Kotani Riho (Ripopo) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

thanks for that lazyedt that pic is freaking epic [rock]
    lol i kinda feel bad wanting to accept that chocolate from her when she has that expression on her face [hehe]
    now lets go from that epic pic to this beautiful ripopo
    :inlove: [​IMG] :inlove:

also have you guys seen this pic?
    ripopo really crack me up sometimes with some of the pics she posts in her g+ page, but i have to say she really pulls them off great. i actually think this ones pretty cute
    :cute: [​IMG] :cute:

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

Riho grew into a real beauty! :^O^: :inlove:

3. oddball

oddball Member

^

she always was pretty, she has a real unique beauty too which I really like as well <3 <3 <3

4. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ so beautiful :inlove:
    and she's showing her bangs! i think this is the first time i saw her showing it, even if just partially. tbh though i thinks she looks more beautiful showing her forehead, but that may just be me. i love her forehead after all :XD:

5. oddball

oddball Member

^

got to say to me it's fine either way but I do think she looks really nice with her hair like it is in that picture <3

6. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

ripopo is great
    i havent posted here before and just been lurking around but just thought wanted to say thanks everyone for pics and stuff from our awesome ripopo
    ive been interested in her for a while (i think it was from the akb to xx and she was featured for a bit) and became even more interested in akb 1/149 haha

7. oddball

oddball Member

^

LOL well it's good the game can do that!

Don't be too afraid to post though, always good to get another poster here!

8. natasha

natasha Kenkyuusei

my first post in my NMB48's oshi-menbaa :inlove:

to be honest i admit that she looks old in web pictures and singles cover, but by looking at her daily g+ post, you won't find ripopo looks old at all. she looks younger than her age *biased* :inlove:

well done ripopo, you really steal my attention with your awesome-ness [blush]

[​IMG]

9. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I always liked Ripopo face expressions, but this one makes me sad.... she looks disappointed.
    Her concurrent position with Team A was recinded. Announced near the end of AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai concert.
    [​IMG]
    Nana-chan consoling as she knows very well about being removed from a team...

10. oddball

oddball Member

^

Hmm well that point I think Ripopo had kinda figured it was coming as all tho others gad been announced before her, looks like the face of a girl who is resgined to her fate....

still kinda nice to have her fully back in the NMB fold too in a way <3

11. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm quite mad that the concurrent position was revoked, SHE SHOULD JUST BE TRANSFERRED IN TEAM A!!! :rant:

I have her in my Team A g+ circle and she's just so active she stands out and through that I started taking notice of her in AKB48 events. And now, she's not in AKB48 anymore I guess I should keep more tabs in Team N.

12. oddball

oddball Member

Do you not want her to stay in NMB?

13. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Well, its normal to want something that isn't and I'm more of an AKB fan and to be more selfish I want her in Team A more than in Team N. There's just much publicity and chance for her in AKB.

To be an AKB member needs not much introduction but in a sister group, though they're more popular now, they still rely to AKB to further push forward and I want Ripopo to be at the forefront of it, if only its still possible. :nothappy:

EDIT: Since the concurrent status hasn't really official been revoked due to lack of date Ripopo still get an AKB profile.

[​IMG]

http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/members/de ... otani_riho

14. netmand

netmand Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes, Let's get her to stand on that stage:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=intKOl610Zs[/yt]

15. natasha

natasha Kenkyuusei

i like her better in nmb than in akb tbh :p
    rumour has it that she won't be senbatsu in nmb 7th single. oh crap, i hate that rumour [boom]
    i think since Ainyan's graduation and Yuihan's concurrent position revoked, it's almost unpossible that she'll be out of senbatsu. even if Miorin will be in nmb senbatsu, miorin could just take yuihan's empty position, which doesn't need to "kick" riho from senbatsu [worried]
    am i the only one here who fckin wants her to be in senbatsu again? [clap]

her latest g+ photo of her, so cute with this hair :inlove:
    [​IMG]

16. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I thought this year she will make it & rank in the Elections, but I was surprised that she didn't, I still don't know why after all the support she get after the kennin position in Team-A & a decent push within NMB48, but I think she needs to appeal more to the fans. even though during the stages you feel the love of the fan, .... but sometime love doesn't translated to votes.
    I just hope that the management continue her push, she still have more to give.

Her last moment with Team-A :cry:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTYyODQyMTQ4.html[/youku]

17. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    There's something about Ripopo lately that's reminding me a lot of Ishihara Satomi. Maybe it's just the hair.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Ripopo reminds me more of Yu Yamada from Seigi no Mikata. [hehe] Also... she caught my eye while she was standing in the background of the Hey! x3 SP musical chairs segment... I was like... "Whoa... who's that?" And now I know. [rock]

19. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
  20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I've always felt that Ripopo is someone who a lot of fans like, but has a hard time being someone's favorite.