Aigasa Moe (Moechan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. myaidol

myaidol Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Aigasa Moe (Moechan)

for the first time me make post and created account in here, deddicated to Aigasa Moe :D
    well.. this a good time to say... "Otanjoubi Omedetou Aigasa Moe" :XD:
    http://i.imgur.com/IqjxF5kl.jpg

2. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Otanjoubi omedetou Moe chuuuann [party]
    let's dance girl [dance]

3. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday to my KKS Oshi!!

Glad a few more people are posting in here!! Her Birthday show will be on monday, so hopefully the LOD will follow shortly after. A must watch if you like her :) (hopefully of attending the show despite losing out on the fc application)

4. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Happy birthday awesome little girl [party]

now looking forward to watch her seitansai.

5. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^
    Love that phrase, because that is exactly what she is, although she isn't as little as what I thought she would be though! She seem a lot taller than Okada Nana and Saskai Yukari in person! Didn't see them beside each other though so maybe not. Still can'r believe she wouldn't let go of my hands when the staff was ushering me out.. :D

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Happy Belated birthday Moechan!

I've started watching RS LODs only fairly recently and Moechan really stood out in the performances. The old Team 4/H1 stage was possibly my favourite stage so it was great to see her in that but B3 is really good too. In terms of her looks she kinda reminds me of Renacchi but she's a lot more expressive than Kato.

Like posters earlier said, she seems ready for when the next round of promotions go through (probably after the summer) and I'd agree that Team K would suit her, they have less of the young members than the other teams. I'd love to see her in a unit with Muto Tomo perhaps, I reckon they'd make a good combination.

7. lusobr

lusobr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Moe pre-AKB48

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTV0i5DS5-4[/yt]

Looks like she was in this dance group called J☆Dee'Z. This explains her personality and cap collection. Would love to see this side of her be showed more.

If you look in the youtube channel that uploaded that vid you'll see more of her performing with J☆Dee'Z. I found it on random 2ch thread.

Here's some confirmation from a current member who voted for her in the last election.

8. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Raveen - Try catching her in some of the K6 lods she did subbing for Tomochin. It's why some of us dub her Tomochin Jnr.

lusobr - thanks for that, always interesting to see where the girls come from pre-48 and was sweet that pic of Momoka watching the tv and praying for Moechan!

9. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ well it's not only her subbing for Tomochin, but if you take a look at her dance style, it does resemble Tomochin, too :XD:

10. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

And not to mention, she has that similar gyaru look that Tomochin has too. :awesome:

11. zak099

zak099 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Everyone, please watch the new Kousagi Dojo 4/12/13 ep18. Our favorite kenkyusei is in it. I hope she get's more exposure. Go Moe-chan!! :inlove:

12. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Saw this and it was a little short on Moe's part, hopefully it will continue this week!

13. Raidenkun

Raidenkun Kenkyuusei

oh my goshhhh
    Moe-chan just can't stop being so kakkoi ~~ :^^;:

[​IMG]

sometime i just confuse if she or Umetan is seme in the couple. lol

14. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Moechan, she will be the next dancing machine in AKB48
    she have ability to do that :)
    but she still must develop her skill, she still young, but i hope she will get promotion as soon as possible,so she can learn more thing from another member :)

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^
    Dancing machine, I like that! :D
    Agreed that she needs some work but then most girls will/do as they aren't complete articles (even those in the full teams). I guess that is part of the joys of following the girls though, watching them start from scratch if you were and seeing them develop.

16. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

Actually, she's a bit too advanced for AKB style of dancing. IIRC in an AKB to XX (correct me if i'm wrong) she says that she had to tone down her dance skills to match/fit the choreography.

17. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Wouldn't necessarily have said her dance skill needs more work, vocals maybe (think shes come on pretty well here) and variety (possibly needs to be a bit more assertive but the way she is, its like Chin) are probably areas which she could improve more on. Handshake-wise I think she's more than ok :D

18. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Stolen from the concert thread, our little'un made the front in the U15 senbatsu! If there wasn't any other reasons to get the dvds or blus when they come out, this'd definitely be one!

M16. First Rabbit
    U-15 Senbatsu (Front: Kimoto K(center), Moriyasu M, Tomonaga, Aigasa)

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Awesome!

Plus, all KKS concert in June!

20. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Certainly looking forward to that. Should be a great place for Moechan to showcase herself (should she be given that chance ie leading unit/frontlining a song etc) and who knows, might be an announcement too :)