1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ota Yuuri (Yuuri) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It was performed both days of the Budokan concert. There is no footage of it (yet).

2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    3rd gen.jpg
    3rd gen power [hehe]

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Also this:
    [​IMG]

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Best part of the MV :lol:

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuuri's getting the hard push and I hope she makes the most of it.

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I also hope that she make the most of this and really solidify her position in the senbatsu from now on :).
    The good thing is that people are quite positive regarding her push since we all somewhat expected her to be in the senbatsu and sees her as an nmb ace candidate unlike the Riripon push which even gave me mixed feelings(I though that her push last single was already quite strong but this push right before the 2nd draft :gavel:)

7. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
  8. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    Wait- how the heck your gif is not that low quality? The closest thing I found for the full PV is on tudou and it's freaking lq. Did you cut it from the full LOD?
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-3Ml_B9ZiE4
    There's one on YT but not helping, even worse. Tmi, but I'm so late in these kind of things.

And damn, Yuuri looks hot there. That gaze. :hehe:

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Its from 2ch. Someone probably has a recording of the show and cut it from that.

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Didn't they also show the full MV on Kawaiian club recently ? so it might be from that

11. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    ^ Yup, found it on the recent Kawaiian Club. Thank you.

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched NMB's new Pv Don't Look Back, and Yuuri looks very good!!! The part with Yuuri's shirt becoming red, then Riripon after, it's one of my favorite part of the Pv. NMB has so many young members with potential. So is Yuuri starting to get pushed now (apparently)? I think the first time I saw her was some months ago when she took some pictures with Naanya. After that I saw her in team N's Pv. Then I've seen some comparisons of Yuuri and Paruru. These things made me remember her XD Seeing her in the new Pv now, she's looking great. I'll try to know more about her!

I don't know if there's any good Tv variety shows, performances or anything to know Yuuri better, did she ever center a stage (as under)? or appear on performances in Tv or anything like that... Maybe some funny variety shows (if they're subbed it's even better XD). Ah, I only watched Geinin 1 long ago, maybe I should watch other seasons to see if she's there (or to see other new members too >.<).

13. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    Yuuri appeared on both Geinin 2 and 3, but personally I like Geinin 3 better, they're also completely subbed thanks to Teppen Subs ^^

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuuri's very young and wasn't pushed very much at the start so she doesn't have that many appearances.

As for your questions:
    1. Stage - Yuuri used to do a duet with Rinacchi in the B2 Tadaima Renaichuu Stage. Its a good performance. She's never centered an entire stage before though.
    2. Variety - Yuuri has 2 YNN series named after her (We Want to Play Games and GO! GO! Towards your dreams). Of the 2, the games one is actually subbed(!) but I don't know how you can find it. Maybe its still on the TEPPEN subs DM account.
    3. Geinin - She appears in Geinin!2 twice as the Vice-President of the Cabin Attendant/Model club but the appearances are rather short. She's also in Geinin!3 for a few episodes but that whole thing's a big mess so its hard to keep track of member appearances.
    4. Bonus - there is a bonus on the Ibiza Girl release where it was just Yuuri walking around Kobe looking at tourist spots and eating stuff. Its nice, I guess. She doesn't do much though.

15. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    ^Ah I just remembered she also appeared on one Kawaiian Clubee episode with Kadowaki Kanako and Kinoshita Momoka. She sang Kitagawa Kenji on the karaoke segment on that show :)

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Well, I didn't set out to list ALL her appearances ever :p because then we'd have to get into AKBSHOW (thrice), AKB Shirabe (random appearances), YNN (Riichan24H 2013 B2 Game, Riichan24H 2014 Team M live watch), Kawaiian (1 episode of Clubee and the Kawaiian opening special), Number Shot (1 episode), Music Station (twice!), Music Dragon (twice), Manabukun (umm... I want to say 4), AKB to XX (once), Radio (4 or so times on Jungle Radio, once on TEPPEN) and that one time they showed her picture on AKBINGO (she got 2nd worst luck last year).

17. arcleife

arcleife Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Twitter:
    refaceli
    and here I am just knowing her appearance on Kawaiian Clubee, lol. Thanks @zeroshiki, gotta dig em all! :lol:

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@arcleife @zeroshiki Thanks for the answers!! That's some very complete list of Yuuri's appearances :eek:
    I'll make sure to watch some of these. I'll start with Geinin 2 and 3, then I'm interested in her YNN series, and her bonus in Ibiza Girl, and AKB to XX!
    Who knows, maybe after watching these and learning more about Yuuri I could end up as her fan hehe.

I searched her name to find some performances, and I saw this, nice!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

From NMB RH2014, Haru Ga Kuru Made by Ota Yuuri and Kushino Rina.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mayuyuuri

mayuyuuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Here is the short version on the new Team N MV.

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The Haru ga Kuru Made unit was so perfect :cold: Definitely my favorite moments of RH was seeing 3 B2 unit songs come up in the first few songs and then of course AmoKuro at #1.