Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

Thanks for the translations everyone! :) About that interview with Yuko... I love how she makes it clear that AKB isn't quite like the other idol groups xD I wish people would stop comparing...

2. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

"And if people don't say anything to the pilot, nothing'll be done about it, ya know?"

I wonder if she actually told the pilot hahahaha~~ Thanks for the translations as always gideon =D

3. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

:cute: ouu gid&kanki ty for the translations C: !!!
    xD yuko is adorable as ever~
    i can't wait to see the ALIVE pv ><;;fff, the pv i like it 8DD oho
    [​IMG]
    .______. i missed out on so much akb48 past month/week/days/hours/minutes/seconds.

4. Seagull

Seagull Kenkyuusei

Kanki thanks a lot for translating the interview ♥
    everything I see her and read something she said I think I like her a little bit more!

and the blog post about her and Sae going shopping, it's so cute ♥ but then they are my top 2 in AKB, so of course I like their friendship ♥

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 魔女っ子の宅急便 ("Magical Girl's Delivery Service"; 2010-12-12 17:36:39): "I wanna fly through the sky~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . I wonder how does she fly through the sky [​IMG] !? Ah...let's try flying on a broom [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

" I did it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!! I flew [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] !!!!!!!!" (This post scored over 3300 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

2.) また来るけん♪ ("Come Again ♪"; 2010-12-12 18:59:11): "The handshake event's over [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And about 11,000 people came over to the Fukuoka International Center [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Holy cow, that is awesome (・▽゜)ノ [​IMG] . Now, I don't understand Fukuoka-ben or Kyuushuu-ben, but I figured that it's nice and fresh to hear new dialects and accents [​IMG] . Ever since I was born, I lived in Kanagawa for about 12 years, and then after moved to Tochigi, but I didn't have an accent at all, so I was a little envious of everyone who did, ya know? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And now, I often think about going to each of the different places with the national handshake event [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . I so wanna come to Fukuoka again [​IMG] [​IMG] . And thank you all for coming out to the event (*´ω`pq゛ ."

[​IMG]

"And here's me, Personal Clothes-chan [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 4100 comments at the time of this update - dang.)

3.) まだまだよー ("More Stuff To Do~!"; 2010-12-12 23:48:55): "I'm still in the middle of work [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And Kojima-san's here, too~! [​IMG] [​IMG] It seems like it'll take a while to finish, but I'll do my best [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 3300 comments at the time of this update - holla!)

And that's that! Kiki's Delivery Service was pretty damn good when I saw it, but Yuko here...just totally wins at life. Seriously...I LOL'ed. Really, really hard. :) Werd to the Fukuoka event. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I had no idea that Yuko lived in Kanagawa for so long. I just know she moved to Tochigi at one point and came from there when she joined AKB. Kanagawa's a cool place. When I went to Japan earlier this year, the tour group drove through the area via charter bus. The scenery was nice. Crazy how Yuko and the other still have work to day at that hour even after the handshake event, but I guess it can't be helped, eh? Now I wonder what sort of work they have to do. A photo shoot? A recording for a program? *shrugs*

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

6. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

HA that first entry with Kiki's Delivery service was hilarious :rofl: .. Oh Yuko, you just made my day [rofl]

Thanks Gids!

7. `icha-chan`

`icha-chan` Kenkyuusei

I found that first entry really cute :3
    Fly Yuko Fly! <3 <3

8. Kanki

Kanki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    imnikky

Loling forever at the "I flew!!!" XD

9. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

^ yea! LOL I remember when I saw those pics on her blog, I wondered what it would look like as a animated gif (*hint someone do this cause I'm too lazy*) :D

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=32520 :fear:

10. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ noticed it already, already downloaded it. Man the fans are awesome to arrange something like that even though the AKB staff didn't

11. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Thanks for uploading it. :) I'll try to pick it up once I make room on my hard drive :(

EDIT: Thanks for the blog translations! I learned something new: Yuko lived in Kanagawa for 12 years! I thought she lived in Tochigi all the way until she moved to Tokyo after AKB / school graduation..

Hee hee.. the whole flying thing. She already flew in Kokoro no Hane ;)

12. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ the point is that she is using a broom this time.

13. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Doh! I wasn't observant and completely missed the broom. :fp:

14. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ if she didn't use a broom, the reference to Kiki's Delivery Service wouldn't make sense.

15. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Yeah that was my bad. I skipped gideon's additional comments below so I skipped the Kiki Delivery thing too.

16. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) いいとも~!!言ったった。 ("Speaking of 'Iitomo~!!'; 2010-12-13 19:24:15): "Tomorrow I get to appear on the Telephone Shocking segment of 'Waratte Iitomo!' [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . I got a phone referral from the director of 'Norway no Mori,' Tran Anh Hung-san [​IMG] . I've appeared on the show with AKB, but for sure the day when I'd appear by myself will come (。・Д・。) [​IMG] . I'm so looking forward to this [​IMG] . Everyone, please watch the show, aight? [​IMG] [​IMG] . Well, today I had stuff to like a radio appearance and a meeting, all this time I've been going about without make-up 淏淏淏 ."

[​IMG]

"I got myself a new pair of glasses! [​IMG] And now I'm off to Bay fm~! [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 4300 comments at the time of this update - dang.)

2.) 久々やね-★ ("Been A While, Eh~? ★"; 2010-12-13 22:36:02): "I just had the Bay fm radio show [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Three of us - Reinyan, Yui-chan, and I - appeared on the program [​IMG] [​IMG] . It's been so long since we all had this much fun! [​IMG] [​IMG] . Anyway, today my mood was all low, so I couldn't get all fired up [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Yup, I couldn't get fired up from the very beginning ( ̄‥ ̄) [​IMG] [​IMG] . I wanna shake the ground~!" (This post scored over 2800 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

3.) ☆★初★☆ ("☆★ First ★☆"; 2010-12-14 13:00:46): "Today's my first solo appearance on the Telephone Shocking segment of 'Waratte Iitomo!' !!!!!!!! I was so nervous~! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] And yet the biggest news of the year fells like it came around towards the end [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Everyone, I wonder did you guys watch the show? I was really happy to receive all the flowers [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 4800 comments at the time of this update - holy cow.)

4.) 今年ラストかも?! ("Perhaps The Last Show Of This Year?!"; 2010-12-14 18:55:48): "I'm off to do a performance~! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Yui-nyan [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 2100 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

And that's that! Werd to Yuko being called out for the show. I'd have loved to watch the show in real time but I'm pretty sure I missed it by the time I read the first post. (The show does look like a lot of fun, though, ya know?) Yuko's new glasses look nice. (I'm guessing they're not really prescription frames but rather just for show.) Werd to the radio program. I actually had bayfm on after reading the first post, but I didn't hear Yuko or anyone other AKB girl talking so I figured I missed the show. And now I think I missed it because I shut the program down prematurely. (Hurr...) Anyway, it sounds like the girls had a lot of fun.

Werd to Yuko actually appearing on the show. I found the episode online so I'll be checking it out when I get the whole show. (The flowers the people give to the guests are really just intense.) And werd to the last Team K show of the year. I'm kinda surprised it's already the last show; there are still a few more days until the end of the year. But I guess considering the crazy amount of activities Yuko and the other girls will have at the end of the year (along with the general scarcity of theater performances anyway), it really can't be helped, eh?

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

17. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

^
    In the first pic, is Yuko also without makeup? Or did she eventually put it on before that picture was taken?

18. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

^Nah, she's not wearing any makeup in that first one! Any eye makeup, at least. She looks gorgeous without it. :inlove:

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

OMG!! Yuko + Yui!!! My favorite K girls together <3 <3 <3

20. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah! My favourite two K girls too! X3

Here you go, I gave it a shot. ^.^;
    Yuko, taking off!
    [​IMG]
    I think they definitely tried to get that last "flying" shot a couple of times because the angle, lighting and background objects of it is different to the first two pictures in the series, hence I have some grey areas. :/