1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Kanna (Okapan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Fantastic! :approve:

2. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Yaaasss! Okapan had 6000+ votes for the prelims... more than halfway home for a rank I think. Oh gawd please let her rank just once... I remember from last year's sousenkyo I have only 2 images seared into my memory. Mayuyu crying during her name chant... and Okapan wearing her sling... just sitting there amongst her HKT teammates staring off into the distant night looking ungawdly pretty. :blush:

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    When i found out Okapan had a chance, i bought one more vote for her and Jiina. I wonder if ranking in prelimns will makes undecided fans to make a step for those two? This is really something i wish for.

If she ranks, handshake events in august will be a rain of praise and congratulation!!

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    As soon as she placed 40th at prelims, management gave her a TV appearance on HKT Variety.

[​IMG]
    I hope she places at SSK. I know she can do it!

5. kinakomochi

^ She was really cute in this weeks Variety, as above. Looks like she's finally starting to reduce the gap between her personality and her stunning looks -- seems like at least in this EP she was embracing a more adult 'cool beauty' chara at last... I didn't mind her cutesy side but narrowing the gap just a bit really makes her stand out, in a good way...

Strange thing, charas -- Moripo's personality was already 'cool beauty'... but now that she's embracing a more fun, quirky, flirty adventurous chara, she's leaping up the roster. Okapon, whose personality was already there, is leaping up now that she's going the other way! Grass is always greener, I guess! :blush:

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Okapan ranked! Finally! Now I hope she's gonna be plastered everywhere, the world needs more Okapan.

7. kinakomochi

Okapon ranked higher than she expected! I love that squeaky voice of hers, when calm and collected -- she shone like a gem up there. :blush:

8. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    she was super duper cute during sousenkyo! Glad to see her ranking.

Not enough love here, but here in japan, they have done what was needed to make her happy. So it's fine.

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. kinakomochi

The Duomo shoot was adorable; fans of both Maimai and Okapan. :blush:

Okapan's chara has mellowed quite a bit recently as she's embracing her (extraordinary) beauty, and closing the gap to her outgoing personality a bit (in a good way)... so it was fun to see some of that come out while eating good noms. ;)

11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Okapan and Maimai in another TV shoot? Both of them were rarely ever on TV last year, so I wonder why... OHHH.. it's because of that SSK push, isn't it? ;)

Interesting bit from Okapan's G+ entry from right after she placed in SSK. Apparently, as soon as SSK ended, she received a LINE message from Sasshi stating that she hopes Okapan can make it to the next HKT48 Senbatsu. Okapan hasn't been in HKT's Senbatsu since the 2nd single so it really meant a lot to her to receive that message from Sasshi. What I find awfully nice about this is that Sasshi was obviously swamped with commitments after winning SSK, but still found time to message Okapan and other HKT members. <3

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

^Okapan was in Wink wa 3kai too (not noticably so, sadly) But I do hope to get Maichan and Okapan back in sentasu. I mean we were teased by that shooting that came out a week after the ORIGINAL release date for the 5th single Q_Q;

13. Akaza24

Akaza24 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    栞奈ちゃん (^o^) 18歳の誕生日おめでとう !

14. kinakomochi

Happy Birthday Okapan! :blush:

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Happy Birthday to one of the prettiest 48 idols

[​IMG]

Placed 42nd in SSK with no Senbatsu, and barely any TV appearances. During the past year, I think she was able to shed any remnants of "loli" image and worked hard as an amazing performer at the theater. Hope she will do so much better from now on.

16. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday to the prettiest girl in HKT48 yeay!

Okapan, be joyful and share your joy with others...

17. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Happy birthday Okapan :ome:

18. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Happy Birthday!

19. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy