1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Murakami Ayaka (Ayachan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

MURAKAMI AYAKA

[​IMG]

Team: M
    Name: Murakami Ayaka (村上文香)
    Nickname: Ayachan (あやちゃん)
    Birthdate: May 2, 1993
    Birthplace: Hyogo, Japan
    Height: 157 cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
    Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/theme-10039753857.html

Singles Participated In
    Oh my god! + ("Kesshou" / Shirogumi)
    Nagiichi + ("Saigo no Catharsis" / Shirogumi)

Stage Units
    Gen2 1: Skirt, Hirari
    Gen2 1: Anata to Christmas Eve

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Re: Murakami Ayaka / Team M

As Milky would say, "Murakami Ayaka-chan"!

translated her NMB48 Complete Book profile:

3. akarenjaa

akarenjaa Kenkyuusei

She's so cute with mature face.

Like her since the 1st time see her picture just now

4. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919

On 2ch she's been the talk of the town for the past few hours. Fans stumbled upon an archived version of what (allegedly) is Ayaka's blog from before her time at NMB.

A few notes:

Name, birth date, place of birth, blood type and height as well as information about her university are matching.

On the blog profile she answers the question of how many boys she has dated with "about ten" ("both hands").

On the 100 Questions: "Which of his gestures do you like?" - "The way he smokes a cigarette"

At this point there has been no official statement regarding this. Some or all of this might be false.

5. ehf

ehf Kenkyuusei

Where to start? That's such a shame, at this point these girls should change their names before becoming idols. As unfair as it seems I can't think of another solution, it's clear they're never as innocent/pure like their image.

I wonder what happens from here...

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I don't think she could get fired afterall technically nothing written is considered against the rules, plus it's not that incriminating.

7. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

If it's before NMB, then it should be no big deal, but yeah. If it's during her tenure in NMB, then we do have an issue.

8. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Both the first and second blog profiles were last updated before 2009 Apr.
    The details that can prove most damaging are the "around two hands" entry under "how many dated so far", and then the 100 questions (I wonder on what context were the 100 questions asked, some kind of web interview by some survey? or some dating site? ) where she answered she currently had a boyfriend and they had kissed (and avoiding the sex questions) and she liked "the way he smoked". (and she also said she wanted to get married and have children at some point).

So it shows she is clearly not the innocent girl that she seems on the official photo. It can of course affects her popularity. On the other hand, the key thing is whether she told the NMB management the truth (assuming she was asked about her past love history) and more importantly if she is still maintaining the relationship now that she is in NMB. Break either and she is out.

BTW, on the look, all I can say is: And so it proves - AKB/SKE/NMB straightened out the look of the girls who join them - all the trendy gal look is out and no more colored hair.

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Is this even a scandal? I don't even see anything wrong.

I mean we have to use wayback machine to find this out? lol

What's next?
    "DNA testing from skin cells in the grass found near a guy's house confirms that NMB member X has been there"?

I don't know how fans can be angry at the girls when they're doing such shady stuff to find this out in the first place.

10. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

I don't think the fans are necessarily "angry" but there is the element of curiosity there. Also I am not sure one can call it "shady". Nobody is hacking or stealing information. It is just something that is out on the net and all it took are some searches and joining the dots. But anyway, some fans may definitely have their impression changed if they now see this is a girl who have had around 10 boyfriends by 16 and as a student at 16 loved the look of her boyfriend smoking.

As for whether it is a scandal worthy of disciplinary action -- as I said, it depends on whether she was asked questions about her love life and history when she joined NMB and if she told the truth then.

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

We are talking about things that went on before she joined the group, so it's of course in no way comparable to what happened to Hirajima/Yonezawa. Still - an idol's reputation lives and dies by those things.
    She won't have to graduate (that's up to her), but the implications are an unfortunate addition to NMB's already slightly tainted image in that regard. It's a topic that should generally be addressed no matter what it means for Ayachan. Kaneko has been pretty lax and doesn't seem able to make important decisions without Akimoto. In Ayachan's case though it will mostly be up to her to decide what to do. As for what would be the wisest decision for the good of the group... well I don't really want to go there.

Ayachan has her seitansai this Monday.

12. oddball

oddball Member

^

The problem is that there just keep on being problems for NMB about these things, yeah this might of all happened before she was an idol but that's not the problems, the problem is that she is an idol now and these things have come out and as usual NMB management has got it about as much under control as a torando as per usual......

13. ehf

ehf Kenkyuusei

Life is tough these days for idols with twitter, blogs etc. But FYI in the questionnaire on the profile it asks whether she is dating someone, and she answered yes. I imagine she'll be fine though, as long as there's no photographic evidence ofcourse.

14. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919

Just one of those 100 Questions thingies you see flying around the net. People do it among friends and send it to each other I suppose.

ehf: In case you're talking about the fourth link I posted above - the questionnaire is about dating so the fact that she filled it out at said time is the catch. And although I don't find it all that incriminating considering the source is rather vague... yes, if she really dated someone at the time she filled it out we might have a problem.

15. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

Still wonder what kind of website would post this kind of questionaire. Some of the questions seem to be interactive so making it look more like an interview than a straight questionaire.

On the other hand, I can see many youngsters do not really think too much about privacy and potential long-term consequences when they let out their personal details and history on the internet.

It may not be as potentially disastrous as the Ikebukuro 4 (Akari, Miyuki etc) incident last year but she is still the standard senbatsu girl ever since Oh My God so repercussion cannot be ignored - the management needs to tread carefully (but perhaps also quickly).

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

she only hit senbatsu for nagiichi and was pretty much thrown in the back anyway.

i feel like the wayback machine is designed to catch stuff that's deleted which is why i think it's kinda shady. it's like you can't throw it away even if you wanted to. everyone's watching.

well, i don't mind the blog. i'm more worried about the fan reaction.

edit: reading the fan reaction on her G+, it's pretty supportive of her. "the past is the past," etc.

it's not like the fujita runa incident, where there was just a ton of venom everywhere and everyone was +1ing the worst comments on her G+, kaneko's G+, and aki-p's G+. the phrase "did you like the taste of kaito's piiman" will be forever etched in my memory, lol.

17. adaphon

adaphon Kenkyuusei

18. symbv

symbv Kenkyuusei

I concede that Junjo U-19 she did not hit senbatsu but here is the evidence that she hit senbatsu for Oh My God:
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2001566/full/
    It said KKS Murkami Ayaka was selected for senbatsu for the first time with OMG senbatsu.

Actually I seldom see negative fan reactions on (any) member's G+. I wonder if the keenest watchers of a member G+ are usually their most enthusiastic supporters?

By the way, some people claimed to have found the guy that seems to be with her back then (and his name as well).
    http://i2.upup.be/d/8uL4hwGsZC
    http://mb2.whocares.jp/mbb/u/nare/165046/?o=1

19. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

Well, OMG was a special case... the three members that were put in as replacements, only Murakami made her way back with Nagiichi. Yuppi was relegated to white/red teams and Yamagishi is nowhere to be seen.

I'm sure some editing and blocking is done after a while.

With that said, the Fujita Runa times were just crazy compared to this, where it's relatively tame.
    I didn't follow the Nacchan/Yonechan stuff on G+ but I'm pretty sure it was equally as bad, if not worse.

Hopefully she'll be okay.

Not that I explicitly want to ignore or shift the topic, but I was watching the Manatsu no Sounds Good DVD and the member profiles and I noticed a clip where Murakami Ayaka was doing a performance where she was playing the piano. I wonder what it was? Didn't seem to be GM5 because it didn't show any of the others for any other profile, and based on her Complete Book it says she plays piano...

20. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

It was probably from a performance of "Anata to Christmas Eve" since I'm pretty sure that was her unit for the 2nd generation KKS stage.