1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Kanna (Okapan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Sraco

Sraco Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    I'm writing a letter to her and I already feel like throwing up.....
    Definitely support any choice she makes though, so I hope she does well at med school.

If it's alright to ask here? Has anyone sent fanmail to a 48 group yet? Would my letter make it in time before she leaves?

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Send it now.

Should take about a week/week and a half to get to Japan for regular shipping, faster if you express or 2-day it. Another week or two for management to sort and read it before passing it on to the member. <-- this last one is pure speculation, cause once it is delivered you never hear about it again.

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Ah man, Kanna is my favorite member HKT48 and possibly one of the prettiest members in the entire 48g and she is leaving, man that sucks.

4. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    ^
    I also think that she is the prettiest in HKT.

she graduated after she got double center position in B side just like Iichan.
    2 Hakata bijin lost... :(

5. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

IMO the smart ones have fun and then get out early. I'm just glad she ranked in last year. Just wish she would have made it back into senbatsu (hkt) before she graduated.

6. Sraco

Sraco Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Ahh okay, thanks! I'd be happy if she read my letter, but I guess I'll never find out hahaha. Gotta look for nice stationery to write on.

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Saddened by her choice, but enlightened by another of her choice.

She had a good year back then. Now, she will have a good year ahead of her. Wish her luck!

And Okapan Oshi should be proud with themselves. Congratulation!

8. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Panpan 's my oshi in HKT48, she's the reason I follow HKT48. I don't know why staff doesn't push her :(, she 's really pretty, high rank
    So sad that she will graduate. But happy because she can find her dream and try to make come true. Panpan, fighting ;)

9. moonlit

moonlit Member

well there was that blackhole where she had broken her arm which sucked her momentum from melon juice dry.
    After that we had her ranking and undering in 12byo performances, her good position in the KIV song aaaaaaaaaaaand then her graduation.

10. Blue Sweater

Blue Sweater Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoamina
    I was just thinking to myself today that Okapan is probably the only SSK-ranked HKT member that has not made it to the last two HKT senbatsu and want her to be in the next one, and now this... Really sad since she's so pretty and talented and a joy to watch. Still remember when I first noticing her when she was centering the odekake episode (24 or 25). She was so bright and so much fun to watch. Will really miss her in HKT but hope she does superbly in any future endeavor she takes:)

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It's going to be a big problem if girl like her don't consider pursuing their path in HKT a viable option and choose to graduate.

Because if everyone think that way, you can say goodbye to almost half if not more of HKT roster.

And everyone know it's not as easy as renew HKT with new gen, as some members popularity will never be filled.

12. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I dont know why the new gen only can stay for 3 years max (after that they announced graduation except front row members).
    I love okapan and she ranked so high last ssk.
    I understand her frustation because she has been so long in the group and never taste senbatsu position , instead there are two new lolis and they pushed them to the front and make them senbatsu. It's sad reality. But whatever, wish you the best in medical school. You will definitely be hot nurse/doctor lol ;)

13. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    ... Actually I just realised she's the 1st senbatsu-debuted member to graduate

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Err...Melon Juice has her in A-side. She already tasted senbatsu position before....

...whatever, it doesn't matter now.:lol:

15. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Graduation stage
    22/03 18:30

Line up: Imada, Iwahana, Ueki, Ota, Okada, Kumazawa, Shimono, Tanaka Y., Tomiyoshi, Fukagawa, Fuchigami, Murashige, Motomura, Moriyasu, Sakamoto, Hokazono

Edit: Tomorrow there are 2 concerts in Kobe and Okapan is in the line up. I hope she'll have some kind of ceremony

Edit 2: during the 1st concert there was a Okapan call before the encore and in the 2nd she got to center Ima, Kimi Wo Omou https://plus.google.com/116932464999954700023/posts/bFdPHxiu3bb

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  16. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

Tomorrow, Panpan will be have graduation stage. I'm really sad to say goodbye her :(:(:( It's too fast from her announce. But always support her decisions. Graduating group it's good for her future
    And I guess, tomorrow, Panpan will sing Yokaze no shiwaza

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I'm in Fukuoka tonight, the next stage of my current Japan trip. In fact I'm right outside the Theater at this moment and I've just taken these photos:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I did try and get a ticket but I failed, not surprisingly.

18. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    wow that flower mural is beautiful!

19. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    And the bird was set free

Okapan did not perform Yokaze, she did Hatsukoi, Candy and a special performance of Skirt, Hirari with Tanaka Y., Fuchigami, Iwahana, Tomiyoshi
    And in the end they performed Ima, Kimi Wo Omou and at the very end 2nd gen from Team H came on with the bouquet

Bye, Okapan :cold::cry2:

20. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Good bye, Okapan. I will severely miss you, as both our Hakata bijin and someone who relentlessly did their best despite physical hardships.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016