Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

OMG I FELT THAT

2. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    throwing gifts in Katsumata Saori's room:lol:
    スクリーンショット 0030-04-02 14.52.16.png

• Like Like x 1
  3. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I wonder if she pays for this gifts or not... jaja

Btw, so cute!! ♥

4. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    somehow I feel Moeka would have been the perfect center for 'Teacher Teacher' ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ikr! She really has that 'cute devil' feel, like Milky (Moeka would be happy to hear this lol) [hehe]
    I really hope they don't call her black-hearted later on, but they probably won't because she's such a sweet girl (I thought she was pretty calculating, but watching her showrooms made me realise she's just an angel)
    She's going to be an amazing idol...

• Like Like x 1
  6. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

7. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Omg she's the strongest next gen ace candidate since Sakura :cute: (and I love Mako and Ricchan)
    If given the chances I'm pretty sure she'd overtake a lot of young members. I really can't wait for her time to shine!!

Edit: Her SR today:
    if the video does not show watch the video here

SHOWROOM summary:
    • She gets along with Mako, she was wearing her seitan (bd) t-shirt at the training, and since then they've been getting along.
    • She said Komi is very kind, and is a great captain.
    • She also gets along with Sato Shiori
    • Yukirin commented her voice was great.
    • Ikumin called out to her: "It's Yahagi-chan!" and said that she saw Moeka's showroom.
    • She said Naachan was very kind, and called out to the draftees to sit with them (Sakura was also there so she met her too)
    • She also conversed with Yuiyui and Yaguchi Moka, Moekyun, Satopii (they hugged and stuff)
    • She is very close with Maho, the two went to sakura viewing the other days.
    • Also, apparently she can't skip. Hmm... who else in AKB history couldn't skip, I can't remember..
    • At one handshake event, she participated in an event with Okada Ijiri. He asked her to skip and she couldn't. She had seen Ijiri's speedy tongue at NOGIBINGO so she actually asked him to skip while doing it. Amazing as always. After the event, she apologized him, thinking it might've been rude (what a nice girl) and he told her not to worry and he was happy to have a chance to do it.
    • Seeing his kindness, Moeka comments: "People in this world are really kind."
    • She did a voting to decide on a nickname, and I didn't quite catch the results, but it's probably Monchan or Moeka / Moechan. I personally prefer Moeka.
    On her next stream, Moeka will presumably do a singing stream, because she said she will sing Kanojo ni Naremasu ka?
    She surprised me again, because she really remembers most her fans' names, and treats them as friends. Truly kami-taiyou.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
  8. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    this girl really 'gets' being an idol... I hope she develops into Yuiyui's and Zukki's rival. Maybe a new holy trinity.

9. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    in the 1st one, Monta won. But she doesn't like that name, so she was like: "ehm... let's give it a one more try guys!" and added the other 4 for a 2nd one. Monta won again... She still didn't seem to accept that result so it's actually not yet clear haha
    https://twitter.com/noomi1920/status/980799621281726464

10. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ah okay thanks for clarification!
    And Monta is cute, but I'm pretty sure there's a Monta in Keyaki
    I really hope she settles for Moeka. Well, as long as it's not Hagimoe lol

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Oh wow... what a profile photo :shock: and it's her very first one LOL usually members' profile photos look better with time but Moeka is starting with such a high level already LOL. She's really cute <3 I'm so ready for her to officially debut, it's taking long ;_; I have such a good feeling about her future in AKB!

Btw about her nickname, if she doesn't like "Monta" then she shouldn't take it as her nickname even if the fans voted it. it's important for her to like her own nickname. Nicknames can follow you until forever so yeah. if anything, it's fine to just call her Moeka, I like her name! I prefer to call her Moeka than Monta.

12. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg imagine if her first single participation is as center. that would be lit. yuiyui who?! Well I hope she ranks. and she ranks high. undergirls.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Honestly I could see Moeka doing amazing as Teacher Teacher's center! She has that image of being adorable and cute but also kinda... mischievous? and a bit seductive (she's aiming at being a fisher type of idol). it would work so perfectly as center of a song like Teacher Teacher. Besides she has a good voice and her performance skills are pretty good (will get better too!). She definitely has what it takes to be a great center <3 I could see her having a rivalry with Yuiyui too. Management better push Moeka tbh the potential is REAL

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

I wonder what will happen to *ugh* zukki *ugh* if moeka passed the 16th audition that time :shifty:
    --
    And somebody need to change her name in stage48 wiki to 萌夏 instead 萌香

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Yahagi_Moeka

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

you people really wanna Moeka got promoted on team K shonichi, huh? :lol:
    i think it's too early for her but if management really wanna gambling with her..why not

• Like Like x 1
  16. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Lol they most likely won't, and I really hope they won't (I've been joking around) I don't want everyone to start hating on her, (fans, members...) and the most I wish from her is the Aayan treatment, but for now I want her to grow along with her teammates and not be separated from them. I'm pretty sure she will get a push, and a strong one at that, sooner or later. For now on let's wait and enjoy being the ones who were there since the beginning [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Her showroom today! Had lots of towers thrown at her, and was professional as always, saying: "I love aaalll of you, but I will write special messages to ones who threw a tower" [hehe] At one point she was cutely asking "I want a teddy bear" and people started throwing her some :^O^:

She knows it all.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Moeka is the future :worthy:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I kinda like it when the other fellow draftees just call her "Yahagi," it fits with the loli image haha

19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    100th POST! :ome:
    Let's grow the Moeka thread more and more!!
    o0480030713767832325.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 1