1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kamieda Emika (Emichi) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    That seems rather baseless because you've been following her for three days and she hasn't replied to your tweets. I wouldn't be following very many members if that were my criteria.

I believe she does read most if not all of her mentions based on her frequent retweets of fan mock-ups of handshakes/election information. But by tweeting her in Spanish or English, regardless of whether she replies or not (as I'm sure there are fans who don't appreciate heavy usage of foreign language lol), you are helping her to grow her understanding of both languages.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

If anything, hoping for someone to reply on your post by the third day on twitter is....

Perhaps your post was just buried.

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Ok, let me clear up some things for you...

1. I tweeted her five days ago...and I still got no reply (in fact, I’m not expecting any anymore, people seldom answer to five years old messages when they have many every day).

2. She has replied to many tweets she got just today, so don’t tell me she’s a busy person who can’t read her messages. Besides, she posted and replied messages that day, too, so she wasn't busy enough.

3. If you’re interested in learning Spanish, someone from Spain (I made it quite clear, and I’m sure she doesn’t get messages from Spain every day) tweets you and you don’t even 'like' that post (it takes a second only, doesn’t it? You don’t need to answer to let the fan know you actually read his post) that means either that you actually don’t care about Spanish anymore or (more likely) that you’re afraid of that fan and don’t want to answer to that person. And even if you’re more interested in English than in Spanish this is still true.

I’m not following hundreds of people because I really want to check every day all the accounts of the people I follow, and that’s why I'm following only a few people. I gave her a chance (even though I’m slowly quitting from the fandom and don't want more oshis) because of her interest in Spanish, but it seems she didn’t read (or she didn’t care, for me both things mean the same) so I won’t follow someone who ignored me.

4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    You need to realize how many followers she has. Think about all the tweets she gets from those followers. It won't be easy.

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

There's no need to make it look like it was some kind of drama, and I'm sorry if someone thought it was so for me. I know I can't take it for granted that someone popular will care about one post among hundreds, but I wanted to give her a chance I guess I won't give any other member. She didn't take advantage of it (it doesn't really matter if it's because she didn't notice the post, she didn't care or she doesn't need another fan) and I'm not following her, that's all. It is not that I will hate her forever since I'm not too surprised, it's only that I'm not adding her to the list of people I follow.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, seems like the bridge already burned. Life goes on...

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Emika:ome::ome:

8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Happy Birthday my cute Emichi. Wish you all the best :*

Sent with Tapatalk

9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Happy 21st birthday Emichi!!! :ome:

To be honest, relatively a new follower of this girl. [hehe]

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

:ome::ome:
    Omedetou NMB Eigo Sensei Kamieda Emika!

or should I say spanish as well?:awesome:

11. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Just announced her graduation.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Congraduation, Emi-sensei.

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Expected considering that she's no longer a captain AND refused to run at SSK.

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    oh I'm honestly so sad. I know she's just a theater girl but ever since I found out who she was in 2013 I always had eyes on her. I'll miss her dearly and she was a great captain too~

16. Matto

Matto Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hara Karen
    I am really bummed out. I wasn't expecting her to last much longer but I would have thought she would stick around until after the SE Asia tour, especially because she advertised it as an opportunity for NMB's popularity to grow worldwide.

According to her recent tweet, after she graduates, she plans to study in Europe and try to make it as an actress.

https://twitter.com/Emika_Kamieda/status/881495416197468160

17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Otsukaresama

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    :cry:

No other words to say.

19. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    When she got her captaincy removed and shuffled to M, I knew something like this was coming, especially after Reinyan graduated after getting the same treatment.

I seriously hope she's doing well in her studies. From her English graduation message, you can tell for a pure Japanese, her English (at least her writing skill) is above average even though there are slacks here and there but hey, even natives mess up sometimes. Her captaincy is one of the best tbh, just look at 2015 BII where everyone have chemistry, even the Kennin (Churi) still got along with some of Emika's 2015 BII.

20. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Only found out about her after the graduation announcement, she seems well liked by her peers.
    She gets bearhugged around 13:30 min at her recent showroom. I think this is her last event, she will be missed. She looks similar to Suda Akari but prettier.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017