1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

You're welcome, people. :)

I had a feeling it was something like that, but I really wanted some sort of confirmation. Thanks. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) わいやい☆ ("Woohoo ☆"; 2010-11-29 16:32:52): "Today's a photo shoot day for a magazine, with me shooting since midday~! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And I got a present from Tanihara Shosuke-san, who wrapped up his shoot yesterday - earmuffs [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"They're really warm, so I think I can handle the winter with these [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And recently...I started using my haramaki! (-∀-`)" (This post scored well over 2300 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) 父と娘。 ("Father And Daughter."; 2010-11-29 19:42:58): "So for the magazine, 'papyrus,' I got to chat with director Suzui Takayuki who took care of me when we filmed 'Giniro noAme' [​IMG] [​IMG] . We talked about a lot of stuff relating to the them of parent and child [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"As a matter of fact, Suzui-san and my own father are just a year a part in terms of age, so it was almost like a real chat between a parent and child (・∀・) [​IMG] . We talked about each other...and dramas...and movies...and family...and a lot of other stuff, so by all means check it out, aight? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . It goes on sale December 28 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 2000 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) 「またね」の再会★ ("A 'See You Again, Aight?' Reunion ★"; 2010-11-30 08:02:44): "Last night, I went out to eat with a good girl friend from way back~! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Takoyaki! [​IMG] Wound all around and made for us [​IMG] [​IMG] . We also ate monja and okonomiyaki, and chatted up a whole a lot. But really...it's been 2-months since we last met each other ( [​IMG] ´ω`pq゛ [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"My movie co-star, [​IMG] Haneyuri [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And considering it's been such a long time we hung out together, the two of us seriously chatting things up (LOL) [​IMG] [​IMG] . And on top of that, both of our facial expressions got all excited, so it definitely feels like it's been a long time since we met each other (-∀-`) !!!!!! [​IMG] Yuri and I chatted with some wild funny faces and hand gestures, with some usual funny faces thrown in there, too, ya know? [​IMG] So yeah, what sort of conversation did it turn out to be? (LOL) Anyway, we had a lot of fun, and promised to meet again sometime later [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So guys, do you have any close friends, too [​IMG] ?" (This post scored over 1700 comments at the time of this update - awesome.)

4,) ドラマオールアップ!! ("Drama Wrap Up!!"; 2010-11-30 15:58:27): "Shooting for the Sunday night drama, 'http://asianmediawiki.com/Reinoryokusha_Odagiri_Kyoko_no_Uso'...is all wrapped up ( [​IMG] U*+゜ [​IMG] !!!!!!!! Filming is all over..."

[​IMG]

"This girl hugging me all tightly took her role for the drama real seriously, and the of two of us got to be together often during the drama, so there were a lot of instances where we got to grow close [​IMG] [​IMG] . I'm feelin' really sad here...but I, Oshima Yuko, will do her best so that we can work together again [​IMG] . Even Takeuchi-kun who played the role of Kouta wrapped up his shoot with us [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"I'm so glad we got to film everything to the very end without a hitch [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So yeah, everyone watch the show to the very end, aight! [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 2300 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

And that's that! Those're nice earmuffs Yuko's got there; definitely nice of Tanihara-san to get her those. (I remember having a pair of earmuffs back in the day. Dunno where they went though. It's not like I use them anymore, but still...) That Suzui fellow seems like a really chill guy, and I bet that interview together's pretty cool, too. (I wonder if I'll ever see it. Or even be able to read it all properly, LOL.) Werd to Yuko hanging out with her good friend. Funny how she asked about the readers having any close friends, because I actually hung out with some old college friends last week before Thanksgiving. It was kinda weird chatting with them again at the diner we frequented after over 2 years since graduation. Everyone pretty much looks the same as they did back then, but of course we're all doing different things since then. And oh, man...the drama comes to a close. Sounds like everyone had a blast with the shoot. And I bet it was a really good experience for Yuko, too. I'm sure she and some of the other actors will get to work together again sometime in the future. And if not...oh well. It was all fun, eh?

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

2. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for translation :)

3. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

oh noez the drama is almost over and I haven't caught up..D8 ..*goes off to watch

Thanks gids!

4. gideon123

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 響子お姉ちゃん♪ ("Big Sis Kiyoko ♪"; 2010-11-30 23:21:05): "Even though the shoot for me ended earlier today, Ishihara Satomi-chan had some stuff to do, so...I sneaked into the set to check out the last bits of her shoot!!!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"And peeking from the shadows..."

[​IMG]

"...were Tanihara-san, me, and...eh? Who's this guy?! Okay yeah, he's the lighting guy, Ideguchi-kun [​IMG] [​IMG] . But yeah, I bumped into Tanihara-san after he finished his work [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And yeah...once the shoot was over, we both dashed in and surprised Ishihara [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (P [​IMG] q・▽・) [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"I'm so glad we got to check out Satomi-chan at the every end [​IMG] [​IMG] . And everyone, thank you so much for all your hard work [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 2300 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

And that's that! Werd to Yuko still having fun with her co-stars right to the very end. (Seriously...can we expect any less of Yuko? :p) Anyway, thanks, you guys, for all your hard work! 皆さん、お疲れ様でした!

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

5. yuko-senpai

yuko-senpai Kenkyuusei

I have to finish watching that xD just waiting for the uploads =D

Ohh Yuko-san Your the best [rock] <3

Tnx Giddy [rock]

6. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Thanks for translating!

The earmuffs she got are really cute and they match well with the rest of the outfit in the picture.

It's so nice that Yuko gets along with her co-stars and they seem to have so much fun together. There are people who just work together and nothing more but I love that Yuko just seems to be the type to make friends easily. I bet she makes work fun~

Haha, I love the pictures of them peeking around on set. :D

7. gideon123

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blob:

[b]1.) うまクリ大作戦! ("Great Christmas Horse Battle Plan!"; 2010-12-01 19:44:14)[/b]: "There was a shoot for a special horse racing program [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And we got to take part in it [​IMG] . And yes, that's what we wore... But yeah, we'll be appearing on the program when it airs on December 25 [​IMG] [​IMG] We had so much fun dressing up like Santa Claus~ ( [​IMG] -∀・ [​IMG] ゛*。゜ . So yeah, check it out, aight? [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 1700 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

2.) (★仲▽仲)! ("(★ *Friend* ▽ *Friend* )!"; 2010-12-01 21:30:34): "After work ended, I went on a date with Sae-chan [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"We went to a Taiwanese massage parlor, and totally unwound~! [​IMG] [​IMG] . Sae was like, 'I've wanted to go to one for a while now,' so I took her along to one [​IMG] . And now that we finished with that, we'll be heading off to dinner! [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 1700 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

3.) 食ブロ ("Food Pro"; 2010-12-01 23:07:02): "I'm having dinner with Sae right now [​IMG] [​IMG] . Here's some sashimi~ [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And curry, too [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"They were so good (p'v`q* [​IMG] ) [​IMG] ゜+ . Lately, I've been thinking about how bad it is that my tastes are so exact, but for sure I hate what I hate [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . But man, why is it that I can't like fruits???" (This post scored well over 3100 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

4.) Let's go osaka~♪ (2010-12-02 08:07:34): "Today, I'm heading off to the 'Pro Baseball All-Star Sports Festival' [​IMG] [​IMG] . I'm not going on my private time [​IMG] [​IMG] , LOL. And I'm not going to play catch either [​IMG] [​IMG] , LOL. But I will be seeing the game next to the competition announcer, Miyane-san [​IMG] ...or actually no, not really! (#・д・)。゜ But anyway, I'll have fun there [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Aight, I'm off to Osaka [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 1200 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

And that's that! Werd to the appearing on that special shoot. And in the Santa wear. (They look good in that, by the way.) Cute date between Yuko and Sae. Come to think of it, I've never been to a massage place. (And then again, I've never been really crazy about being touched by anyone.) Dang, that food looks so good. I can really go for curry right now. (Haven't had that in a while, actually.) Bummer that Yuko doesn't like fruit; but if she doesn't like 'em, she doesn't like 'em, ya know? (I definitely know I like fruit. Namely grapes and oranges, but berries are cool, too.) And werd to Yuko going to Osaka for that sports festival. I'm not a big fan of baseball, but I'd still like to check Osaka. Sadly, I didn't get to go there when I went to Japan this year, but I'd love to check it out one day. It seems like a pretty cool place, ya know?

8. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

she's sooo cute! I want some of that curry ><

Thank you for the translations~~

9. takabanana

takabanana Kenkyuusei

It must be hard for the girls to have time off and hang out with eachother....even if they are free they probably feel like sleeping, but their date looked really fun <3

I'm late but "nooooooo" the drama finished?! I thought it was stopping at episode twelve :cry: I really admire how Yuko gets along with all the staff and co-workers on set :)

thanks a lot as usual Gids [rock]

10. RTBandGeek4ever

RTBandGeek4ever Kenkyuusei

11. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yuko is my favourite. I noticed her when I watched my first 4 AKB-related shows (these 4 shows got me all curious and into AKB):

- some subbed Music Fighter show where they performed Iiwake Maybe
    - Quiz Hexagon II show
    - some subbed Unlucky Laboratory show
    - some subbed Kuwazu Girai show

And then I found out about stage48 and found Gideon123 was doing blog translations (Thanks for all those translations!). Unfortunately, I think I'm really far behind in my readings.

12. gideon123

You're welcome, people. And thanks for the clip. I remember seeing that a long while back, but it's still very cute. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 野球を知ろう!! ("Let's Learn Baseball!!"; 2010-12-02 22:04:37): "'The Pro Baseball All-Star Sports Festival' is now over~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Those baseball players are so damn amazing (゜言 ゜ ) [​IMG] . And on top of that, everyone was so huge, too... For sure, sports are damn cool, na mean? [​IMG] I totally wanted to move by body around [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And on top of that, I so wanna learn more about baseball now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So here's my 'mori girl' outfit for today~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And yeah, thanks for all the hard work, you guys~ [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 3100 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

2.) 覗きまっすん ("Peek~"; 2010-12-03 13:31:30): "When I was little, I wanted a large Christmas tree inside the house, one that we can decorate every year with ornaments and totally get all excited the moment we turned on the lights [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And now, I totally get to have a Christmas Tree like that ( [​IMG] ´ω`pq゛ . For sure I thought...'I want a large Christmas tree [​IMG] !!!!!!!! And found this giant ornament here, so I took a picture of myself [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Hehehe, for sure Christmas is fun, na mean? [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

And that's that! Werd to the baseball event. Baseball players really are amazing, especially with their whole "super kick-ass" aura. (Or at least I think they have a super kick-ass aura. Because I sure as hell think that all the training and playing they do is pretty intense.) And werd to that Christmas tree. Totally looks enormous. I'm looking forward to this Christmas for some reason. (And usually I don't.) Anyway, since I was little our Christmas tree's been pretty with all the decorations and lights. It's gonna be nice seeing it once again in all its glory. (Even if it's gonna take up a good chunk of precious exercise space in the living room. :p)

13. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for the updates gideon123

Remember how excited I would get to decorate the tree. Now we just have a small fake one. which we use once every 2 year or so. WE always forget where we put it in the attic.
    Think every AKB fan is waiting for their Christmas present they probably bought themselves, wouldn't you think? (Still have to buy mine though, wonder if I have enough money).

14. gideon123

^ You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 木枯らしさん ("Mr. Cold Winter Wind"; 2010-12-03 18:01:27): "Shooting for the Oshima Yuko Mobile Site just ended~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Working on location at a public park felt so good, but now that it's nighttime now wind is so strong and cold, ya know~? (-∀-`) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And by the way, is everyone checking out the mobile site [​IMG] ?? The new content will be uploaded soon enough, so I think you'll have fun with that, but...yeah, if you feel like it, please check out the different stuff on the site, aight! [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 2000 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) 結局のところ。 ("In The End."; 2010-12-03 23:38:56): "Today I thought, 'Hey, my drama's over [​IMG] ,' so I went to get my hair colored [​IMG] . Man, it got really long, ya know~? And ya know how I mentioned earlier, 'When the drama's over, I think I'm gonna cut my hair' [​IMG] ? Well, for sure...I'm not gonna cut it [(・∀・)] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!! Ya see, there're more and more people around getting their hair cut short, so I didn't want to cut my hair short anymore (-∀-`) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . But when I get the feeling again, I'll cut it [​IMG] [​IMG] . And then I'll really show it off to everyone... A~nd, Watanabe-san from MARIS was showing off, too ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ ."

[​IMG]

"A girl's hair cuticles are very important, na mean? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And hair is simply a loving thing, so I turn to him for help [​IMG] [​IMG] . However, this fluffy volume kinda like YOU-san is cute, too [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Ah...if I was a guy...I'd definitely like short hair! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Or rather, I wonder would anything aside from long hair is all right with me~? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And now I'll be showing off my new silky hair ☆゜+(〇′3`*) ." (This post scored just over 1900 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

And that's that! Werd to the shoot. And in a public park, too. The scenery does look nice, but cold wind at night can be a bigger. Around by me, the wind can seriously cut into you if you don't have the right clothes. (And sadly, sometimes I don't. :-/) Anyway, unfortunately I can't access her mobile site. (At least I don't know how with my current phone in America.) But I have a feeling it's got some pretty neat stuff there. Definitely interested, and definitely cheering her on with that.

Werd to the new hairdo. It looks really cute. (At least from what I can gather from that picture.) I think short hair can be cute on a girl; but overall the most important thing has to be personality. (And speaking of haircuts, lately I've been thinking a of getting a haircut. But with weather getting colder and winter soon approaching, I think I'll stick with longer hair for a little while longer.)

P.S. - This update came early because I found out by (miraculous?) chance...that this would be my 8000th post at STAGE48. Last time I realized after the fact that I broke the 7000th mark, but yeah...go me? (Or maybe I really need to get me a life outside this forum. :p) Anyway...go Yuko! :D

15. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yup. I remember that one. She is so playfully cute. That's from the Shukan AKB Vol 1 Disc 2 special features thingy...

16. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Thanks for translation!
    Honestly I don't care about her hairstyle as long as Yuko stays Yuko [hehe]

Congrats for your 8000th post! Pretty cool! Yuko deserves it [rock]

17. gideon123

^ You're welcome. :) And holy cow, the Yuko thread nearly got pushed into the 2nd page. :-/

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

1.) おやぷみ~ ("Sleepy Time~"; 2010-12-04 15:50:48): "Today's the FNS Song Festival, so we've been seriously rehearsing since this morning [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And now it's break time..."

[​IMG]

"...so there were a lot of people who're sleeping like this (-∀-`) [​IMG] [​IMG] . Everyone looks like an angel with their sleeping faces [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And yeah, there are even members who're sleeping with their eyes open, na mean? ((;゜Д゜)) I, I, I can't say who, but...ahahaha~! Anyway, I'm having my own questionnaire festival right now [​IMG] ." (This post scored just under 1600 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

2.) お前なんざ、喰ってやる! ("What's Up With You, Go Eat That!"; 2010-12-04 16:20:18): "We had fruits sent over to our dressing room, and yesterday I talked about how much I wanted to overcome my dislike for fruits, so here we have grapefruit, kaki, pineapple, kiwi, and melon."

[​IMG]

"And among these..."

[​IMG]

"...I picked out the pineapple thinking that I can probably eat (゜д゜メ) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . I can eat this, I can eat this [​IMG] !!!!!! It's gonna taste good, it's gonna taste good [​IMG] !!!!!! That's what I kept telling myself as I ate the pineapple, but...no go (´Д`) . My face turned out just like this => (;゜;*;゜;) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . But I won't give up [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!! Because one day I'll definitely be able to eat fruits [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 3400 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

3.) あるょ~ ("More To Do~"; 2010-12-04 22:05:09): "Our turn's over~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . But...don't we still have more and more stuff to do [​IMG] !?"

[​IMG]

"But yeah, check out the show until the very end, aight? [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 2500 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

4.) ラストは?! ("The Last Bit Now?!"; 2010-12-05 00:14:29): "Did you guys have fun with the FNS Song Festival [​IMG] ? Over the four hours of the program, we got to appear in so many different costumes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . We performed with Gou Hiromi-san, performed both 'Beginner' and 'Aitakatta,' and perform with TUBE-san. And in the end..."

[​IMG]

"...we performed with Ishii Tatsuya-san ☆゜ [​IMG] [​IMG] +( [​IMG] ′3`*) . No matter which artist we perform with, we get to see a beautiful world and all I can really say is something dumb like, "Wow, so pretty!' [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And I'm so glad that even everyone got to look good with the setting, too (p'v`q* [​IMG] )゜+ . Man, there's so much that I can't talk about, but today I really felt the power and the awesomeness of the music [​IMG] [​IMG] . Haa [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] , today was such a long day, but also very fulfilling [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Anyway, catch ya guys tomorrow [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Bye-bye [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 3900 comments at the time of this update - holla!)

5.) ヘタレとは呼ばせない! ("Can't Call Her 'Hetare' Now!"; 2010-12-05 13:58:57): "Sasshii, you updated your blog 100 times without a hitch [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!! You worked so hard at it (´Д`) [​IMG] . Along the way, you looked like you had it tough almost as if you were at your wits' end (汗), but it really felt like you were giving it your all [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And yeah...here's Rino for ya! (-∀-`) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] "

[​IMG]

"This face...I really do hope you give your brain a break [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . There's absolutely no way I can pull something like that off. Even at the top of my game, I so technologically illiterate and I have no special attachment for them, so I would so hate ever having to do 100 updates in a single day (LOL) [​IMG] . But I like it when people are given the opportunity to achieve something, ya know? [​IMG][​IMG] I remember the pleasant feeling I had when I pushed myself hard and found a new me [​IMG] [​IMG] . It it felt like peeling off the top layer of myself and revealing the layer underneath when I achieved my goal, ya know? But lately, I feel like I haven't achieved something big and in turn haven't been finding a fresh sense of myself [​IMG] . I read stuff only halfway, and I stop playing games halfway through, and I don't drink my drinks all the way through (LOL) . I can't go about feel like I'm all washed out~~ (汗;´3`pq) . Now first off, I wanna read three books before this year's over...yup." (This post scored well over 2500 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

And that's that! Those two do look cute sleeping like that. But LOL to some members sleeping with their eyes open. I think I've only seen one person do that in my entire lifetime, and it was kinda...weird and LOL-sy at the same time. (Plus, I wonder what sort of questionnaires Yuko had to fill out.) Those fruit look good! I so love me those sorts of fruits! Bugger that Yuko can't eat them, but still that's really cool how she seems so determined to one day be able to eat them.

Werd to their FSN performance. I had class in the morning, so I couldn't watch the program in real time. However, I did catch the YouTube clips posted in the forum; the girls did pretty well. Or at least I think they did. (Cute picture of Yuko and Haruna, by the way.) The setting was pretty badass, too - live performers, chandeliers, pretty table setups. I'm glad Yuko had such a good time.

Epic props to Rino's feat! Seriously, just reading through them was intense. And that look on Rino's face, too...man, that girl needs to get some sleep. I'm really happy for Rino. And props to Yuko's own determination. I've had a bad habit in the past of not finishing stuff that I'd start. Sometimes it can't be helped because other things end up taking higher priority over others, but I really try to finish what I start. Especially books. I wish Yuko the best of luck. I hope Rino can get some rest after that ordeal. And I wonder if I can do something epically crazy that'll give me a sense of serious accomplishment.

18. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Huh...I never knew Yuko detested fruits that much. Hope she overcomes that someday in her life.
    I love fruits. lol.

FNS was awesome. Once again, I gotta say, the girls were stunning in those white dresses. <3

Though I haven't commented in a while here, thanks as always for the translations~ [nod]

19. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

I didn't know too she hates fruit O_O Funny coz this week I was wondering if ever someone could hate fruit... Well, I got my answer.

Aww really? I would so like it XD But I guess.... I don't want to kill Giddy XD

Thanks for translations!

20. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

I can't imagine hating fruit...lol. I haven't met anyone (technically, I still haven't either) who doesn't like fruit. I guess there's a first for everything. :) Good luck to her!

My word, it seems like everyone's caught the winter blues or something. First Sayaka being all emo and then Yuko...unheard of! They must be really busy right now...I hope they get some time to chill and recover from everything.

As for FNS:
    That performance was awesome! Every time I watch a Beginner performance, I am always impressed by all of them, BUT, Yuko always steals the show for me. She ALWAYS pwnes when she's dancing! [rock]

Edit:
    I can't believe I forgot again...Thank you for the translations!!