1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Anna (Annya) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Re: Team KII / Team B - Ishida Anna (Annya)

It's a bit sad to know that her concurrent position in Team B is over. Since it looks that team B oshi's had accepted her more than the SKE fandom. Well, she will hang out with her SKE's colleagues full time from now on.

Wonder now if the ones who were under the dual membership will have a kind of farewell theater performance.

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

Isn't it strange how AKB fans seemed to like her more than SKE fans? Well, SKE fans love her of course, but people really seemed to like her on B.

Honestly I'm kind of glad she's back, but I know its very sad for her and the AKB theater goers who liked seeing her. Anna is one of my favorite SKE girls so having her in SKE all the time is great for me :D She's crazy talented and cute!!

I'm hoping she gets a center position for one of the units in New Team S. I'm thinking it will be Jurina, Manatsu, and Yuria centering units, but I secretly really really hope Anna will get one too. The last will probably be Nishinishi or Masanya centered, though I'd love to see Mikiti center. Or Mikiti and Anna in the same unit! Those two go great together I think. They're a very fun duo :inlove:

3. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Couldn't resist chanting with her...
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us8RrLdKRXA[/yt]

4. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki

Answering to myself. Her last performance with Team B going to be on May 21st, where also will be held her seitansai almost a week in advance to her birthday. Pretty much guessing will be a sort of farewell from the AKB that whole theatre performance, T_T , a must watch gonna be that LOD.

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-11531033747.html

5. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I saw her in handshake event today, her English is pretty good, at least she understood what I was saying. Her reaction also clearly beats both Masana and Yuria. She's getting a vote from me just for that. :D

6. mcrfreaker

mcrfreaker Kenkyuusei

hey you come to HS at Taiwan?

Nice to see her english is pretty well [hehe]

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah I was switching between English and my shitty Japanese. She needs a little time to register, but doesn't seem to have issue understanding it.

8. moomookan

Oshimen:

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. This is the blog Anna wrote after her final Team B performance. She sang Nakinagara Hohoende with special permission from her oshi and friend, Yuko.

Translation credit: Archite@stage48/weirdconcoctions@tumblr

9. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

It's weird that there's not been a single post here about her birthday yet, so I guess I should break the ice or something

It's Annya's birthday today [party]
    17 years old

[party]

It's sad that she doesn't have that much active fans on the forum, she's cute and charming!
    And no banners too D:

10. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru

Happy birthday Annya! I hope she can rank in the senbatsu. That would be a great birthday gift for her :)

11. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

[party] Happy 17th Birthday Anna!!! [party]
    TBH, I never would have thought of being a fan of Anna in the beginning. In fact, she was one of the members whom I had a bad impression of in Team KII (mainly because of management push).
    However, Anna is now No. 3 in my rankings

I'm ashamed to not have known and loved her earlier, but I am also glad to have noticed her just when she was about to go through her arguably greatest year ever.
    It was literally a sweet (and bitter) 16 for Anna last year.

Right after being removed twice from SKE senbatsu singles okidoki and kataomoi finally, Anna comes back to senbatsu in all her glory in Aishiteraburu!In Kiss datte hidarikiki, she led shirogumi in taiikukan de choushoku wo.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And just a few months after that, her concurrent position with Team B was announced.
    Performing as one of the starting members of Umeda Team B, Anna showed the prowess of SKE dancing.
    In the process, she also made an image change by changing her hairstyle from her typical forehead showing style to a hairstyle with bangs and permed hair.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Anna was also known among Team B members as very friendly and many members thought she looked very mature despite her age.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Anna was also handpicked many times by Kuwabara Mizuki in her dance senbatsu units, and also in Choco no Dorei's Seven Dancers unit, Darkness.
    [​IMG]
    It is sad that her concurrent position with Team B had to end, but I believe Anna has learned a lot from being in Team B and will continue to shine ever brighter!
    [​IMG]

12. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48

Wow! What a good summary!
    Good job :approve:

13. moomookan

Oshimen:

Happy Birthday Danna!!! I'm so glad I discovered what a sweet, silly, and talented girl she is. I hope this year is another great year for her :)

14. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

^^When did she perform Arashi no? Do you have a video?

15. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

^Nope that's not Arashi. It's Umeda Team B's Omoide Ijou.
    Anna performed it on March 5th according to her google+ post
    Unfortunately, I couldn't find a video of that.

Speaking of which, Anna got a muscle inflammation right after that Team B performance, and she got it again today :cry: I hope she's more careful and won't strain herself too much

16. kerokero

kerokero Kenkyuusei

check out Annya in the new ep of Kousagi Dojo at 12:50. That's some hot dancing right thurr

[dm]x11keby_akb48-ske48-130705-akb-kousagi-dojo[/dm]

17. dimple

dimple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaanna
    Twitter:
    igucchi
    hello yes i decided to update this thread since no one has since last year :( but anyways yes here is anna in bomb [​IMG]

some pictures from behind the scenes with tsugupon and harutamu [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

this episode of kousagi dojo features anna and other ske members for the whole show

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  18. dimple

dimple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaanna
    Twitter:
    igucchi
    i took 2 screenshots of her on kousagi dojo to share :) [​IMG] [​IMG]

she's just so pretty when she smiles :cute:

19. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    My SKE oshimen. I love her voice, her dance, her face. I don't get why her push hasn't worked... She has the full package of a popular idol.

20. kublaikhan

kublaikhan Kenkyuusei

^-Agreed, totally. She dances so well, not to mention gorgeous. She seems like a utility player dance-wise. Look at AKB48 2014 Request Hour 200-101: she's in most of SKE's songs (which I love. I could watch her dance for days.)