Kotani Riho (Ripopo) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Same with Maachun. They're probably a bunch of people who have them as like 2-oshi.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    If Nana is included, that's my trinity of 2-oshi right there.

But both Nana and Maachun are more in your face compared to Ripopo, and they are entrusted with more MC/hosting responsibility than Ripopo.

She's like that person that you hardly notice, but when you do notice her you like her.

3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
  4. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I kinda noticed she cut her hair but i didn't know it was because of this challenge :D .
    She looks great with this new cut.

I loved this comment [hehe]

5. natasha

natasha Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIPOPO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIPOPO!!

[​IMG]

I hope this year will be a good year for you and to shine more as a star
    Enjoy your 19! Be passionatte, be happy and stay forever young!
    I also hope you can still be NMB48 Senbatsu and soon, will get an epic unit song on N-ori-setlist!

PS : You're my most favourite member in NMB48. I love you

Natsh♡

6. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Happy birthday Rippopo [party] .
    Have fun and enjoy your birthday!

7. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46
    Happy belated birthday Ripopo! [party]
    Wish you all the best. Good luck and successful to you! ;)

8. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I watched Gokujo Kuukan and i was wondering who are her best friends in NMB?
    She seems to be a sweet and funny girl.

9. tkmnwen

tkmnwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    energywen
    Went for a handshake with Ripopo.
    A copy paste from my tumblog. ^^;;

りぽぽ「Ah! SINGAPORE!」
    私 /shows paper that says it’s my birthday/
    りぽぽ「AH?! 今日?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!」
    私「Thank you!」
    りぽぽ「Happy birthday to you~~~~~」 /sings Happy Birthday while taking both of my hands and shaking them left to right/
    私「Thank you!!!!」
    りぽぽ「名前—What’s your name?」 (She said name in Japanese, and then corrected herself into english.)
    私「Wen〇〇!」
    りぽぽ「Wen〇〇? かわいい!Cute-o Cute-o! /points to herself/ Ripopoです!」 (I’m Ripopo!)
    私「Ripopo cute-o!」
    りぽぽ「Cute-o? Ripopo cute-o? 嬉しい!りぽぽ可愛い Wen〇〇可愛い!」 (Ripopo cute? I’m happy! Ripopo cute, Wen〇〇 cute!)
    私(爆笑)(LOL)
    りぽぽ「また、あのね〜〜コンサート行きたいです。コンサート1回だけ…シンガポール。」 (Also, you know~~ I want to go (to Singapore) for concert. We went to Singapore once for concert.)
    -Time’s up-
    私「はい!」
    りぽぽ「Ma-lion!」
    私「あ〜Ma-lion!」/shows Merlion soft toy/
    りぽぽ「あああああああ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!」 /touches Merlion toy/
    私「Thank you~」
    りぽぽ「Byebye~~~~~」

I’ve heard that Ripopo is not that exciting to meet, but I sort of got why so when I was queuing for hers. Everyone around her, aka everyone that I’ve no idea who the heck they are, are like excited kids jumping around, leaning over the table and getting to as close as it is to you and tried their best to seduce your soul away. Shouts and screams and just fishing your life away for you to oshi them, and NMB members have the habit of shaking both hands separately like what girlfriends will do to their boyfriends. But then we have Ripopo, who’s just calmly there listening to what you’ve to say and reply, generous with bright smiles and really sincere eye contact. Like I observed the few guys in front of me and they are all the calm dudes who just want a conversation with their fave member.

I was expecting the same thing but Ripopo saw my paper that writes I’m from Singapore and she shouted…and I got the shock of my life. And when she started singing Happy Birthday, and suddenly took up my other hand, I was like, “dude is this the Ripopo I’m expecting to meet?” I tried to reconstruct the Japanese sentences so you can see how much English she tried. I was surprised by how hard she tried to speak English, correcting herself in the midst of her Japanese sentence to English no less, because I’ve met an NMB member who didn’t bothered to try, and my friends had met other members who didn’t bothered too. That was one of the reasons why I wasn’t having high hopes with Ripopo but honestly? She blew me away huge time.

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Please please don't ever put this girl away from NMB's senbatsu, I know her kennin didn't work out and all but her place is just treasure to NMB
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk4NjE3Nzg4.html[/youku]
    Ripopo is definitely one of NMB's miracle happenings. I originally thought that she'd be one of those one time debut senbatsu, her popularity and push weren't that great and she made it to N by the edge. I can't believe she has managed to make it to ever y single single and in some pretty good positions above girls who were frontgirls at the time of their debut.

11. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    Recently I've watching back the AKB Kouhaku Utagassen and I just noticed by the time of Hajimete no Jellybean..
    Maachun and Ripopo's, who at the time standing in the front line was the only ones who watching Yuihan back, with a "pitiful' look (especially Ripopo, that signature look!! haha XD), held out their hands asking for a candy..

12. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Ripopo ended up in Itoshiki Natasha (together with Okada Nana (center) and Mogi Shinobu) in Team 4's Idol no Yoake stage. Even though it was only the shonichi she already did great in it! I can't wait to see more of her when I finally get to watch the whole stage.

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Nenna Massara

Nenna Massara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inoueyuriya
    Twitter:
    neechanrihodayo
    ripopo , this is kawaii girl , ganbare , n vote ripopo ,yes ! hhahaha :1st:

14. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Ripopo's NMB main page photo.

[​IMG]

15. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    It´s sad there wasn´t a post here for 4 months.
    Noone posted her dog-outfit of the janken last week.
    http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/akb48-janken-tournament-fashion-20140927551.html

I´m glad they nowadays include the MCs in the Request Hour releases, her solo MCs during 200-101 and 100-1 were really warm, I just like to listen to her soft voice.

On NMB48´s second album there was this part on the DVD, were they covered her parachute-jump, I had that on repeat for a time, cause hearing her relaxed me.

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

o_o thanks to 10th single I finally get to see the legendary Ripopo show... or at least the digest version.

Wah. The fans are so nice. Giving her lots of laughter even when she's just nervously stuttering on stage.

18. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

19. fukushima

fukushima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    omggg sooo cute!

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Ah, it's Maachun's year, too. I love the above photo of the two. Their kimonos complement each other.