Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Kobayashi Ran and Okada Rina were there from Team K (but as D3 [not 16th gen; corrected by Izzy Trinh] members rather than Team K members, as I read the article I previously linked). You can see them in the picture posted on instagram.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    yeah I know they are team K member but I counted they as D3, so I still a little but sad cause I thought Komiharu the captain will at least come and say something.
    Oh I've just noticed that the graduation stage ended without Sakura Hanabiratachi :))))

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Komiharu was at the live recording of 'bayfm meets AKB48' radio show.

And most of the graduation stage ends without Sakura no Hanabiratachi. It's the grad concert that usually has it.

4. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Ohhh I see, thanks for your information

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

First of all, I want to say, congratulations Moeka for the graduation stage!!! I still have to watch it (I looked for it the first days but it was nowhere >.< Now I have it so I'll watch it soon). For now all I can say is that Moeka looked beautiful on all the photos that I saw. The setlist does look a lot like her solo concert although it has songs that she never performed too. I look forward to watch all that! One thing that made me happy and I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned here yet; it was announced that Moeka will be part of the concert of the finalists from the 2nd singing competition! YES! it was one of my wishes! The concert will be on 4th February, which is probably before Moeka is officially graduated. More singing from Moeka <3<3<3 Now I wonder, when she asked for songs recommendations from fans for her to sing, it was probably for this concert. it makes sense! I can't wait for this!

There has been many updates of Moeka in the past days, I'll post them little by little! Starting from the graduation day, Moeka posted a tweet to say that Miku made a video for Moeka for her graduation, the video is 1:30 minutes long and Moeka said she cried a lot watching it the day before. aww their friendship is really too sweet ;_; <3

After Moeka's graduation stage, she posted a message, photos, and more photos with friends. I translated them!

2019/12/26

Today was my graduation stage!
    Thank you very much for giving me so much love until now。
    Daisuchi〜❤ (Note: it's Daisuki, Suchi version. it means I love you)
    #SuchiStage

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

#SuchiStage❤

05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

Thank you so much for always supporting me when I balanced school with work。 Also also, my friends from school came at my graduation stage, and all of us went to eat together with YuzuMahoMoeZun❤ It was fun〜❤❤ (Note: Yuzu=Yoshihashi Yuzuka, Maho=Omori Maho, Moe=Moeka, Zun=Yamane Suzuha)

09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

That's it for the updates in this post ^^. I just want to say, I'm glad to see that Moeka has many friends at school who came to support her. After all that happened, I was wondering how she was doing at her school. it's great that she has so many friends <3 and of course she hide their faces with frogs haha as expected of Moeka [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Different members wrote messages for Moeka on the day of her graduation! Moeka retweeted or replied to all of them. For the ones where she replied, I add the translations of her reply! These were all written in 26th December. I didn't know that Sasshi went to Moeka's graduation stage, that's so sweet of her! ;w; I love their senior-junior friendship! Suzuha also wrote 2 messages for Moeka and they are quite long, I tried my best to translate them correctly! what she said is so nice. <3

Sashihara Rino

Cute cute Moechan, congratulations

0001.jpg 0002.jpg

Moeka's reply: Thank you for coming at my graduation stage, daisuchi。 #SashiharaRino-san

Yamane Suzuha

Moeka-chan is someone whose personality is easily misunderstood from her appearance and the way she talks。 Standing in front of everyone and pulling AKB48 with her young little back was amazing。 She's delicate and fragile and lacks confidence, but no matter what was said, in front of the fans, she didn't show her hardship, and she was wonderful。 I really really wish you happiness。 Suchi。

0003.jpg

Yamane Suzuha

#YahagiMoekaGraduationStage
    Thank you☺️
    Moeka-chan wanted us to sing together
    we performed NMB48-san's 「Ima Naraba」☺️。
    At the time of 16th gen we were rivals
    Now she's my best friend。 I can tell her anything☺️
    She always shine so brightly✨
    Thank you for calling me。 Daisuchi。

0004.jpg 0005.jpg

She added: I feel sorry to NMB48-san's fans for singing Ima Naraba, actually me and Moeka-chan were rivals during the time of 16th gen, both of us were too scared and couldn't speak well。 For about a year after that I hesitated to contact Moeka-chan, then Draft 3 happened, at the beginning it was scary, but we became close during the time we spent together as kenkyuusei, and now she is a best friend who I meet every few days☺️ That is why I choose to sing this song together。 I watched the rehearsal video with SayaMilky-san and my hands were shaking。 Thank you very much。

Otake Hitomi

Moechan's graduation performance is over~~~!*frog emoji*T_T
    Even after graduation I will be supporting you!
    Suchi! #YahagiMoekaGraduationStage #Suchi

0006.jpg 0007.jpg

Moeka's reply: Thank you〜❤

There are more messages from other members! I'll post it later! <3

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More messages to Moeka from members! So much love... <3<3<3

Komiyama Haruka

Moechan good work on the graduation stage *clap hands emoji*
    I couldn't be there to watch it because of work, but I will absolutely listen to Moechan's last singing as AKB T_T
    From a fan of idol Moechan

0001.jpg 0002.jpg 0003.jpg

Moeka's reply: Komi-san suchi suchi。 Thanks for taking care of me so much T_T Please don't cry anymore T_T

Ota Riona

I was so surprised that I couldn't take a picture, but
    Yahagi you did a good work〜❤
    From now on please spend a lot of time for yourself
    But, let's go play together once in a while〜

0004.jpg

Moeka's reply: Riona thank you〜!!

Homma Hinata

Moechan good work on the graduation stage
    Congratulations〜*frog emoji*♡

0005.jpg

Moeka's reply: Hinata-san suchi。 Let's hang out〜! ;_;

Okada Rina

I love the cute national treasure Moechan❤
    Really congratulations for the graduation!
    From now on keep doing your best in Yahagi's own way!
    #YahagiMoekaGraduationStage

0006.jpg 0007.jpg

Moeka's reply: Okarina thank you, suchi〜!!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More messages to Moeka from members + from Andare_P! <3
    These are the last graduation messages. I tried to translate them correctly!

Omori Maho

#YahagiMoekaGraduationStage I couldn't realize that this was the moment of graduation, when I thought that today is the last time that we stand on stage together, it made me cry even more than the main character Moe T_T Sorry( ; ; ) I will forever love you (Note: she said "daisuchi") *frog emoji*!!! Making a unit with YuzuMahoMoe is my best memory T_T❤

0001.jpg 0002.jpg 0003.jpg 0004.jpg

Saito Haruna

Good morning✨
    Yesterday was Moeka's graduation stage!
    As expected, she is the best idol❤ Suchi!

0005.jpg 0006.jpg

Moeka's reply: Haatan thank you❤

Kobayashi Ran

Moeka you did a great work as idol for the past 2 years!
    Your appearance always left an impression on me and you're really cool, I love it! Ah, suchi♡
    Thank you for giving me a lot of motivation as a same generation member

I've been watching on the monitor the whole time today and during the chorus in 「Moekii」,
    the butt shaking was the cutest( ˊ꒳ˋ)
    #YahagiMoekaGraduationStage❤❤

0007.jpg 0008.jpg 0009.jpg 0010.jpg

Moeka's reply: Ranchan thank you❤

Andare_P

#YahagiMoekaGraduationStage I watched it! The singing voice and idol skills were amazing。
    Especially Yokaze no Shiwaza, it was the best!

After the performance, we did a confirmation for the setlist of the #FinalistsLive。
    It's a very nice songs selection…

On 4th February is Yahagi's last activity as AKB48, let's do our best to deliver a great stage♪

0011.jpg

Moeka's reply: Takenaka-san! Thank you for coming to my graduation stage.. #LookingForwardToFinalistsLive☺️

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

After her graduation stage, Moeka had her last performances with AKB on television. First she performed Sustainable on Japan Record Awards (it was live), and then on CDTV (it was pre-recorded). I've uploaded both performances so everyone here can enjoy Moeka's last performances with AKB!

2019/12/30 Sustainable @ 61st Japan Record Awards

2019/12/31 Sustainable @ CDTV Premier Live 2019-2020

I want to say, even though Moeka's time as AKB was short, I'm really glad that she received a center single because I enjoyed every performance of Sustainable promo. It's a cute, fresh, and nostalgic song and Moeka did really great as the center. Back then I wanted AKB to perform Sustainable on Kouhaku so that Moeka can have a nice ending, but I forgot about JRA. So even though Moeka end up not being in Kouhaku, it's fine because she got to perform at JRA and it was a really nice goodbye <3 the new outfits are cute and I like Moeka's hair ornament! and the CDTV live is adorable too! (although it was pre-recorded so the real "last" live of Moeka is the JRA one). Moeka did very well, good job Moeka and thank you <3

• Like Like x 5
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

About the performances above, Moeka posted a lot of tweets! First she posted a photo to say that she will appear on JRA, that it's her last stage as AKB48 and they'll have new costumes, she asked everyone to watch it. After the performance, she posted more photos, she said that she's thankful to receive an award on such a big stage, and she loves Sustainable. and later she posted group photos, and she wrote "I will forever forever daisuchi (love) AKB48❤". the next day she posted another photo to say that she will be on CDTV and that it's pre-recorded.

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 016.jpg

The group photos are sooo cute, especially the one where they are all hugging Moeka ;_; Adorable!! <3

For JRA there's also a photo from JRA's Twitter, and photos from Hinata, Naachan and Yuiyui Twitters;

007.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

Love all these photos! especially the Moeka+Yuiyui 2-shot, so nice to see them together! I love them <3

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka had her goodbye for Mirai Monster on 29th December episode. There was an article on sanspo, it says that Moeka's last words for the show were: "I always received courage and energy from Mirai Monster. From now on I will keep doing my best. I love Mirai Monster!" You can watch her last episode here, her speech is at the very end! Some photos:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

A few days later, Moeka made a tweet to say goodbye to Mirai Monster:

At the end of the year, I graduated from being regular MC on 「Mirai☆Monster」 ;_;
    I received a lot of courage and motivation from the same generation of Miramon。
    I'm really thankful!
    The new MC is Okabe Rin-san! :O It's at 11:15〜 Don't miss it!
    #Miramon

007.jpg 008.jpg

Congrats Moeka! it feels sad to see her ending all of her idol activities one by one, she did great in everything! Mirai Monster means a lot to Moeka since this is also where she announced graduation. I'll miss her as idol, it's really coming to an end ;_; but I'm glad to see her having positive goodbyes in everything! I'm really glad she got to be in this show with Yuihan. <3

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched Moeka's graduation stage! <3 it was great ;_; it was such a nice goodbye stage for Moeka. I enjoyed the setlist, even if it had many of the songs that she did in her solo concert, she did really well. My favorite performances were (in order); Heart Gata Virus was very cute and it's nice that she performed it with her 2 biggest friends in 3rd gen Draft Maho and Yuzu. Yokaze no Shiwaza was great, she sounds so good in this performance T_T and the atmosphere was so nice. then the duet with Suzuha, Ima Naraba, again they sounded so nice, it was a great performance and they got emotional in the end ;_; I also really enjoyed Moekii, Saikyou Twintail, Kibouteki Refrain... she did great in these songs and she was looking so cute in the Moekii outfit! and lastly the encore, first of all she looked really pretty with the dress. and she did great with Watashi wa Watashi, she became emotional too, maybe she relates to lyrics... the Sustainable live with 3rd Draft members was very cute and Sotsugyou Ryokou was very nice too. Btw she performed Migikata (earlier), and she said that this was a song she did from fans' request! I was kinda happy she picked a song of Acchan LOL. Overall I enjoyed the whole stage and setlist, and Moeka did great ;_; <3

The audience was so loud too and they did great with cheering! also during the encore call, the female fans were so loud LOL good job girls [hehe] it made the atmosphere great and Moeka looked happy, she also interacted a lot with the audience like sending hearts, winks and more. So cute. and I think the fact that Moeka was mostly alone or with her close friends, Suzuha, the 3rd Draft... this made her feel comfortable. it really felt like her graduation. the other girls all talked about Moeka during Mc talks and they said so many nice things, so many of them said that Moeka is kindhearted. They told stories about it too (I wish I understood better >.<). then Miku sent a video message and Moeka was really happy, aww. Moeka mentioned that Sasshi and Miku were here backstage. So it's really all people close to Moeka and all her friends who were here at the graduation, so sweet ;_; <3

At the end every member who was there said a message to Moeka and then Moeka said her final speech, it was long, she talked about many things. I wish I could understand everything. She became emotional when she talked about the time where she failed 16th gen and the year after that, she said it was hard/painful. at that part she tried to hold back her tears ;_; She really wanted to be in AKB and I feel like she didn't really want to graduate but she had to (for her own reasons) ;_; I can see how much she loves AKB and being an idol T_T She also did her catchphrase for one last time and it was so cute. >.< I wish I understood her whole speech, because it seems interesting and she sometimes got confused with words and said things that made everyone laugh so I'm curious LOL.

From what she said it seems like she has no plans yet for what she will do after AKB, she didn't hint at anything about staying in the entertainment industry but she also didn't say that she will retire completely so I guess we will see what happens in the future. She said something to fans like; "until we meet again someday... please wait". She also thanked fans many times, I think she said that it's ok to find a new oshi but she wants the fans to keep her as #1 in their hearts LOL aww.

It was really a nice graduation stage and a nice goodbye and Moeka did great, she had all her close friends there, she looked happy, the fans cheered a lot, she said everything she wanted to say, and she looked beautiful in every outfit and performed the songs with so much energy. Good work Moeka and thank you ;_; <3 Some photos under spoiler:

001.jpg 026.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

At the end of 2019 on 31 December, Moeka wrote about receiving letters and gifts from her fans:

Presents and fan letters from fans arrived at home!!;_;
    Each one of them is a treasure..;_;
    It seems like it's accepted at AKB48 theater until February!
    Thank you so much。;_;

That day, she posted a lot of IG stories with the gifts, letters and photos with her using the gifts!

001.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 002.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 003.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 004.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 005.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

All the frog gifts LOL [hehe] The message books look cute. The fans did a great job with these <3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some time ago, Moeka posted some cute videos from the day of JRA. One of herself and one with Suda! Gifs here:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Her expression at the end of the 2nd gif is just adorable >.< and if you watch the first one closely (check the original tweet), I think Moeka is actually wearing braces? I had no idea, but here it looked like she is wearing them (they're like transparent), not sure if I'm seeing it right. I guess maybe she's fixing her teeth, even though her teeth look fine to me XD

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's net shop photos for December 2019!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg
    006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Christmas/December-theme. She's so cute <3

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB's channel posted a video of the behind the scenes at Moeka's graduation stage!!
    I think the full version is on a paid site. I wish I could watch it all ;_; She's so cute <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    The video is not region-blocked on AK48 Group Eizosouko at all. You can pay and watch it there easily.

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@innosu Yes, I searched a little about this, I'm not really sure how it works though but I can look into it more. The subscription is monthly so idk if I would pay for that just to watch one video (I mean it's the only one that I want to watch right now XD) and I wonder how long the video is. but I'll think about it haha.

Moeka replied to fans through IG stories on 9th January and 18th January too (today)!
    She replied to many questions but I just saved the ones that have photos of herself ;w;

1 - 9th jan.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

:blush::blush::blush: