1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Itano Tomomi (Tomochin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by issa, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

If I read correctly before in another thread you can't give them perfume. Anyways I know sometimes people won't like people comparing H!P and AKB but then you can't fault me if I do it in AKB's favor? Each day as my interest for H!P fades, AKB is earning more of my attention that's why I can't help but compare the two.

2. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

No, I really think that a wota would literally buy her the world with a side order of the moon if they could really afford it.

Of course, there's still the problem of leaving both at the front desk for the staff to hand over to the girl.

3. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

and in the end, the staff will angrily throw them back at the wotas' face, how the wotas always give them hard times like this... :lol:

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i can imagine how much the staff have to tolerate each day handling the crazy wota-otakus, constantly screaming for their favorite akb girls, and going crazy, but in a some-what calm japanese manner.

5. gideon123

Sorry if this is going off topic, but I just watched the IQ Sapuri clip that was posted on the depot and noticed something interesting about Ms. Tomochin - she sticks her tongue out a lot in the clip. Is this a reoccurring phenomenon, or did she just a thing that occurred during the show?

I know it might sound a little stupid, but I figured I'd ask anyway out of curiosity.

But yeah - go Ms. Tomochin!

6. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Is the theatre secure enough for the girls, in case there's an anarchist fan??

7. MMWBerryz

MMWBerryz Kenkyuusei

I noticed too and I felt strange becuase I have seen many videos of her, I never see something like that.

Maybe it is her habit, she usually do like that while she is laughing or smiling.

But just only in IQ Sapuri, after that I don't see her do like that yet.

There are 2 guards at both side of the stage while they are doing performance.
    v
    v
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

I haven't seen that, perhaps she was shy or embarrassing. I should go to depot and check it

9. gideon123

Wow! Those guys are like ninjas! I can barely see them in the pictures! And I bet they go just as fierce on anyone who happens to get out of line and storms the stage!

10. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

Can those two guard really stop all of those crazy wotas.

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

doubt it, they might need a whole team of ninja guards to ward off the crazy wotas!

also, i didn't know that Tomochin sticks out her tongue like that, maybe just in that one video clip, i have yet to see it.

12. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Only 2? Thats far than enough I say.
    They need at least one for each girl.
    Anyway are they allowed to bring booze inside?
    Suppose there is chaotic riot, who will be saved first? Im worried...
    Well, at least team K have Sayaka on their side. What about A and B?

13. Alaksandus

Alaksandus Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty sure ninja's will own wotas anytime.

14. gideon123

I wouldn't dare underestimate the power of wotas in large numbers. However, they do seem to respect the overall authority of the staff.

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I doubt they would have that many guards there, just two from the pix, perhaps a few more elsewhere. But it does seem as hungry as the wota are, they seem somewhat reserved in their behavior and control those urges. On the surface, it may seem they are well behaved and don't want to show disrespect towards the girls. Perhaps they value their time and priveledge to be able to see them upclose.

16. gideon123

Or maybe there's that element of not wanting to piss off the other fans by injuring a beloved member of AKB48 - or at worst, prompting the staff to end the whole AKB48 business due to unruly behavior.

I know I'd be a little pissed off.

17. hanabi

hanabi Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    aiw78346
    As crazy as they are, the wota are smart enough to know that if they try anything like running up on stage, they'll get kicked out.

18. dracomalfoy

dracomalfoy Member

Maybe they prefer to stay where they are since theres a lot more nice things to see from their point of view...hehe
    Enough of this oot
    Back to tomo,
    Does she still introduce herself as "bouncy ears" girl?

19. MMWBerryz

MMWBerryz Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    pyon pyon, right?

It's the cute word which use to make girls look cute.

Sometimes she use it but sometimes don't use(I noticed clips from http://www.akb48.co.jp/movlog/ )

So in the future, if she want to make cute introduction, you will see it again. :lol:

btw, I guess the sign of her
    v
    [​IMG]
    (Maybe becuase she think herself look like a rabbit)

is one reason for her to choose "pyon pyon" when she introduce herself. :D

As much as I know about "idol", wota respect and adore their idol very much.

So I think the best guard for our girls is wota.

Such as me, if there is anyone will do something bad to Tomochin, I will be the one who protect her.

So for anyone who do like that don't expect that you will survive from the theater. :twisted:

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

^ looking at the avatar pix you have of tomochin, it is amazing how much she has changed, and now into a young woman, 16 years old teenager. I almost didn't recognize her from the days when she said "Pyon Pyon" in that private video when she first joined up almost 2 years ago, and look at her now. I thought it was a different girl, when i saw tomochin of recent compared to her pigtail hairstyle days. ;)