1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Mizuho (Mizuho) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, May 10, 2012.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Announced her graduation today.

2. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

There goes the FUTURE!

3. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I would definitely miss her.....

4. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    Is it true that she'll graduate at the end of the month?..
    This is so sudden, I feel so empty, I always thought she would be there for a long time (even if I was scared she might graduate since management forgot about her). I really hoped she would be really important in the future for SKE...She was like a future ace.
    I'll miss my lovely rabbit. I would like to know the reason of her graduation..

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Looks like it will be in her blog.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Video of her and Riho's announcement.

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Nooooooooo :cold: but we knew she will graduate soon so i guess it was predictible
    im more interest why she decided to graduate

7. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
    WHY MIZUHO DO THAT !!!!

8. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    does anyone know why is she going to graduate or have an opinion/idea why would she ???, i mean she's still youthful and ranked in the elections....

9. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    WHYYY ! why must this happen now. This completely ruin my week :(
    2015 was suppose to be her year... everything was perfectly lineup for her to success with entering the senbatsu again and become one of the important pillar of SKE 2nd chapter.
    She was suppose to be one of the new KII front 3 along side Nao and Yuuchan with how KII's 2014 was spend pushing the trio to become front members.

10. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    NOOOOOOOOOO MY BABY DON'T LEAVE ME.
    Damn, i had such high expectations that she'd be the future of SKE as well. She's such an important piece in KII. This is so sudden, I can't handle it well.
    (KII will be real fragile now... :/)

I'll wait for more details but I feel devastated.

11. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    5 members announced their graduation
    and 1 of them is Mizuho
    DAMN
    she's KII's future ace, pushed, good-and-talented-looking, ranked in election
    but...
    WHY ARE YOU GRADUATE, MIZUHO? YOU HAVE A BETERE FUTURE HERE.

Please make her senbatsu even center 17th single, management...

AND GUYS! SKE48 GRADUATION FESTIVAL 2015 HAS BEGUN.

12. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

another excuse graduate due to some reason of going back to studies, are we heard enough of the education crap ??

13. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Mizuho's final performance will be before January 31st. She'll stop all activity with the group that day.

14. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    She didn't even explained WHY she will graduate, wtf is wrong with you? And even if it was the reason, what if she discovered she wanted to do something else?

15. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

she will say the same old thing : which was concentrating in her studies as she wanted to do well in her final year high school exams in order to go to university... or she has a lousy health as she need to recover from her 'so called illness' . the most extreme thing is she wanted to go solo as she already joined a top notch agency(which is highly impossible).

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Members are free to leave for whatever reason they find fitting. Just because it's a reason we've heard before doesn't invalidate their reasoning. The 48 groups are not the end for some people, and that decision should be respected.

17. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Team S: Kizaki Yuria, Oya Masana, Mukaida Manatsu, Sato Seira
    Team KII: Takayanagi Akane, Kato Rumi, Sato Mieko, Takagi Yumana, Matsumoto Rina, Yamada Mizuho
    Team E: Suga Nanako, Kinoshita Yukiko, Miyamae Ami, Mizuno Honoka, Yamada Reika
    Kenkyusei: Yano Azuki

I hate this list :fear:

SKE sure has bad luck with new aces. Nanna, Saya, Yuuyu and now Mizuho. The no audition rule don't really help with that...

18. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    it's very surprising that out all the people in ske48, mizuho would announce her graduation now. when nanako announced her graduation, i was surprised. she had been pushed a lot and i expected her to stay longer in the group. after she left, mizuho was the one who was pushed.

when yukiko announced her graduation, it was also very surprising. after years of not ranking, she finally got in, and ranked at number 40, which is pretty good. mizuho had been chosen as center several times before, and she was considered one of the next aces, like nanako was.

i don't really think she needs to announce why she's graduating, since it's probably about her education. she looks perfectly healthy, i mean she's popular, but not popular to the fact she has to work a lot and deteriorate her health.

either way, i'm happy for her, and she was one of ske oshis, i wish her could lok, and i hope her and riho's remaining days are spent wonderfully.

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She already announced why she graduate.. and reading it was just sad but mainly because she want to become a Fashion designer.

20. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    so very similar to nmb's koyanagi arisa. she could go into school to study fashion...