Kamieda Emika (Emichi) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

KAMIEDA EMIKA

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Kamieda Emika (上枝恵美加)
    Nickname: Emichi (えみち)
    Birthdate: July 13, 1994
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: -
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
    Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/theme-10049958609.html

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    -

2. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    No one has written in the captains thread.. like at all?

Because I've cursed the girl by her being my favourite member in BII (both my early favourites in N and M, Mori Ayaka and Kodakari Yuka were the first girls to graduate from their teams) I feel I should add some stuff before I doom her entirely.

According to the 2012 yearbook, she failed out of the second gen auditions, and scrolling through her 2ch thread, it seems she got really far into the AKB48 13thgen auditions too before falling out.
    http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zDIzN ... /0lwHi.jpg
    She is number 17 in the front row.

Emichi and Rippi have their own G+ combi, Ebichirippi. They are forever appearing in photo's together, and every few days upload a joint video of them. They have their own little self introduction thing, that takes so long the videos are nearly finished before it is.

She lists her charm point as having big ears (yet she hides them under her hair all the time) and the fact that her name is a palindrome, KA MI E DA E Mi KA.

(I also just noticed in that 13thgen photo, the girl next to her on her left 19.. isn't she the girl who got lots of coverage on Star Hime when they were doing the NMB 1st gens, but then didn't make the cut?)

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Only the third post here, but man, she almost got center for AKB48's 34th single! Had she defeated SKE48's Matsui Jurina then everyone would be flocking here to say congratulations!

But I'll still say congratulations to her on making the senbatsu and becoming a finalist! What an effort making all the way to the final!

4. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Yeah personally I would have love Emichi to be center. But I guess Jurina's fate was just too strong :D

Congrutulations to her

5. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    [clap] I was super happy for Team-BII captain Emichi, her almost winning the Janken trophy is like a reward to her & Team BII for the great efforts they put in the last month [clap]
    I hope this will be a turing point for her in the future, she managed to impress the boss himself
    And this is Kameida Emika in the news

Attached Files:

6. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Can we start a discussion on Emichi's adventure with rigged janken machine :^^;:

http://youtu.be/7B3YZCKAayE
    ^First chapter, but there are a few out already

Basically, she's on a quest to win tokens from a Janken machine. When she gets 48 she'll get to center the Janken single during a show. If she loses too many she'll go through punishment games, like wearing swimsuit or a horse suit.

NMB members drop by a lot as she plays, and they mostly mess things up for her by wasting her tokens and losing :lol:

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    My favorite part is when they get to the punishment game for 10 refills.

Emichi: I have to dress up as a horse...
    Sayaka: That's okay because you like horses anyway, right?

I'm actually very pleased with how she's being utilized after getting 2nd. She has a lot more presence, gets to be in some music show senbatsu, and is treating her luck with smiles.

As much as they say the janken tournament should push some of the lesser members, I feel like only Emichi has gotten a good push. NMB finally treating some girls right!

8. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    My NMB oshi <3
    I'm so happy with how things are going for her after janken, I have hopes of her ranking in the next sousenkyou to be honest ;u;

I'm happy she's still BII's captain! But it hurts a bit that he won't be leading the same girls, BII was such a perfect team and they were working so hard. :/

9. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    UE KARA EMIKA THIS IS SO IMPORTANT

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    That concert was just after the Janken tournament and I'm really happy that NMB fans got to congratulate her for it. When the song before that ended, you could see someone climbing the stairs by themselves. When the Ue Kara Mariko intro played, everyone understood what was happening and the place went nuts.

11. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Emichi's NMB main page photo.

[​IMG]

12. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    So um, Emicheese was in Paris...

04 - 5.jpg 04 - 1.jpg

That's entirely unexpected...

13. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    ...and looks like she wore T-shirt she bought there on yesterday handshake event :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
  14. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Emichi is so pretty.
    I'm loving when she subs Milky in Dakishimeraretara lately.

15. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    Really love how she sometimes replying mentions on her twitter, and I was lucky enough that she replied my tweet (yes I know my Japanese sucks, lol)

16. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Ah, so you were the lucky one to receive the greatest English tweet by an idol. [hehe] I've really been impressed with Emichi's English tweeting. She's been really good at it. I see she's also had some basic Spanish tweeting, but I can't vouch on how that is going. I really do hope we get the chance to see her put the English to use, but any kind of foreign related things (be it Guam or that Manabukun gaijin challenge), she's not been a part of.

But yes, please teach us Japanese, GTK. :mail:
    emika.jpg

17. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Anyone knows how is she doing with her studies? She tweeted recently something about it but it was in japanese so...XD Damn,Emichi,practice english & spanish with your tweets so I can understand them :'D

18. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    It mostly just said she's studying hard. Its the first time she's tweeted in a while, usually she posts the same tweet twice once in Japanese and once in English so she may post again later.

19. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka
    Happy Birthday,Captain! Wishing you all the best! Good Luck with your studies.

[​IMG]

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Emichi actually tweeted the other day saying that she had just been to Spain and is still studying hard.