Aigasa Moe (Moechan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

moechan's new look
    [​IMG]

somehow remind me with this one
    [​IMG]

[think]

2. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Succession won't be complete until the hair is dyed!! :lol:

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Too young to (be) dyed! :lol:

I guess they start grooming her to be the next Tomochin now. Cool. :awesome:

4. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Interesting note - I got to talk with J*Dee'Z this past weekend, and mentioned Moe. They still keep in contact and hang out together when they can, so that's a cool thing. I'm like six degrees of separation from her now.

5. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ohhhhhh.... I hope she doesn't dye her hair! At least not all of it. I like her hair the way it is.

6. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    i am glad to see moechan as tomochin successor but i don't really like if it's turned to be a copycat. moechan must be have her own character.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha you should not worry then. Behind that beautiful and mature-looking face there lies KSGK :hehe:

8. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

You guys honestly need to watch more of her then if you're worried that she's just gonna be a copycat, it's just as yuki88 says ;) watch latest Akbingos, look at g+ vids etc.

tris-chan - thats good to hear. I remember reading here that one of the girls from J'Dee Z watched and voted for Moe in sousenkyo :)

9. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

fyi: As per the original blog and the schedule, Moe will be performing with Team K at the theatre on the fourth of September.

10. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

She asked management if she could fill in the missing spot. Gotta admire her drive and enthusiasm there. She really wants to be noticed and clear she wants to be in Team K :)

11. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    So true. Definitely Team K material. Plus she's taking Sayaka's advice to heart. From Pancho's Google+, translated by jigsaw-puzzle48:

Question :
    What’s your goal now, as you got promoted to regular member of Team 4?
    Answer:
    The other day, at the time of dome concert, I received advice from Akimoto Sayaka-san, that it’s good if I could fill the vacancies of character in the team.
    So, I want to be like Itano Tomomi-san, I want to aim the girl’s character that is liked by man or woman!
    Even I already become a regular member, I don’t wanna forget my original spirit. I want to keep my freshness and continue to give my best performances forever!!!

I'm gonna keep an eye out on this girl. She's really starting to impress me.

12. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

[​IMG]
    from today's performance
    she trying to be cute like her name :blush:
    management just announced, there is another member from sister group who just promoted to team K
    i'm sure, may she will heartbreak when knowing about this news :fear:

13. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Yeah I heard former JKT member Nozawa Rena moved to K perm. Moechan'll be fine, might be disappointed but doubt it will break her heart as such. She's working towards her goal and she'll get there. As I said, stepping up and asking management to put her into that K show should help her on her way :)

14. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    ^ Err Rena is stil a member of JKT lol, and she had been on concurrency since she returned to Japan but without exact team... until today :^^;:

But yay, Moe in team K stage!! I wonder which unit will she be in. I'm putting my bet on End Roll, based on the line-up :lol:

15. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Hahaha yeah, at the time of writing I saw it was just team K but doesn't matter :p (not bothered u less its about Harugon).

Agreed about which Moechan's unit should hopefully be. She's be a bit too young to perform Garter however :lol:

16. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha garter!! XD

to be honest I wanna see Hirari in that unit but she's even younger than Moe :^^;:

17. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

LOL..Hirari..omg. One day maybe :lol:
    I'm happy enough with the lineup as is though (Amina, Mocchi & Aamin). So yeah, Moechan End Roll!! something I really wanna see seeing as her other performance of that hasn't seen the light of day yet!

18. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    She will also perform for team K on the 6th btw and....
    Ugh, now that I look closer to the lineup, her unit won't be End Roll for sure. Garter is not possible due to her age, so it's either Candy or Hajimete no Jellybeans... or Higurashi no Koi :^^;:

Unless someone in End Roll is moved to other unit :^^;:

19. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

Still hoping for End Roll but failing that, Jelly beans would be good. Not sure Candy would be a fit so well but in sayig that, Ju has managed it before so its possible

20. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    This is a little break down on the line-up on 4th and 6th and their usual units:

I think Amina usually takes Sayaka's post in garter, no? and ucchi usually in higurashi. I haven't been watching waiting K LOD after the new unit songs so I'm not really sure about the units... but... yeah, Moe will be in one of those three I mentioned before :^^;: