1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Takai Tsukina (Tsukkiina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Oct 5, 2008.

1. royal912

royal912 Kenkyuusei

Happy BirthDay Tsukina-chan :)
    Best wishes for you and I hope you can back to SKE48 and see you in stage one more time !

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Aug 31 is not her birthday. That was the day she graduated. :cry:

3. oxygen

oxygen Kenkyuusei

It seems like no one has visited this thread for a long time. Tsukina graduated so early, and I think most of Kumi's fans will also remember her. I always wonder if Tsukina had stayed in SKE, she and Kumi would have been a great couple beside WMatsui.

4. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

^There was always something strange about Tsukina's career.

First she leaved Momoiro Clover to join SKE48, which is strange if you're under Stardust.
    Secondly, she leaves SKE48 just one year later to "focus on her studies"...
    But a short while after that Tsukina was performing Wimbledon with a new obscure idol unit.

Really strange. How painful must it be to perform your old unit song with some unknown group, while you could've been one of SKE48's aces...

Is it a matter of really bad timing every time or was there some backstage politics in play? We'll never know.

5. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

The only rumors of why she left was due to Rena but not sure how much credence there is to it. Miss her, SKE48 would of been stronger with a top 3 of wMatsui and her. I could easily see Tsukkiina being a Senbatsu member.

6. oxygen

oxygen Kenkyuusei

Oh I didn't know that. What is the rumors about? Would you like to share?

7. oxygen

oxygen Kenkyuusei

Right, I agree. There're many things behind the scene that we'll never know. It's competitive to stay in a large group though at that time SKE wasn't as popular as AKB.

8. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Supposedly Rena bullied Tsukkiina during her tenure at SKE48. And during one of her online message once Tsukkiina graduated, there was a hidden message that could be read as "Tsukkiina is useless" or something like that.

Take all of it with a grain of salt but Tsukkiina leaving for "school related reasons" and then joining another group right away seem to suggest something was going on.

Rena is one of my fav SKE48 so would hate for it to be true.

9. oxygen

oxygen Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing. I hope it's a rumor too. Same as Ono Erena's case, I hope Tsukina wasn't forced to leave SKE . Anyway, she already left and my dream will never come true. It would have been nice if she and Kumi had been paired and competed with WMatsui to be double centers of SKE.

10. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Geeeez!!! I know it's only a rumor, but I'm kinda shocked! If that were true, I would be devastated, not only because of Tsukina, but mainly because of Rena. I absolutely love her and that rumor gives a totally opposite image of her. Knowing this rumor makes me really think "what's behind we can see", I mean, what goes on the backstages and how much we know the girls.

I actually didn't know Tsukina until the last few weeks, when I was rewatching some old AKBingo and Shukan AKB episodes and I saw her, I immediately liked her! She certainly would have been one of the tops, if not an ace!

And the thing is that we will never know the truth...

11. pink

pink Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
  12. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing, I'm very happy to see her again. I hope she posts more pictures of herself.

13. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    She's very beautiful nowadays!! if she didn't left there would be 4 centers in SKE48. I love the thought of tsukinaxkumi

14. Ringo

Ringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naganoserika
    She's got an instagram https://i.instagram.com/tsukinatakai/ but she's not very active on it.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows whether it's true that she will be featured in an SKE documentary, I saw it on tumblr going through Tsukina's tag but there's no more information on it :confused:

15. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i think people misinterpreted this. I remember in a recent interview with Rena not long after her graduation where she mentioned that Tsukina was the least talented member of SKE48. However, Rena also acknowledged that Tsukina was very popular despite her lack of talent, and many members including Rena herself used her as an example to get better at performing.

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Where did you find this

Can you give me the source

Thanks

17. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I completely don't remember if this was a magazine interview or a video interview. If it was a video interview, it might have been the 2588 Days Documentary. If it was a magazine interview, it was one of the first post-graduation interviews she had. I have read and seen so many things related to Rena Matsui that I don't remember the specifics. Sorry :(

18. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Tsukina was actually one of Rena's first close friends when Tsukina was still in SKE

and the Rena bully Tsukina thing was also discarded and proved to be a misunderstanding a long time ago so yeah

it's all good

19. kokiburi

kokiburi Kenkyuusei

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    thanks very much

i remember it now, i actually finished reading the thing a while ago, but since it was too long i don't really remember like 50% of it lol

and this shows how it's really easy to get a misunderstanding if one doesn't get the full translation/context/full view of the interview and uses words which might mean the same but are used in vastly different situations.

Rena compared Tsukkiina as a person who could not dance well, but she worked her ass off and improved and got the fans' interests through her mysterious aura (same as other great idols Acchan, Paru, Nanase) and her improvements (and that's what's important, improvement, you don't need to be perfect right away, just improve by working hard). The whole part is a praise for Tsukkiina, so lol, but i get how it can easily be misunderstood as a shade if people cut and paste little parts together without presenting/viewing the whole thing. LOL