1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's been two months, so time for an update. Maidona News has an article about her history in entertainment.

Itami Tomomi, AKB48 experience gained "weed spirit" and "written Nambo spirit"

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 4.15.53 PM.png

Tomomi Itano, who played a part of Kami Seven at AKB48, the highest season, is 28 years old. Currently active as an actress as well as a solo artist. About 6 years since graduation from AKB48. “We are proud to have been at AKB48,” and the group's experience in the group is the basis for shaping the present. What the initial member Itano got with AKB48?

Enrollment period is about 8 years from 14 to 22 years old. “I felt like I was able to run with all my strength because I had physical strength and curiosity because of youth. I would n’t fall down even if I hit it. It ’s all about things that you ca n’t taste as long as you live, and that ’s why you ’ve experienced a lot of things. ”

I also enjoyed the difficulty of coordinating with my academic work and the busyness that I couldn't play as innocently as in my age. “AKB's activities and study. I was desperate so that I couldn't get stuck, and I did homework after a rehearsal that ended late at night. It was difficult to cut down my sleep time.” It was. It was the presence of the members that connected it. “It was a supporter of my heart that I was able to say“ Let's do our best together! ”, And we had a bond because we were working hard together.

What we got with AKB48 is “weed spirit” [note: as far as I can find, weed spirit, 雑草精神, relates to not ever being beaten; even if a weed is stepped on many times, it will survive and continue to grow]. “We experienced a time when AKB48 didn't sell as an early member, and we all believed and tried hard to make our dreams come true. I think weed was nurtured by believing in ourselves and not giving up.” Put a sense of reality.

AKB48's “Tochin” is also an ARASA [アラサー, someone close to age 30]. “I am proud to have been at AKB48. I am also happy with the title of former AKB”, while valuing the background so far, towards the entry of the thirties “Imano Itami personally enough to surprise me that I am from AKB I want to do my job as much as possible. ” This is because I think it is the greatest return to the old nest as a graduate."

https://maidonanews.jp/article/12637162

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another interview, this time with MyNavi News.

What is Tomomi Itano's public image? 28-year-old life design "I don't have an ideal"

After graduating from AKB48 in 2013, Itano is active as an actress as well as a solo artist. “Prison 13” (released on August 30) plays the sister Yuma who tries to help her sister (Mayumi Hotta) who committed himself to prison experiments. From the role that overlaps with the public image, I explored the “essence” of Itano.

――When the production of `` Prison 13 '' was announced, `` I have a love for my sister, I am married, but it is masculine, it does not look bad, but it is also cute '' It was a difficult role. ” You are facing one role like that.

My sister was four, so “love for my sister” was easy to empathize with, but the most difficult thing was “manhood”. Where is it in me ... I am the opposite of “strength” and “manhood” that come from the goodness and height of Gatai. For example, I don't want the boxing scene to look like a boxer ... Since she is shorter than her sister Mayu Hotta, how can you convey “manhood” based on that? While talking with the director, I made clothes by dressing and learning boxing in advance.

It's easy to think about a strong woman (laughs).

--from long ago?

Perhaps the strong image of the AKB48 era is still influencing. After that, my eyes are sharp in dance numbers and solos, which may be the reason (laughs).

--It's been a while since you graduated, and the image around you has changed recently.

I agree. The people I meet say "It's completely different from the image," but this is normal for me (laughs). It's always the same in my private life, but my friends tell me, “It ’s better to put out that kind of side,” so it ’s good to have a song with a cute atmosphere, not just a dance number. I think. That's all I need to know about my nature ... (laughs).

――Two years have passed since I thought about myself, 26 years old, Itano became 28 years old in July, but did you have a change in your view of occupation and life?

Compared to when I was 26 years old, I started to catch things flat. Even if I don't think about it, I wonder if that timing will come ... (laughs). If you do what is right in front of your eyes, maybe there will be a way ahead ... But when I was in my twenties, I decided to do my best at that time, so that's why I feel I can try any job at my best. I think there will be various changes when it comes to marriage and childbirth, so I want to devote myself to my time and work.

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 7.32.04 PM.png

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20190908-itanotomomi/

More about Prison 13.

teaser credits
    Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 7.20.28 PM.png

if the video does not show watch the video here

[dead link]

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 7.26.10 PM.png

https://prison13.com/

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  3. Bruno

Bruno Kenkyuusei

New Mini Album “LOCA”
    2019.10.16 Release

■ First limited edition (CD + DVD + MINI PHOTO BOOK)

Part number: KICS-93861

Price: ¥ 4,400 (tax included)

CD
    01 Koikoro
    02 LOCA
    03 LOVE SEEKER
    04 Destiny
    05 Ace B
    06 A song for you

DVD
    Tomomi Itano LIVE 2019 digest video

■ Regular Edition (CD Only)

Product Number: KICS-3861

Price: ¥ 2,310 (tax included)

CD
    01 Koikoro
    02 LOCA
    03 LOVE SEEKER
    04 Destiny
    05 Ace B
    06 A song for you

* CD content is the same for both the first limited edition and the regular edition

So... We're not getting an MV this time ? :c

Attached Files:

4. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, we have the short MV for "Kimi ni Okuru Uta", but apparently the DVD doesn't have an MV... :confused:

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's a weird choice tbh to not have an MV for ur title song. But glad to see new music coming from Tomochin

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

MV or no MV, that's still a really catchy, up-tempo pop song from Tomochin.:)

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Tomomi Itano and Emiko Kawamura (Tanpopo) appeared in the Fukuoka area travel variety program “I went to Fukuoka for a moment” (TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting). One of the highlights is a talk in a moving car in a location program where a guest draws a lot and decides where to go and takes a taxi and visits four places within the time limit. Tomomi Itano heard an interesting story from the AKB48 era.

At the age of 14, she passed the audition and joined the first generation of AKB48. At first, AKB48 wasn't so popular, but every day was unimaginable.

The holidays are only on New Year's day, and lessons, media appearances, and harsh schedules are performed at concerts. Itano reveals that she was full of “where do I have time to sleep because I don’t have much time to care about other members”? Moreover, she looks back on those days and seems to be lonely saying, “I don't have enough memories for three years that I was so busy.”

Some shots from the travel show.

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 7.37.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 7.37.56 AM.png

And a bonus from Prison13.

Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 7.38.20 AM.png

http://japan.techinsight.jp/2019/09/maki09221513.html

9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Five page interview in Music Voice. She talks about Prison13, the one man live, and the upcoming tour. One thing that ties them all together: physical conditioning.

"It was very difficult for me to perform. Yuma is a martial arts writer, strong against her husband, and has a personality. But I wasn't tall and masculine, so I wondered how to play. Touching martial arts to make a role. There is a scene in which boxing mitt strikes against Mali, but if the line of the body is thin, people who are watching "I really do?" I learned the movements, and made the costumes as close to the role as possible, such as making the costumes larger and making the physique larger.

--When was the filming itself?
     It was around the end of May.

-So, it was before the one-man live “Tomomi Itano LIVE 2019” held at Mynavi BLITZ Akasaka on June 1. It was the right time because I was doing dance lessons and physical fitness for the live performance.

The body was finished feeling good (laughs).

The live performance on June 1 was the first dance number in a long time, so I went to the gym three months ago to make physical strength. The tour will start in October, so we will build up our physical strength. Also, it was decided that a mini album will be released in October, and I performed a lot of dance numbers in the live on June 1st, but I wanted to make this album a work centered on dance numbers as well. . So I would like to add them to the tour from October."

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 6.46.35 AM.png

https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/201909260129793/

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  11. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tomochin is appearing in a new PV for BEANS & ROASTERS Caffe Latte, the theme of which is drinking it while relaxing with your pet dog:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I didn't mind the mini-album. I finally listened to it. LOCA is good tho.

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 4
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Years go by...but she's always stunning... :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 2
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tomochin at today's WEIBO Account Festival in Japan 2019:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Double Bonus: Kojiharu and Tomochin

Tomomi Itano for the Good Singer Award and Haruna Kojima for Fashion Talent Award.

Update:
    ModelPress article with 13 images.

“WEIBO” is a social media that has 800 million users worldwide, mainly in China.

In this event, the award was given to those who were active in China and showed an active role as a bridge between Japan and China. The number of WEIBO followers, posts, and responses from followers were evaluated based on their own standards.

Dja3_oU5STUG1echIasuIWOrZdG0wLxXI7JrdZNaZIY.jpeg

z9ZWQ7AFi04Z7JLNdEjbh4wPR7px2NwGEFflNhzBxBI.jpg

WtNv9pm6Z8Pz-jXnxjNENw1MEZvmz2dblcfBRCqLTtc.jpeg

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1902513

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    MAiDiGi version

• Like Like x 1
  20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know when Tomochin got her teeth fixed? Must have been at least a couple years ago now.:confused: