1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Aigasa Moe (Moechan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Re: KKS - Aigasa Moe (Moechan)

Just to let you guys and girls know that this week's AKB Kousagi Dojo is a continuation of the "Road of a Dance Idol" with Moechan and Tanochan :)

and Moe's appeal video for Sousenkyo is up -

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr2sYyFzMFs[/yt]

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Kenkyuusei

Ahhh I just found out about her last night and although I know nothing about her... she's beautiful! I'll keep a look out for her, she could be one of my favs. Definitely my favorite of the research students though ^^

3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

I saw her performing in Yuko´s birthday stage from last year,she was awesome dancing and she has a very cool image, hope she can be part of Team K,since Team K will have vacant spots soon, they will need new girls to complete the team

4. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^ So glad the two of you can appreciate what Moe and the KKS bring unlike others in the forum who are unable to open their eyes or minds to anyone new because the time isn't right :fp:

L.Lawliet - although there aren't any subs of yet, there are two episodes of AKB Kousagi Dojo which feature Moechan (along with Tanochan). A good watch as it follows their road of being a dance idol. You can also check out her G+ for many random, funny and normal photos she does of herself and the KKS. :)

YukoOshimaFan - With any luck she will go to K and that reunites her with her B3 unit member, Hirari! However, it wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't, look what happened to Miyupon [wonder]

5. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ Miyupon's style fits team B after all. I think Moe has higher chance of promoted to team K. After all, team K will have 2 vacancies after Tomochin and Sayaka leave. TOMOCHIN. :lol:

6. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^ Wait..Tomochin is leaving? I thought it is like 0048 and there is a Tomochin the 2nd :p In seriousness though, I'm praying she makes it to K, as I've said, before, perfect fit for her. With regards to Miyupon, I made a mention because she subbed in K stages so much, so I thought would be a natural fit too.

7. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Moechan got being the covergirl for Big Comic Spirits,

http://spi-net.jp/movie/index.html

[​IMG]

Making+Teaser:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilb1fPAUi74[/yt]

EDITed: ↓lol thanks for corrections.

8. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Didn't realise there was a video for it, so thanks for the link Arubaro! Will hopefully get a copy of BCS, oh and it's already out. Moechan G+'d a photo of it this morning of it in a conbini!! :)

9. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

It's the 6/17 issue and has been on sale since yesterday, the 3rd.

10. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

WHOA, Moe first solo gravure [party]

Is this a sign of Moe push starting? :awesome:

11. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

wow moechan started to grab attention, it seems they need replacement for tomochin spot :hehe:

12. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

No promotion at the KKS concert but hey, Moechan performed in the End Roll unit, a song that would've been right up her street! Should be something to look forward to watching for sure!

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88

^ Yeah! When I saw the setlist and saw her name performing End Roll I was like "LASKDJLASKJDLASKDJLAKSDJ YEAH". Looks like she performed in Yuuko's position? from her costume, that is.

14. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^ If that's the case, then even more of a perfect position for her! I was wondering if they would have given her Seifuku Resistance as her Unit but I guess since she performed that already as Tomochin's under, that was highly unlikely :D

15. sideralis

sideralis Kenkyuusei

I hope she gets promoted soon :cute: she is my favorite 13th gen, I never get tired of her Junjou Shugi :lol:

16. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Moechan is truly an attention-grabber. She's probably gonna end up with Team K, my favorite team so I'm happy with that. I was worrying that I might leave the fandom if both Yuko and Kojiharu leave but with Moechan, I believe that there's still hope with the new gen. This girl is pretty and very talented. As a forgein fan, I hope to see her more in variety shows, single appearances, etc.

17. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

^
    There is plenty of hope with the 13th-15th gen, and yup Moechan is one of the girls spearheading that hopeful charge! Does seem to be a bit more appearing in things of late with magazine articles n shoots (big comic spirits covergirl), Akbingo appearance, ANN etc which are hopefully signs of more to come :)

18. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna

Yup, yup! :D

I love who she takes TONS of photos of her. She's a lovely girl.

19. ZerodotZero

ZerodotZero Kenkyuusei

I have a feeling she will get pushed when Tomochin graduates......

20. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

i was watching an old episode of Kousagi Dojo (episode 18) and I am really impressed by Moe-chan's dancing skill. The pro free style dancer praised her dancing skill :D :D