1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyazawa Sae (Sae) / AKB48 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Kyobu, Jun 5, 2007.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Re: Miyazawa Sae / Team K

Want a girlier Sae? What's girlier than haregi (fine kimono attire)!

[​IMG]
    (click to enlarge)

a ton of girls had kimono shooting today, with photographer Shinoyama Kishin (the guy in the middle). This pic comes from Mariko's twitter :D And SAE LOOKS SUPER ADORABLE IN BLUE KIMONO Y/Y? discuss. XD

Also, people, if you have the slightest liking for Sae, LISTEN TO UKKARI CHANNEL. You have no excuse not to do it, since Hana does the summaries and Ange posts them on her blog. Her character in the radio drama "Double Heroine", Mizutani Asuka, is just the cutest and fjhsodfsadfòakhf thing in the world. And Saeyaka love aside, she's generally super high tension and amazingly wonderful throughout the show. And don't miss the "Miyazawa Sae sexy project", to train Sae to become sexy by reading phrases that listeners send in in a sexy way. She makes me melt even when she fails badly XD. You really have to listen to it. ;__;

Okay I am done with my daily Miyazawa spazzing. 8D

2. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

^ Great picture!
    1) Tomo~mi looks super cute!
    2) That girl is having a terrible hair and makeup day.. oh.. wait... old dude :fp:
    3) <3 Beautiful beautiful beautiful Sae. She can rock -any- outfit.
    4) Akicha should live in a kimono. She's like that image.. If you were to think about.. or even google "Japanese girl in kimono", that's the picture you get. Not sarcastic.. in case it came off that way. I love some Akicha!

..and the socks, I assume is cause it's November? or is that something I totally miss all the time?

3. Hana

Hana Kenkyuusei

Those are always worn with kimono. On the other hand, they aren't worn with yukata.

4. katastr0phical1

^Thanks! I guess I've never noticed...

5. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

WORD. ;__;
    Now I'd really love her to play along the Sakamoto Ryoma boom and wear Meiji-era hakama *_* Gahh the mere thought of it is nosebleed-inducing, if she really did it I'd die there and thennnnnnn (reference: this is Fukuyama Masaharu in the role of Sakamoto Ryoma, hakama are the traditional "trousers" kimono)

I agree wholeheartedly. Akicha is really so pretty and looks just so natural in a kimono. ^_^

6. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

After reading Sae's latest blog entry.
    Dear Sae, you will always be my favorite imaginary member of bigbang. :XD:
    And any other boygroups for that matter.

7. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I thought she looked a lot more like Tomodachi than big bang's anyone. XDDD (I even told her in the comments).

The first part of the entry, Sae reminishing her junior high days when she'd do club activities while checking the time according to the colour of the sky, was super cute. ;_; She's got such a talent for words that it's a real waste she's too lazy to polish it. ;___;

8. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Since Sae loves bigbang so much,
    maybe Tomodachi is suppose to look like a member of bigbang too XD..

I always enjoy Sae's blogentries. Somehow, she puts her feelings into them so nicely. XD
    Well, I enjoy both Sae's and Sayaka's entries a ton. But Sae really has something extra.

9. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Sae could totally jump in as Seungri. [hehe] (taken he's the one that hurts himself all the time. harrharr)
    but...
    I want my johnny's!sae mmhm
    imagine her dancing to songs with hand gestures in lulzy outfits. aaa~h

10. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Sae likes johnny's, too!
    And I second your request... Somehow I always had this idea of wanting to see her perform Yamapi's "Gomen ne Juliet" ;_; she'd rock that song so much despite not being the Yamapi type at all, ahah.

11. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I'm still waiting for that "Seishun Amigo" performance... :fear:

12. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

Now that you guys mentioned about YamaPi, every time I watched Sae in 'Kiseki wa ma ni awanai', it always remind me of YamaPi's 'Loveless'. She is just too cool.

13. katastr0phical1

Finally watched alllll the way through the 100712 K6.. at the very end Sae and Yonechan are chatting with the camera. Sae is absolutely b-e-a-yoooou-ti-ful. (i love Rumi too)

14. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I haven't been translating blog entries for a while because of lack of time but I really have to share the latest one. I must admit a little tear was wandering in the corner of my eye after that. It might also be because of my particular family problems that make me sensitive to the issue, but it's a heartwarming and at the same time a little sad entry. ;_;

A heartwarming story... ♪♪ (2010/11/22 22:24)
    Ahh, it's really freezing at night! >_<;
    When I'm home I just can't do without my fluffy socks!
    XD
    Today, for the first time in ten years...
    The three siblings of Miyazawa Family went out together~~ ♥ ^_^v
    So if it's the first time in 10 years, it's more or less the first time since I was old enough to understand what's going around me ^^;
    Today we went out together so that Ryo-kun and Shi-chan (T/N: Sae's older brothers. Shi-chan is SUPER HANDSOME btw. XD) could buy me a present for my 20th birthday ;D
    So as a celebration for turning 20 I chose "Let's have them buy me silver accessories!!", so we went to a shop and they bought me silver accessories~ ♥ ^_^
    From Ryo-kun...
    (pic of Ryo-kun's present)
    ♥necklace♥ ♥_♥
    From Shi-chan...
    (pic of Shi-chan's present)
    ♥bracelet♥ ♥_♥
    Nnnnngh~~~~~~ ♥ ♥
    They're supremely cute!! ♥_♥ ♥
    ↑Both Ryo-kun and Shi-chan already had silver accessories from this shop and they had them on.
    Therefore the three of them have matching accessories from that store on XD ↑ ;D
    We get along THAT well with each other~~~ hm!! XDD
    I'd never imagined that the day when the three of us siblings would walk in the Harajuku crowd in broad daylight would come... ♪ *grin* XD
    Moreover, Ryo-kun and Shi-chan are both tall, Ryo-kun for some reason had sunglasses on XD, Shi-chan was dressed stilishly XD...
    It wasn't like people looked at me and then noticed them, it was more like they looked at my brothers, then turned around and thought "Eh!? isn't it Miyazawa Sae!?"
    ...something like that... *grin* XD
    I think a lot of people realized it was me, but no one talked to me -_-''
    Well, I guess that's how it is... ;__;
    It wouldn't be strange if someone misunderstood... (T/N as in, didn't think they were siblings... imagine a famous idol walking in Harajuku with two young guys one of which is also SUPER HANDSOME... ._.)
    Sorry for the inconvenience m(__)mm(__)m
    Today I realized that even if they are my brothers, we won't be able to walk like this anymore. ;_;
    ---from now on, a real story XD---
    In the accessory shop, when Ryo-kun was buying me a necklace, Sae joked saying "Oniichan (a way of addressing one's older brother - but Sae usually doesn't use it), I want this!! ^_^".
    After that, Ryo-kun said he wanted to buy himself a bracelet, and the three of us were choosing it XD.
    He couldn't chose between two, and he put one on his left arm and one on his right, asking us "Which is better?" XD
    The shop assistant who saw this looked at Ryo-kun while pointing at Shi-chan and said...
    "Why don't you have your friend wear them so you can see them better and choose?"

Ryo-kun - Shi-chan - Sae...
    "Hm...!?!? ^^;
    (゜∀゚??(゜∀゜??(゜∀゜??"
    XDDD
    Shi-chan didn't correct him saying "We're brothers" and just let it go and started wearing the bracelets XD
    Sae had just called Ryo-kun "Oniichan" so the assistant had understood that the two of us are siblings, but he thought Ryo-kun and Shi-chan were friends... XDD;;
    Surely, looking at us...
    "What a difficult relationship!"
    he must have thought so! XD *grin*
    ...therefore I said that it can't be helped it people misunderstood us XD.
    I think it's gonna be hard for us to go out together during the day but I'd like to go to drink with the two or them one day. This, alongside a family vacation, is Sae's little dream. ^_^ ♥
    I don't like to brag, but the only thing Sae can brag about is her family and her brothers.
    I'd be glad if you wanted to listen to Sae bragging about that in the future, too... ♥ ^_^
    That's it! Today's heartwarming story! ♪ ^_^
    (adorable pic of Ryo-kun, Sae and Shi-chan as little children - by this point I was positively moved ;_; )
    -

Sigh. ;__; Despite the abundance of "XD"s, it must be hard for her to think that she can't even go out with her brothers, or go on a trip with her family (a few entries ago she mentioned they all went to Nagano, but she couldn't go because of work). ;__; She really loves her family... She's so sweet. ç___ç

On a totally different note, our good friend Yuko posted as usual Sae's outfit for today's handshaking event! Despite mixing blue, brown and black I'd say she totally rocks these clothes, and her shoes are especially ace *_* Why so kakkoii Sae-chan ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

15. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Thank you for translating that!! :3
    The picture with it is soo cute xD

And sae GLASSES GLASSES GLASSES :D :D :D

16. bear107

bear107 Kenkyuusei

Are there any photos of Shi-chan? :)

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    If you still haven't, go download and watch Sae's AKB 600sec (or 5400sec 8D I fangirled from start to end XD), and you can see her whole family XD she also posts their pics on her blog from time to time but I don't have a link now XD; but the 600/5400sec shows are super recommended if you like Sae cause she's ADORABLE. ;_;

18. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

I'm sure everyone here checks her blog anyway but TOO EXCITED TO CARE
    [​IMG]
    AHHHH SHAKING/CRYING A LITTLE RN

Sae with Fudanjuku, precious little otokoyaku idols! They (and their "female counterparts," Nakano Fujoshi Sisters) are probs my favorite idol group after AKB right now so I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS IMAGE. <3 <3 <3 (blog source)

19. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

OMG~!! Sae-chan looks like she could fit into that group.
    I love FUDANJUKU especially Katsunda!.

20. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

FUDANJUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    neverending fangirlism ♥_♥
    Sae said she wants to date them, "as a girl", ahahah. Can you get any more obvious ♥.