Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

^^ is there even a reason to down-vote Yuko? (at least I can't think of a reason)
    Thanks for the translation as usual Gideon123

2. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

YUKO'S NUMBER 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [party]
    I can't think of a reason to hate her too >_> Tell me one and I'll answer it's not a great reason anyways :p

3. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yuko really sold it to me in the Alive PV. She really seemed the angry convict running for her life. :)

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :) Yes, Yuko's pretty badass in the PV for "ALIVE." Sadly, though, I'm not too crazy about the song. Or that much crazy for the PV itself. :-/

So yeah...UPDATE!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 5周年~★ ("5-Year Anniversary~ ★"; 2010-12-08 22:49:15):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"We celebrated our 5-year anniversary [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . From here on out, let's keep it going [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And now we enter our 6th year [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 4000 comments at the time of this update - awesome, hehe.)

And that's that! Congrats to 5 whole years of AKB48. That is MIGHTY impressive. I heard of them since a long while back, but I never really got into the whole fandom until some 3 years ago. I kinda feel like I missed out on something good during those early years, but still...I can't feel help nostalgic about it all. The set list for the night, but I liked the songs - opening songs for Old Team Stages followed by current Team songs tied in with the 19th single. (You can see here for more details on what I mean.) Crazy seeing some of the old faces. And werd to ALL of 9th Generation Kenkyuusei being promoted. I have no clue how things will turn out since that is A LOT of girls, but I'm sure it'll be interesting somehow, ya know?

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

5. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

The song was better than I expected. Plus I couldn't pass up a chance to see Yui in her first song PV post-promotion or see a wilder, badder side of Yuko.

6. gideon123

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 振り返って5年 ("Looking Back At These 5 Years"; 2010-12-09 15:27:30): "Yesterday we clamorously celebrated our 5-year anniversary [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Today start our 6th year [​IMG] , so yeah, please let me talk a bit about my feelings on it all. I joined AKB48 4 months after it started up as a member of Team K. At the time, I seriously had no idea what sort of group AKB would be or what sort of stuff it would do, but I think I did my best with during our one month of lessons, and that I was pretty fearless at the time. And with all the other members of Team K, I think on that day we unknowingly came about doing stuff together. During that time, we were so desperately and recklessly we pushed through lessons, and zealously did our best with the theater performances [​IMG] . Even for just a little bit, I was so happy to appear in magazines. And every day I'd mill over the fun of performing at the theater, and butt heads with the other members. And after 5 years, there's no way i can think of us as 'National Idols.' I'm so glad I didn't give up... That's definitely what I think. Me not giving up can be attributed to the support of my family, the strictness and loving support of the staff, and all the people formally associated with AKB...but more importantly, all the fans who gave us courage and energy to us who could not see whether or not our dreams will come true before us. I'm so grateful. Thank you so much. Now without realizing it, we all now have an even bigger dream than before. And so that dream comes true, we'll keep on working hard like we did these past 5 years. So yeah, just like before please keep supporting us. From here on out, let's keep it going."

[​IMG]

"I'm so glad I met everyone." (This post scored over 4500 comments at the time of this update - dang, hehe.)

2.) ALIVE!! (2010-12-09 18:50:25): "The single 'Chance No Junban' sung by the winners of the Janken Tournament went on sale [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And on the Type K version of that single is the Team K song, 'ALIVE,' that we got to song; but seriously, we put in a lot of effort for the PV for that song ( ̄‥ ̄) [​IMG] . First of, these ruins are awesome!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"And then there's everyone's clothes."

[​IMG]

"Up until now, we've never looked like tough, cool-lookin' prisoners [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And moreover!!!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

"We've even got an explosion scene ((;゜Д゜)) [​IMG] [​IMG] ! We really pushed our bodies for this one [​IMG] [​IMG] . Now I personally think it's a really cool piece of work, and I'm really satisfied with it, so by absolutely all means, please check it out [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored just over 2100 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

3.) そんなdays♪ ("Those Sorta Days ♪"; 2010-12-09 20:12:21): "Today was one of those days with live shoots and magazine shoots [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .

[​IMG]

"And afterwards, we have recording [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Takamina's reading Jump [​IMG] . Ah~, I've got One Piece on the mind now~ (;゜;*;゜;) ." (This post scored over 2100 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

4.) ムムム ("M, M, M"; 2010-12-09 21:48:17): "M, m, m, mouton [​IMG] . M, m, m, mouton [​IMG] . The color of my moutons are~ http://stat.ameba.jp/blog/ucs/img/char/char2/038.gif orange~ [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"The props guy for the drama, Yama-chan (he's a dude by the way [​IMG] ) wore these moutons, and they were really cute so I asked him about 'em, and he ended up giving me a pair as a present (。・Д・。) [​IMG] [​IMG] . Just by lookin' at 'em, don't they just feel warm [​IMG] !?!?!?!? For sure, I love orange~ (-∀-`) ."

[​IMG]

"I'm pretty much fluffy all over~." (This post scored over 3100 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

5.) 同い年対談!! ("Same-Age Chat!!"; 2010-12-10 15:20:55): "I chat on the newspaper, Tokyo Sports [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So the title here is all about same-aged chat, but...yeah, who's it with (・∪゜)ノ [​IMG] !?!?!?!?!? It'll be featured in the New Year's special issue, so on December 29 it'll be featured on display in store fronts [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And because we're both the same age, the chat had a good vibe to it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . However...the guy's really big~ [​IMG] . And really brawny, too ( ̄‥ ̄) [​IMG] . Aight...I'll tell ya guys who it is (-∀-`) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . The person I chatted with was...Tanaka Masahiro-san of the Rakuten Golden Eagles [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah, please look forward to the chat [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"My combination here is all [​IMG] chou chou tresor [​IMG] ."

And that's that! Werd to all those 5 years. I actually watched K1 again yesterday while working out, and man...things were so different then. The production quality was much simpler, and the girls were song back then. I've personally only been a fan for over 3 years, but I've seriously respected these girls' hard work. The life of an idol looks so hard, and crazy, too, like a roller coaster. I'm sure they all grew up and gotten so much stronger up until now. Seeing them work so hard seriously motivates me to work hard, too. And like...I'd like to be strong like these girls, too. But in my own sorta way...ya know?

Now I'm personally torn over "ALIVE" and its PV. I still don't like the song or the costumes. However, I like some of the shots, the PV concept, and how badass the girls look. (I couldn't think of the word for "badass" in Japanese when commenting on Yuko's blog, so I just said "cool-looking." Which isn't really true because the costumes remind me of the Hamburglar. :-/)

Werd to yet another day of work for Yuko and the others. They seem busy, but at the same time all seems kinda fun, ya know? LOL to Taka reading mnanga. One Piece is pretty cool. But lately I've been reading other manga, too. Namely 3 Gatsu no Lion and 7 Seeds.

That's really nice of the props guy to hook her up with those shoes. They really do look nice. (At least on Yuko. I highly doubt I'd be able to get away with those.) I'm thinking about getting new shoes for the winter. Though not like those. Probably thick and heavy work boots to trudge through snow and whatnot, ya know?

And werd to the newspaper feature. That Masahiro seems so badass, especially at such a young age, too. (Totally makes me feel all old and useless at 24. T_T) I don't know if I'll ever get around to seeing that publication when it comes out, if I do spot it somewhere I'll definitely give it a look. (And hopefully be able to read some of it properly.)

s usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

P.S. - I normally type my translations directly into an open tab of Chrome, but I accidentally closed it half-way through. I did manage to salvage the first post, but sadly I had to redo entries two and three. Hopefully I did't screw anything up in my haste to make up for lost work. If I did...well, sorry in advance. And cheers. :)

7. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
  8. phantom

phantom Kenkyuusei

I'm glad she had a good time with the anniversary performance. Although I wasn't a fan back then, I watched all the K performances multiple times over so I could get a good feel for them. It must have been nice to have "a reunion" of sorts. Go team K! [rock]

[quote ]Werd to Yuko being voted No. 2 girl at STAGE48 [/quote]
    Yeah Yuko! Congratulations!!

Yup, she always does a wonderful job with every part she is given to play. She was born to be an actress!

Thanks for the translations!

9. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

She is a good actress. I sometimes think the roles she gets are a little "wacky" though. I haven't seen much of her work though and that most recent 9-part drama was a little strange especially without subtitles (something about her being some president, but she didn't seem to have a serious character(?). there was also some other girl running around and some psychic ... I had no idea what was going on :D )

-------------------------------------------

So there was no birthday stage for her this year? No love for Yuko? :(

10. gideon123

^ You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) やってきマンボー ("Here Comes Some Mambo~"; 2010-12-10 17:47:06): "There's some time left until my next job, and I was getting hungry, so I had some Bali cooking with the hair a make-up artist, Amatatsu-san! (She's a chick, by the way.) [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"[​IMG] Mie bakso [​IMG] . Isn't that an awesome naming for it (。・Д・。) !?!?!? It's mostly chicken dumplings and noodles, but it really caught my eye so I totally ordered it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And now I'm off to shoot for a TV program [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored just under 2200 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) 派手ーズ ("Showies"; 2010-12-10 23:39:29): "Today's work is over [​IMG] [​IMG] . And I recorded for TV Asahi's 'トリハダスクープ映像' [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!! It airs on January 11! [​IMG] [​IMG] And this sorta recording had these sorta people...(。・Д・。) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] "

[​IMG]

"Fall In Love's Barbie-san [​IMG] , and [​IMG] タクティー [​IMG] , the stylist that even AKB turns to once in a while!!!!!!!! And yeah, while these two looks so colorful, I look all shadowy and pale (´ι_` ) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Oh well, s'all good, right? So yeah, you guys will be able to check out some shocking clips that'll give you goosebumps, so by all means enjoy the show~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And today..."

[​IMG]

"...I wore a one-piece by FREAK'S STORE [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Even in the winter time, a full-length dress is so nice, eh? [​IMG] It's so warm~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Aight aight, it's time to chill out at home~ [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored just over 2300 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) こり-っす!!! ("Kori~ssu!!!"; 2010-12-11 10:40:06): "Today at the Ajinomoto Stadium is a handshake event~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . It's my first time going there 燁 [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"I'll be waiting for your handshakes~ [​IMG] ." (This post scored just over 2000 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

And that's that! Dang that food looks good. I don't care where it comes from; I'd give it a try, too. Werd to yet another TV show featuring Yuko. It'll probably be another show where celebrities and talents get to together to watch VTR's - and for viewers to watch both the VTR and the people in the studio watching the VTR. (I still don't understand that format. :-/) Anyway, I'll give it a look. Because Yuko's in it. And she's lookin' real good. And werd to yet another handshake event. (Yuko's lookin' good there.) Now even though the venue this time isn't the Makuhari Messe, I wonder if she'll have another Personal Clothes Collection. (I guess I'll have to prep myself just in case, ya know?)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

11. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^Thanks for the translations!

And I find it funny that she stated she went to eat with someone and she had to clarify that it was a woman xD The girls must be extra wary of possible scandals appearing out of nowhere now that they're so famous [hehe]

@clumsycarrot: Turns out there was a LOD for Yuko's Bday show, even though it was a noon show, but unfortunately, it hasn't been uploaded anywhere that I know of.

12. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

been up on akbtracker for like 2-3 days already [angel]

13. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

There was an interview thing with Yuko that I translated. It's pretty heug.

[​IMG]

“AKB48” placed in the top 10 during the Buzzword Awards. 5 years ago the group’s concept “Idols you can meet” was born and this year, they’re taking over Japan. Their new single has sold over 500,000 copies and their 18th single “Beginner” sold 940,000 copies. Their music isn’t all that gains attention, but so do their events like the “2nd Senbatsu General Election” and the “Senbatsu Janken Tournament”. They’ve performed in foreign places throughout Asia and in America, and are turning towards the world. Senbatsu 1st place winner Oshima Yuko (22), looks back at the past year.

This year AKB48 has grown to be the “National Idols”. Oshima tilted her head, “Hasn’t it been a bit much?” Her feelings from July’s “2nd Senbatsu General Election” are still left behind.

An event where the fans vote on the member’s popularity has been unheard of. During the intermission there was a quick announcement stating that #2 Oshima had switched places with last year’s #1 Maeda Atsuko (19). It was Oshima’s first time on top.

“I thought it was likely that something dramatic would happen. I remember the moment they announced it the only thing going through my mind was “It’s a lie, it’s a lie, it’s a lie.” “This is a dream, this is a dream, this is a dream”. I felt like it could only be a dream or a lie”.

Because of this, Oshima stood in the center position for their 17th single “Heavy Rotation”.

“It had only been a month, so I was worried about what I should do. In the end I was able to do whatever I felt like doing. When you become center, various people see you as AKB’s face. I didn’t want to be too forward. Lastly, I thought it best not to change myself, due to the people who have watched me and voted for me until now.”

On another point, Oshima mentioned that she thought the September “Senbatsu Janken Tournament” was “really enjoyable”. The event selected the members who would sing for the 19th single through Janken. However, Oshima lost during the first round to Sashihara Rino (18).

“I felt good when I finished, because I think I have good sportsmanship. But after that, Sashihara didn’t win so….She didn’t get that much of a story and was knocked out (laughs). I had hoped she would have at least made it to the semi-finals or finals. But, she still did good, right?”

In the end, Uchida Mayumi (16) AKA “Ucchii” won the Janken tournament.

“Ucchii was amazing. She watched the regular senbatsu members, and she didn’t seem too serious (laughs). She came to the front because of her determination, she said “I want to be in the senbatsu”. I thought that was a bit different from earlier.”

Along with AKB48, this year, idol groups have been coming out one after the other. It seems some people are calling it the “Idol Warring States”. K-POP groups like “SNSD” and “KARA” have also appeared.

“K-POP, has come, hasn’t it? I’m a bit scared. I wonder whether or not AKB will become hidden behind them. Their dancing and singing is great, there’s just something fascinating about them. When they speak Japanese with some difficulty, it’s still cute. But, I don’t think we’ll lose to them either.”

But on other idol groups, Oshima declared, “I’m not aware of them”.

“I don’t think that AKB are idols. We all have different characters and there’s just about everything. We’re the same as we always were; we’re really just a group of ordinary girls. So my character is just who I am. It’s comfortable and we’re happy being ourselves. If it were any group but AKB, I probably would have quit. I’d be happy if we were the “AKB48” genre, rather than the “idol group” genre.

Next year, they are aiming for a concert at the Tokyo Dome. “It’s been a dream ever since our debut”. It also seems that next year there may be a high possibility of another Senbatsu General Election, but…

“Honestly, I don’t want to do it (laughs). V2 was absolutely horrible. [Note: V2 is the 2nd Senbatsu General Election]. The significance of being nervous is necessary for AKB. I don’t think it’s good for close friends. In order for fans to support us, we have to appear on performances, talk shows, and the like or they won’t become aware of us. I think the General Election can help me grow. It’s important to think like that.”

Oshima Yuko: Born in Tochigi Prefecture, October 17, 1988. 22 years old. Performed in children roles since she was 7. Entered AKB in April 2006 as a 2nd generation member and was placed in Team K. In 2009’s Senbatsu General Election she placed 2nd. In the 2nd Senbatsu General Election in June of this year, she placed 1st. She performed as center for the first time in their 17th single “Heavy Rotation”. This September in the Senbatsu Janken Tournament, she lost during the 1st round. She has performed as an actress in several movies and dramas. Her nickname is “Yuuko”. Her blood type is B.

AKB48: Their producer and lyricist is Akimoto Yasushi. They debuted in 2005 with the “Idols you can meet” concept. They perform almost daily at their exclusive theatre in Tokyo’s Akihabara. They are split into 4 groups: Team A, Team K, Team B and Kenkyuusei (Research Students). Currently there are more than 70 members. They performed in 2007, 2009 NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen and they will be performing this year as well. Their sister group is “SDN48”, which has members over the age of 20. The Nagoya based group is “SKE48”, the Osaka based group is “NMB48”.

500 fans came to see them in Singapore~!!
    AKB48 were guests in Singapore for the event “Toy, Games & Comic Convention”, held from the 10~12th. There was a pre-event where the Senbatsu Janken Tournament’s #1 Uchida Mayumi (16), #2 Ishida Haruka (17) and Nakatsuka Tomomi (17) appeared. They performed “Zannen Shoujo” and “TSUNDERE!” in front of around 500 people. Among them, were fans who came from as far away as the Philippines.

Translated by: Kanki@Stage48
    Source: http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainmen ... T00064.htm

14. mknela

mknela Kenkyuusei

Thanks a lot Kanki! Ahh...Yuko seems so geniuine on interviews as always. I really hope they will perform in Tokyo Dome one day.I might have the chance to see them than,who knows? ...

AKB48 <3 <3

15. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Just joined akbonline last night err... this morning ..

16. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

anyone want to upload the birthday LOD on H!O?

17. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I wish I could get Yuko's B-day LOD from even AKBOnline but I'm throttled for about 50% of the day and I'm already getting other stuff so it doesn't make sense for me to try and grab more stuff. :(

18. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Kanki - that article is wonderful, thank you for the translation! F everyone at arama being weenies about it. XP Yuko is so amazing, I love her honesty. <3

19. gideon123

You're welcome. I'm not sure if Yuko is really trying to avoid a scandal because she pointed out the she got her orange moutons from props person for her drama, and he's a dude. *shrugs* And thank you, Kanki, for your translation. Yuko really is a cool girl. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 島夏で← ("Shima-Natsu Here ←"; 2010-12-11 19:07:09): "The hand shake event's over now [​IMG] And my pair today was Shima-Natsu combination of Umeshima Natsuyo [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"The location for the handshake event was really busy, so there were instances where I couldn't hear the person's voice, so then Nattsumii would convey to me clearly what the person what say trying to say ( ̄‥ ̄) [​IMG] [​IMG] . Man, there are a lot of instances when I couldn't follow what the person's trying to say [​IMG] [​IMG] . Nattsumii, thank you [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Anyway, the handshake event was a lot of fun (・∪゜)ノ [​IMG] . And tomorrow I have a handshake event in Fukuoka~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored just over 2700 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) くっつき虫チャン ("Prickly Seed-Chan"; 2010-12-11 21:53:31): "I went shopping with Sae-chan~! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And even though she keeps me company every time...we link arms and hold hands when we're walking, but I look down the street and see girl friends who're walking together hardly do the same thing, ya know? (。・Д・。) [​IMG] [​IMG] And that was the case, too, even when I went to Disneyland with Mii-chan, but oddly enough there are a lot of people in AKB who stick to each other like prickly seeds, and y'all know that!!!!!!!! So yeah, maybe the time of close friendship is changing, ya know? ((;゜Д゜)) So because members are walking together looking like couples, we probably look more lovey-dovey than all the other couples [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Yup, that's my latest new discovery [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And I've got an early day tomorrow, so I'll be going to bed soon~!"

[​IMG]

"G'night, Sae ★ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 2800 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) 福岡っちゃ★ ("Fukuoka-chan ★"; 2010-12-12 10:07:57): "Today I have a handshake event in Fukuoka, so I flew over there by plan early this morning [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And we have already entered Fukuoka [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"There was a giant tree at Haneda! [​IMG] The blue gives it a cool feel, but it's still very lovely, ya know? [​IMG] Definitely a delicate impression (* [​IMG] ・3゜) [​IMG] *。゜ . Man, I love riding airplanes [​IMG] However, the image of the outside taken from today's airplane looked dirty, so while the sea looked pretty with the sun shining down on it, it looked really hazy on the image (´ι_` ) . I really wanted them to clean the camera [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And if people don't say anything to the pilot, nothing'll be done about it, ya know? (-∀-`)" (This post scored well over 2100 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

And that's that! Werd to the Shima-Natsu pair. Those two really are chill together. Bugger that Yuko couldn't catch what people were saying, but fortunately Natsumi's there to help her out. (I hope Yuko was having a hard time following people's dialogue just that one time. If it ends up being a reoccurring thing, that'd be kinda bad...right?) Werd to Yuko's observation. I never noticed it among friends and couples in the streets when I went to Japan, but I guess I'll be looking out for that the next time I go. Nevertheless, I'm sure girls have fun hanging out with each other - lovey-dovey or otherwise. (By the way, I wonder what Yuko and Sae bought on their shopping run.) Werd to Yuko and the others in Fukuoka for yet another handshake event. I've never seen a blue Christmas tree before but that one still looks nice, ya know? And while it's a bit of a bugger that the image of the outside is kinda dirty, it think it'd be a bit hard to clean the plane camera, na mean?

20. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Ahhhhh, that post about looking like couples makes me so happy. XDDD I love that they're always so cuddly. <3