1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Hugglepuff

Hugglepuff Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Name: Yahagi Moeka (矢作萌夏)
    Birthdate: July 5, 2002
    Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
    Height: 156cm
    Blood type: O

Bound to Team K.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2018
  2. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i do not know what brought me here, but i think i'm gonna watching her growing in K

3. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    My favorite ! So glad to see her in team K. She did well centering don't look back and she's pretty.

4. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    My new fave

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she looks a bit like Mio imo

6. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hey there all future Moeka kami-oshis!!
    Let's all witness this girl change the group's fate right from the beginning :blush:
    My hopes are higher than ever [hehe]
    She is EXTREMELY cute, both face and action-wise. Even her way of holding the mic is cute, and when she shyly smiles-AAAHHH
    Here's her intro-performance video

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Her voice is pretty good I'd say, not Sayanee good, but maybe Mayuyu-good if practiced professionally. She likes singing too. She'd seem the cutesy orthodox type, but watch her in this performance of Must be now:

She loves Milky, so I'd say she will become a good fisher, and like Milky, I find Moeka very calculating, despite her innocent appearance. That's a good trait for an idol to have in my opinion.
    Here's a SR I particularly love. She has created a whole stage called 'Yahagi ga Hajimaru yo', where she's singing (and sometimes dancing) songs she likes. Of course, including 'Fukukii' [hehe]
    Anyways, once you know her, I'm sure you will like her. And now that you're looking at this thread, you must be somewhat interested in her.
    COME JOIN THE MOEKA CLUB :cute: (I'm not sure if I should call it Fukuchanzu, which is basically the reading of 29, her candidate number for 16th gen auditions (she called herself Fukuchan))
    Like one Kenkyuusei Concert was named: "Oshimen Hayai Mono Gachi"
    yahagi-moeka.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I like her a lot too. I think she has a lot of potential. She has the looks, the popularity and the personality to become a very popular member in the future. I'm expecting great things from her in the years to come and I'll be following her for sure.

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally, Moeka joined AKB! I've been liking her since the 16th gen auditions, more than a year ago? I never use Showroom but for 1-2 days I used it because I was curious, and I send her questions back then, they were basic questions (because my japanese is basic XD). Since everyone was requesting things, I asked her to sing songs, I think the songs I asked were Iiwake Maybe and Everyday Kachuusha, and she did both ;w; I also asked her if she likes strawberries and if she likes Sailor Moon, and random things (honestly I just wanted to see if she'll notice my comments haha), and she replied to these ;D I should try to find the old Showroom and find these parts LOL. anyway later she didn't get selected despite her popularity, because of those contracts issues(?) so I was sad about it (and actually I still don't know anyone in 16th gen until now).

I thought she should try again someday, and she did! I'm glad. I was kinda worried she would get into a sister group though. I stopped following sister groups years ago, I'm also just casually following AKB since some years ago (because all my favs graduated) but I keep an eye on AKB so I wanted her there. I said if she gets in AKB, I will try to follow her since she might become my fav new gen in AKB. and now... She's in AKB! So here I am <3

I personally think she would suit Team B more (and it seems she prefer that too) but she got in Team K, it's fine though (we have shuffles LOL) as long as it's AKB, I'm fine with her being in any team. I hope her popularity in 16th gen audition & Draft audition will make management give her some push!

Now that I decided to follow her, I need to go back and look at some of the videos from Draft & Showroom! Let's support Moeka!

:mail::mail::mail:

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I never seen her Showroom before, even i didn't know if she also part of 16th gen audition :^^;:
    I just interested with her ..let's see how this will work
    Tbis is help me so much, thank you :)
    If she turn into fisher, she will rule 48G

10. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I waited from 16 gen audition to this day and she's finally in! Was so worried when antis(?) or whoever tried to vote her into ske despite her clearly stating she can't go.

Anyway, she really reminds me of my old oshi milky, and of course she would sing yasashiku suru yori kisu wo shite for final appeal.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was worried she would get in a sister group too. I can't believe antis tried to make it happen, that's low -_- Thankfully it didn't happen and she got into AKB just like she wished! and I'm so happy about it <3 Moeka is one of the most popular girls both during 16th gen audition and in Draft audition, so I'm not surprised that she has antis already. almost all of my favs had a lot of antis, Moeka won't be an exception then. LOL

I watched the performance posted above where they performed a NMB song with Moeka as a center! I guess this was a special performance because I don't think she has done any theater stage yet? Anyway, it's nice to see her as center! She looks adorable and she performed with energy. Even though as a whole they're a bit all over the place, which is understandable since they're just candidates + the song that they performed is not easy. But despite all that, she did good and she suits the center position! I look forward to see her improving on stage >.< if anyone knows any more performance of Moeka, please share it!

I also want to say I really like Moeka's short haircut right now, with the mini-antennas(?) on the side (the two strands of hair on each side). She's so cute. <3

12. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I don't think it was antis who tried to vote her into SKE, but rather her older sister (Yahagi Yukina)'s fans who wanted to see them both in the same team. And they thought that if she was actually chosen for SKE, she might find a way to join anyways (this turned out to be true for Watanabe Akari, who first said she can only go to AKB, but after being chosen by HKT decided to go to HKT anyways). I'm also kinda sad she can't be in team with Yukina, since they would be such a powerful combo, but obviously I understand and respect her reasons, so I will support her in AKB too.

I'm glad she was chosen by Team K, as the team just lost 2 of their aces in the recent shuffle (Mion and Satopii). Since K is my fave AKB team, I am glad they got the most popular draftee. Moeka is lovely, really cute and has some talent. So I am really excited to see what will happen in the future. But I think she really has a good chance to become the next ace, management should listen to the voice of fans and give this girl some opportunities (such as a senbatsu spot once she's promoted to a full member, and I'm sure SSK results will follow). I honestly think this girl has the potential to be the next ace of AKB if she works hard and is treated fairly by management.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yeah they seperated the draftees into groups and each group went to perform before a group's theater stage (for NGT, before the 2nd year live)
    Moeka was extremely happy that the teacher praised her a lot and said how she is different than the others, and put her in the center.

Also, an addition to the Saitama Senbatsu!! I hope she will fill the hole Nyan and Mayu created.
    I think team K is suitable for her, as she will have to learn hard performances at an early stage of her idol career, instead of dancing only cute songs with easy steps. Team K will be a good experience for her, and there's always shuffles, so...
    Anyways, I always think an idol should go through hardships to be able to actually shine (as Yuko once said: once you break the stone, you find the diamond), so I'm perfectly contented at her being at K.

Also, let me give you her showrooms (I don't prefer youtube bc they get deleted easily)
    Here you are:
    https://search.bilibili.com/all?keyword=矢作萌夏 showroom

One of my favorite moments of her is when NGT's Tsugumin said in her SR that she liked Moeka since the 16th gen auditions, and fans told this to Moeka, which made her cry.

This is the moment:

Btw @Hugglepuff is there something wrong with the pic? Because I can't see it. I wonder if it's the fault of my computer...:confused:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Have to say I know her from Showroom at 16gen audition :D She has one certain session everyone talking about hence they called her 29-chan.

I like her and Akari in D3, but I don't really follow HKT. So, I guess Moeka will got most of my attention for D3s in AKB.

15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Which one is that? I don't think I watched it.

16. Hugglepuff

Hugglepuff Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I see it, I don't know...

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The ones when accidentally bow down too much then wotas just went crazy with the fan service. I think the video on YT already erased. She wore a blue checkered shirt on that one.

18. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av6598064/?from=search&seid=18085068517484492901 I think you mean this one
    And yeah she's super cute in this one.
    (And finally I saw someone comparing her to Hirose Suzu bc I find them alike as well [hehe])

Here are all (?) her showrooms from the 16th gen auditions:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av6646446/?from=search&seid=4162075028776539371

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yes that one :approve: It was pretty easy to find that certain SR session and its screencaps before she reappeared in D3. Now she is an incoming star of AKB.

20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I watch that one, they really have fun there. But I think there was a time when she appear in Yukina's stream before.