1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Happy Congraduation Makkoji.. ;)
    I wish u all the best in your future endeavour.. :1st:

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    not sure if this link was posted yet ...
    LOVE修行①
    https://twitter.com/mov_hashira3/status/1127545297473658880

btw, have there been other instances where an ex-member performed in the theater in 'uniform' like Miki-chan did?
    (during the spring festival she wore something matching but also clearly not a uniform)

• Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Some of her instastories

2042286879616999872_3665151789.jpg 2042287651964373326_3665151789.jpg 2042287173260243389_3665151789.jpg 2042227475957885058_3665151789.jpg 2042288850335927730_3665151789.jpg 2042286456269160113_3665151789.jpg 2042291597655153635_3665151789.jpg 2042289660021079107_3665151789.jpg Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 3.44.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 3.44.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-05-12 at 3.43.27 PM.png

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Like Like x 1
  5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    They did a punny ;)
    まこちゃんねる
    makochanneru :)

6. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    OMG the lightstick is SO pretty!!!!!!. I hope Mako could receive one, thank you for posting everything @sscrla.

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I've never really thought about it much, but it must be so liberating to graduate from AKB, especially if you've spent many many years in the group. Your whole life changes almost instantly. Suddenly, there's no one telling you where to be and when to be there. No one telling you what to wear on stage and what shows you can appear on. THE LOVE BAN BECOMES A THING OF THE PAST!!! No more singing songs you may not care much for. And I'm sure there are many many positives that I can't even begin to imagine. The only things you lose, it seems, are the regular paychecks and the camaraderie of the group.

9. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    She did express so in today's tweet. She was kinda nervous about going out today (lol), and she thought she could just write about it in Mobame (lolol).

-----

You are writing as if being in the group is a bad thing. For one, most members seems to enjoy being in the group, doing groups activities, etc. It's a lost. Songs and performance are something I feel that most members enjoys. Mako even said so many times -- she really, really love being on stage and dancing. There are also other things members took for granted -- i.e. they can meet almost everyone at AKB48 individual HS, etc.

Mako has outside agency. Her paycheck is paid by the agency and not AKS so graduation didn't change anything regarding to this.

But specifically for Mako, most people believe she would do better outside AKB. One of her weakest point is HS event. I would even say it's the only minus point for her. But unfortunately, it is a major point in idol world. In the real world where HS stop being mattered, she is likely to shine even more.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You forget that most of these girls have dreamed about being an idol for many years before they were accepted. They were looking forward to belonging to a group and wearing cute outfits, meeting fans and going to places they wouldn't have gone to if they had stayed regular students. They knew and mostly accepted that as long as they were a part of the group, boys couldn't be their main focus but that they had to focus on their career.

The only thing I can agree with you on (but only to a certain degree) is the part about not having to sing songs anymore that you get bored of. Sometimes I think KFC is super overplayed, but then it comes on and it's an instant mood booster and I bet performing that on a stage with hundreds, if not thousands of people, shouting it back at you must be incredible. I think the 'worst' part about Mako's career the past few years was probably the fact that they performed the "Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai" stage for almost three years while Mako was part of Team 4, so that might have become boring. And then RESET was the only K stage she ever really witnessed because that was the stage that was going on before she moved to 4 and after 4; however, Mako was also part of two special stages (Adam and Eve, and Thumbnail), plus she was a regular Senbatsu member and didn't appear in theatre as much as some lower-ranked colleagues. So the theatre performances she did here and then might have been pretty fun.

11. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Mate, you forgot the most important: Kamikyoku Shibari. Naachan was an ace of that stage, but Mako can even be considered Center of that stage. (Even Naachan fans complained about this -- except for the unit part, Mako was way more eye catching overall) She centered or was in the front row of like half of the stage (out of 18 songs in that stage including the units, she centered 5 and is on front row of another 3, despite performing only in 14 songs). She was named centered of the Adam and Eve stage, but I believe even there she is not as prominent as in Kamikyoku Shibari.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I forgot about that stage. I went to get the final performance, Takeuchi Miyu's grad stage, and discovered I already had the shonichi. Now I have to watch twice.

Update:
    New PressBlog

I graduated from AKB 48, where I was enrolled for 7 years.

Traveling away from a place I really love is
    It was a very courageous thing in me

[about the announcement of Haluhiroine]
    What does everyone think?
    Would you please be happy?

With a little anxiety
    I was very excited when I announced

But that anxiety is soon,
    Be wiped out with lots of "Congratulations"
    I am full of joy and happiness

haluhiroine is
    Halu and Finnish mean wishes
    Heroine meaning female hero
    In combination. [as mentioned by innosu]

[then she mentions the pop-up and the instagram account]

https://pressblog.me/blog_posts/131522

Second update:
    Rie and Mako had a three part instastory exchange (although it may not be over yet); I put it in Rie's thread.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...tahara-rie-kitarie.1097/page-130#post-1594662

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  13. baobei

baobei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Zrzut ekranu 2019-05-15 o 11.17.50.png
    New photo from Mako's instagram, from when she went out for a dinner.
    [​IMG]
    And a story screenshot from Una's profile:
    Zrzut ekranu 2019-05-15 o 11.19.38.png
    (source)
    [​IMG]
    I was worried that after the graduation, Mako will be less active on her social media, but honestly it feels like she's doing even better; she changed the look of her instagram icons, changed the caption and overall seems very happy [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  14. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I believe this is the picture from dinner with Naachan, Miki, Miichan, and Haruu after her graduation stage.

She went with Una-chan today.

15. baobei

baobei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Fixed! You are right. Una reposted this picture of Mako so I thought they were together, but she was just talking about her dress ^^

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    First vid !

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If she was at KCON, I wonder if she met with IZ*ONE or at least the J-line. I assume she isn't particularly close to either Nako, Hitomi or Sakura considering they weren't in the same team, but she's probably worked together with Sakura before on Senbatsu singles and stuff. Would have been nice to see her with one of them. Plus, she must have met all the girls before when she was still on Produce herself

20. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    She is quite close to Sakura, at least years ago. But knowing her, meeting them wouldn't be particularly high on her list lol.

• Informative Informative x 1