute image. She's more mature than the other members, but not in a pretentious or "boring" way, more in a "dedicated" way.

Some fans, I've noticed, try and put her in the position of Shinoda Mariko which I don't agree with. She's only 21 years old, she should hardly be considered the old lady of the group. She looks younger than her age, anyways.

16. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

^second that

I just wish that she is a better talker because being the front girl means that she must be able to represent the group. I'm not saying that she is bad, just not good enough for me

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    It took me awhile to warm to Melody. I became a JKT fan last year sometime around when the second generation auditions was announced. I started off as just an AKB fan and my kami-oshi still is Miyazawa Sae and when it was announced she would join SNH. I thought should learn more about the overseas sister groups. I thought for sure I would become a fan of SNH but I ended up liking JKT more instead.

The fancams helped in excelling my interest. The same with the English translations provided on here and on other websites.

I never really gave much thought to Melody when I was an AKB fan only. She is in "New Ship" but Sae and none of my favorites are in the MV, so any curiosity about her was fleeting.

When I did hear about her, it was snippets of conversation and not rants exactly. The consensus being that JKT was plainly a bad idea. And Melody as center was someone who hindered rather than helping, due to her age and alleged scandal. I'm not even going to go there.

I don't listen to gossip much most of the time, like or dislike who you want, within reason. Don't go overboard, don't do crazy things like that anti-Paruru blog.

So I perhaps came into the community underestimating Melody? But then the first thing I read about her, at this point committing to learn more about the members, is her quote about not approaching her while at school.
    I thought it was a strong statement, in a good way. Sensibly, I can see why she's one who would say it, being one of the older members as well as the most famous. I can understand why a fan would be more comfortable in approaching her, and not Nabilah or Beby.

The tipping point is seeing how serene her expression is a lot of the time, she comes off as 'together' and secure.
    It's like when you're traveling and you're flustered with your wheelie suitcase. And sweaty and tired.
    And you feel this woosh of air and from behind strolls past this person who looks well-rested with movie star hair. Confident stride but not rushed, jacket tossed over their arm, iced coffee drink with straw in hand.

Maybe because I'm a girl, things like that stand out to me? Grace and cool all together, but looking effortless.

Which is why I found it funny when I heard her and Nabilah sweat the most out of the group. Sometimes using hair dryers on themselves. Because it doesn't come off as obvious when Melody is agitated. Maybe why that statement from the Official Guidebook stood out to me for months.

And what sealed my image of her was during the performance of "Baby Baby Baby" during the 2nd Mega Konsert when all the girls are on stage and Melody is standing center stage with a veil shading some of her eye. And she looks like a ruling queen.

My image of her is someone pretty secure with themselves. And very, very private. She's a little quiet at times, but I don't think she has to be the loudest voice in the room because she does have a strong enough aura. I like hearing about the funny things about her because it helps her seem more approachable.

I will admit, that I have at times forgotten when she wasn't around. I didn't know she wasn't there for the Hitam Putih interview right away (I skipped through "Gomen ne summer"). But I also think that's because JKT are fairly strong as a complete unit at this point so she doesn't have to be there for every TV show. But I will say, I would notice right away if Kinal wasn't around in an interview. So, she could be a little louder.

18. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^
    agree.
    can't say anymore words to describe her

19. zulvkr

zulvkr Kenkyuusei

i think melody is the real leader of JKT48 now.kinal is good too.
    but when melody speak,all of member will hear that.even the rebellious member like jeje or sonya.
    maybe that sound so scary,but she is very resolute (tegas) also very caring to all member,especially
    young member like nabillah,gaby,ayana (some member said this three is melody children).
    several member of team J have entertainment background before,so its really normal if some
    member have more ego than other member (cleo and ochi is a good example) but melody can
    supress that.she is always smilling on the stage thats why fans and ordinary people like her.
    but outside the theater,sometime she show us her killing/sharp face [speechless]

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    melody is like a big sister type in JKT...maybe like shinoda mariko...in the future she can be a captain of a team...if she's still in JKT of course...