1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Erika Ebisawa Kuswan (Erika) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by animevoicejanai, May 21, 2018.

1. animevoicejanai

animevoicejanai Kenkyuusei

erika speaking japan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

From last week. Erika with Nozawa Rena and and Yuiyui
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Erika's ssk 2018 poster
    [​IMG]

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Erika actually moved to FIB according to a UI student. Gonna ask her what she studies now. Hope it's not Japanese as she's already fluent lel.

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Erika's first ever official handshake, I was the one who came first!

I asked her what's her new major but she refused to answer, then I told her that I'm an alumnae class of 2012.

Also congratulations Kachang for promotion & rank!

A friend of mine targeting senbatsu to Erika. Well, if she reached senbatsu, would be similar to Hinata but if she reached kami 7, would be similar to Yuka too. Both NGT48 members.

6. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    If she do get senbatsu then it kinda like a repeat of Andela, though hopefully minus the health problem in the long run

7. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20181011_174505_958.jpg

As she promised, Erika removed her brace!

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    海老澤英里香お誕生日おめでとう!

Erika was superb as zenza today. She's the perfect member for JKT48! She should've joined JKT48 years ago. She could've joined when she was 15, she ended joining JKT48 at 18 and today is her 19th birthday!

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Still in KKS sub forum @sscrla ?

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Erika's been in Japan for weeks. I thought she's in a jkt48 mission. She tweeted about something ”important” is holding her to return at this moment. Maybe immigration /citizenship issue or about her study transfer documents to Jakarta?
    She looks slightly chubbier here.
    [​IMG]

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

[​IMG]
    Erika's been good in picking beautiful shots. I think she's got talent in photography.
    [If she wishes], one day becoming a professional photographer with bearing her Japanese name is like a cool brand itself.

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

What a surprise. Erika has just resigned from jkt48 as she gets a scholarship from Japanese government which her parents have been expecting her to achieve it. Erika revealed in her tweets she never told her parents when passing jkt audition (they dislike erika being an idol) while at the same time had proposed for the scholarship. On last November 2018 her proposal accepted. Erika also said jkt was her passion and was very happy being a member but she realized getting the scholarship is not something will come often.

Copy pasted one of her last tweets few moments before got deleted
    Erika Ebisawa Kuswan‏@E_ErikaJKT48 4 minutes ago
    皆さん、お騒がせしてごめんなさい。私事ではありますが、この度、日本政府からの奨学金に合格しました。そのため、今年から日本の大学に進学する事が決まり、JKT48の活動を辞退することになりました。本当にごめんなさい。今まで応援して下さった皆さん、本当にありがとうございました!大好きです!
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
    I'm sorry to fuss you all. This is a personal matter, but this time, I passed a scholarship from Japan government. Therefore, I decided to go to the university Japan this year, and decided to decline the activity of jkt48. I'm really sorry. Thank you very much to everyone who supported me until now! I love you very much!

Good luck Erika. Wishing you find new happiness and success.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  14. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Life needs sacrificing.

Erika sacrifices her idol career for once in a lifetime chance of scholarship to study in her mom's country, Japan. I dunno what major she studies but I hope
    someday she can bridge Japan & Indonesia. I tell you that anyone can become ambassador with no need to study international relations, job to be a diplomat is open for everyone.

As an opposite, Liliyana Natsir sacrificed her formal study. After finishing primary school, she didn't continue to middle school but decided to focus on badminton training. This is a gambling but successful, with her mate Tontowi Yahya, she won Olympic Gold Medal in mixed double badminton & other various titles.

16. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

Just comprehending it now after seeing her IG Erika with other scholarship awardees are Indonesians. I thought she got the Japanese government scholarship as Japanese citizen. I was thinking she applied it pure using senior high school graduate level, not while in college.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    She looks lovely here. When i was into haropro idols i havent seen any japanese typical face as erika which in ekebi there's one like takamina.

17. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

As usual Erika has a good feeling in picking the sceneries and also thanks to people barely passing it just looked like a tranquil sunny afternoon.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It’s recent photos at her college, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies. Such a cool place to study

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  18. kaisha510

kaisha510 Kenkyuusei

Hi!
    I wanna give confirmation that she wasn’t in Faculty of Nursing before she get in the Faculty of Humanities. The correct one is she was in Faculty of Public Health majoring Occupational Health and Safety. Maybe someone can edit them? Thank you in advance!~^^

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Erika and ex-AKB48 Sayaya have collaborated in a pair of videos on each other's channels: