Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

I prefer her solo showrooms with all the おっおー and っぱぱぱ and とーきょっ and 卍 [hehe] (there's no good way to translate any of these.. just her habit of saying certain phrases)

2. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Exactly! Even her way of speaking is too cute :cute:
    Though I don't know if I missed it or simply didn't watch those showrooms, but I never heard her say manji 0o0
    Now I'm curious, I'll go find those streams [hehe]
    Her solo showrooms are really the best. She's like a professional; just knows what the fans like the best. And it can really be seen that she loves AKB; in her karaoke/performance SR, she first sang and danced to the setlist she chose, and then started taking requests from fans, and managed to sing and dance to them too, which made me very surprised.
    She even was able to sing Team M's song Koi wa Sainan (a song I love). And she said that after watching the videos too many times, she was able to remember the dances (reminded me of Manaka a bit[hehe])
    Anyways, I'm looking forward to how she performs in the Center Test! (If the draftees can enter)

3. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    By the way here's her official introduction:

moe1.jpeg moe2.jpeg
    • Name: Yahagi Moeka
    • School year: 3rd grade of Middle School
    • Birth date: 5.7.2002
    • Height: 156cm
    • Blood type: 0
    • Birthplace: Saitama
    • Strong point: Always smiling! Can cook! Good memory!
    • Weak point: Thickheaded
    • Hobby: Cooking, listening to music
    • Special skill: Piano, singing
    • Target member: Watanabe Miyuki
    • Desired team: AKB48 Team B
    • Drafted team: AKB48 Team K (1st selection)
    Self-Introduction

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Performance

Last Appeal

(Her intro video was the most viewed out of all draftees :blush:)

4. BuayaDarat

BuayaDarat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    She is cute drafting girl. BUT
    I want to know the meaning of thickheaded? She has a nice head

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Thickheaded doesn't mean her head is literally thick :^^;:
    The word she used was "donkan" (鈍感), which means she is kind of airheaded and bad at reading situations.
    I personally think she's good at that but her calling herself stupid is kinda cute so [hehe]

6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

oh man, this make me more interested with Moeka [hehe]
    smile genki, please :XD:
    if she have good memory which mean she's not really stupid like she thought..but maybe she pretend to be stupid [hehe]
    i hope Team K fans ok with this

7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    She does have a good memory, and I think the meaning of stupid she is trying to say is someone who is straightforward and airheaded, and unable to read the situation.
    And yup, her calling herself thickheaded is pretty interesting [hehe]

She was the 1st selection of both K B and 4, which means K fans are the one who chose her in the first place. I'm sure most of AKB fans love her though :hehe:<3

8. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

or maybe Moeka also Ponkotsu type? lol
    and she also from Saitama
    seriously, i didn't follow 3rd draft event so i don't know if fans can choose their favorite to join their team :^^;:
    if Team K cool with that, it's great.. considering they got the best gem from that :hehe:
    she's shine so bright in here :cute:

now i need watch all her Showroom, anyone know where i can find it?

9. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka is so adorable! I did notice that her videos got the most views out of all the draft candidates back when they uploaded those short videos. well, I myself only watched her videos, I'm sure I'm not the only one [hehe] it's amazing the amount of interest she has before even debuting, I hope the interest keep growing!

Some questions: does Moeka have a nickname? If she doesn't have one yet, I hope that she picks a good one that is cute and easy to remember <3

One more question, do we know anything about when the selected draft girls will get to perform for the first time? or when do the new teams start? (I'm kinda lost with AKB news lately LOL). Moeka is a KKS for now so I guess she will perform along with Team K when they'll need replacements. I kinda hope they can make her the replacement of the center :^O^: They gave this kind of opportunities to Satopii before so I think it's possible for Moeka too, who knows! I also hope that she will perform on other stages with other girls too. I didn't watch a Lod for so long, and now I'm excited to see Moeka's first AKB stage! I can't wait! <3

11. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

She has been using Fuku-chan for all her showrooms ever since 16 gen audition because her number was 29, though I guess she'll probably drop that one now that she's in.

Her sister used to call her Monta(?) when they were kids lol https://twitter.com/yutacan_/status/955695379697160193

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  12. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    We still don't know, we haven't heard from the draft girls since the one showroom they did after they were drafted. BUT they are probably busy with lessons so let's expect something quite soon:hehe:
    The new teams start in the middle of spring, sadly :^^;:, but I'm sure the girls will debut before that. I mean, the teams now don't even have enough members, sure they will use the draft kenkyuusei in stages.
    If we're lucky enough (and if Moeka works hard enough) we can see her performing in A, B and 4's stages as well [hehe]

I want a new produce stage with Moeka as center! But it's probably too soon for that. Knowing AKB's management though, Moeka will probably start be pushed pretty soon, if they see her hard work that is, because she's young, cute, has high performance ability, is ambitious and loves AKB very much.<3

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks to both of you for the answers!

Now I'm curious what nickname and what kind of catchphrase Moeka will have ;w; and I'm really excited to see her on stage! so she might appear on a stage before the new teams debut then? Maybe not a full stage debut, but she could do like KKS did before and have a song before the stage starts. I actually really want to see her perform Romance Kakurenbo, it's my favorite zenza girl song (the songs that KKS perform as intro) and it's a solo. I hope this happens <3

14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

You're my hero! Thanks :)
    This gonna help me...
    I hope not in Hiwatan level...just slowly and let Moeka growth with time
    Because they experiment with Hiwatan looks failed for me

15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I kind of predict she will be pushed Sayaya-level, but now that they have Mizuki + Satone + Yuiyui etc, her push might slow down a bit.
    Still, there's no doubt she is the star of D3. It doesn't matter when the management notices to that (which I think they do), the fans will notice anyway.
    So, I'm relieved about her future in AKB. Now that she got in the main group, she has everything she needs to keep growing inside the group. Knowing her, I think she will get on pretty well with her senpai as well. Her future is bright :blush:
    For now let's support her and spread Moeka love! <3
    (If only she miraculously ranked at the SSK like Sakura... Might still be to soon, so I won't have high expectations, but just a tiny hope.. :cute:)

16. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Are D3 girls participating in SSK this year? Since they don't even have official kenkyuusei status yet?

17. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well STU debuted way after this time of the year last year and they participated. Plus the new teams will start on mid-April, so by then I'm sure the D3 girls will have debuted as well. So I can't be sure if they will be ignored by the stupid management, but the chances are they will participate.

18. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I hope they do debut soon. With the new promotion, there won't be many kenkyuusei left so it would be cool if the D3 girls started to perform alongside the remaining 16th gen kenkyuusei (same with SKE, who also don't have enough kenkyuusei to do a kenkyuusei-only stage right now). NMB have 16 draftees so they can start doing KKS stages as well. NGT is recruiting 2nd gen anyways so I'm guessing they will join them together, and I think STU will do 2 teams from the start and promote the draftees together with 1st gen. The only ones I don't know what they'll do with is the HKT ones, there's not nearly enough to get their own stage.

19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    They will have them perform as unders obviously. People like Sakuchan or Sashihara almost never are on theatre stages, so the draftees will perform as unders. And I'm pretty sure they will create a new Himawarigumi kind of stage with unpushed/young members + draftees. They'll be allright, HKT's management is nice.
    I think what they will do with the AKB draftees is that they will join the kenkyuusei stage w/ remaining 16th kenkyuusei + perform as unders. They might even have their own stage, so that we can see what they are capable of, and then promote them to their teams. Although there are not many members in AKB draftees that I personally see light in. But you know, they are just in, so I'll leave judging to later.
    I personally think the management is conflicted at there being 19 new members because they integrated the WHOLE team 8 into the 4 teams and there's basically no more space for other new members to fit in. AKB management is as brilliant as always.
    So yeah, this draft generation will be even sadder than what they did with D1-2. They will have 1-2 girls (like Moeka, I hope), and push them vigorously, while the others will be promoted what, 2-2.5 years later?
    What I can only hope for is that Moeka will have the Sayaya-push. That is basically how she can get her way out of this mess.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

It looks like there will be enough AKB KKS for them to actually have a KKS stage? :eek: That's great! I'm actually fine with Moeka not being promoted fast, like maybe around the end of the year would be a good time. Being KKS for some time is good, so she can try a lot of stages and songs, and improve her skills. I hope the AKB KKS get their own stage, and since she's one of the most popular of them, management could use it as a push and make her center maybe! ;D

Along with that she can be under for Team K and maybe for other teams too. and still hoping she gets to perform Romance Kakurenbo as Zenza Girl. <3