1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Dragonkiller12012

Dragonkiller12012 Kenkyuusei

A girl who put over a decade of her life into the 48G is graduating and people want to throw words like mental health problems around instead of just waiting out the months that remain with her still around peacefully or looking back on her journey positively and with polite words of farewell. I hope everyone giving the troll who can't shut up about Jurina's potentially more serious health issues than just burn out and exhaustion from her clearly very loaded schedule over the years any attention is real proud of themselves. How does this site not have a strike policy for things like that where the user would've been banned already? Toxicity at its finest.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    To me is not a "mental health" concern. But she's been a bully, remember what she did to Sakura. She has been too absorbed to 48 group in these years and has become more an more arrogant and delirious.

She should've had graduated years ago but of course Aki-p had first to make her favourite win anything possible, rigged or not. They had to wait Sasshi and Mayu to stop partecipating and SKE anniversary to let her win sousenkyou too.

The BULLY is defeated.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 25
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Sakura would probably vomit if she saw her fans in this thread, what sad humans

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    some of her fans. don't colour all of us with the same brush
    we can at least respect her (Jurina) achievements and service to 48G and SKE
    and I will stop here. If I got nothing else good to say, don't say it. There are other places for it

(can we please move on and keep this thread for what its meant for)

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Was that "bullying" issue even true? Like a lot of things didn't add up. The time it took for Jurina to talk to Sakura on stage was too short for her to say all those things she supposedly said. Second, generally, isn't that a senpai calling off a kouhai thing? And yes, I'm aware of the post SSK interview where a distraught, stressed Jurina, who just brokedown earlier that day, supposedly admitted to the incident with her words interpreted in the worst possible way.

Anyway, just annoyed that some Sakura fans still perpetuate that narrative.

If there was a strong case against Jurina regarding that incident, Japanese media, specially the tabloids, wouldn't have let it go.

Jurina is one of those top members tabloids couldn't find any dirt on that the worst "scandal" she got in was for eating a very expensive steak.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    I guess that's because Jurina always, always did her best. She takes her job seriously and she contributed imensely to both SKE and AKB. Obviously all of us have our preferences regarding the members, but I don't think we can deny how much work she put into these groups. Instead of fighting about this, I wish everyone could just appreciate how many years of her life Jurina dedicated to this, because it's undeniable that she deserves respect.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

"fans"

I don't consider those 2 idiots as Sakura fans. Real Sakura fans don't say stupid crap like that (Some either like me love both of them, or at least respect what she has done for the 48G (which is alot) + Real Sakura fans have moved WELL PAST what happen 2 years ago)).

8. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

No wonder that AKB48 doesn't have a fixed center with so much trolls, if they scare them and prefer to be popular than being in the center. :gavel:

All because the trolls wants his oshimen to be the center, the only thing they get is to hurt the idol and the group.
    @sakusakukamen Watch out for the YT videos, they manipulate it creating hate toward Jurina to earn money.:asdfgh:

@SteCola Sasshi and Mayuyu did not participate in the senbatsu for responsibility towards the group., not for Jurina. When they are popular and think about graduating, they move away so that others are more visible and not by order of Aki-P.

And think that Sakura made a Paruru to enter I*zone.:whistle:

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think this thread just gave me brain cancer.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. mochibuni

mochibuni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chair-chan
    To be fair, in the SKE documentary a few SKE members mentioned Jurina's behavior at 2018 SSK and how they think/felt it came across as abrasive to members outside of SKE because they aren't familiar with Jurina or understand their group mentality. I'd have to rewatch, I believe one of them specifically mentioned how in SKE they are comfortable with criticizing each other and they felt the other groups weren't and may have taken comments directed at them badly. I feel if it was brought up with the intent to justify or explain Jurina's behavior, it's likely her behavior was rubbing the other groups the wrong way. I do think the doc did a good job of giving context for her actions. The issue with Sakura is never directly mentioned, so who knows beyond what J said.

I also watched an English sub of the documentary, so ymmv on the translation.

But anyway, sorry to keep dragging this here. I hope she gets well enough to have a good send off.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Meanwhile:
    InShot_20200209_092227789-1.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    well you seem proud of that...
    Are you basing you're whole identity on being an idol fan? That's unhealthy you know...
    you talked about mental health before, hope you're not unwell on your own.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Anywho.. saw this article in Japanese, so I had to depend on google translate.

https://www.j-cast.com/2020/02/08379179.html?p=all

I like how her exclusion from some SKE activities was mentioned. Not sure though if those were factors that lead to her decision or did she opt out from activities coz she was already considering leaving.

As for my hopes regarding her graduation activities, I like to think centering an SKE single plus a grad song should at the very least be a given.

Centering (solo, double, quadruple XD, whatever) an AKB single sounqds unlikely but I believe its not too much to ask. Afterall, the Jurina legend started with centering an AKB single. It just feels wrong if Sustainable would unceremoniously be her last AKB single participation.

• Like Like x 1
  14. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Just three small points only because this was brought up again -- (a) we don't see senpai/kouhai a lot across sister groups unless the senpai is from akb at an akb event (the sister groups usually police themselves), (b) criticizing is usually done in private, (c) was there even something to criticize? everyone else was dancing akb-ish as far as I can tell. But this is really old news so who cares right?

Anyway, best of luck to SKE -- they just lost churi after all.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Aren't you confusing @sakurappu with a certain other user with sakura in it's alias?

I read it more as showing an example of how other 'fans' show what asshats they really can be, not as an example of bad behavior by @sakurappu
    Not that we needed any extra examples ... we have had two of those in this forum already.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Well I barely care who they are anyway, the black spots in these thread already takes too much of an attention but the dude just added another so I just wished him well

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    I just took screenshot from Twitter tho!
    My username isn't related with Sakura after all :fear:

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Twitter is where you see the most toxic opinions of any fanbase. Music, movies, sports, you want to see their worst fans just go to twitter.
    And most of the twitter screenshots that I see posted in a lot of the forums I frequent are just invitations to shit on a certain tweet there so, yeah, toxic.

19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Well, the most toxic one for 48G/Keyaki is S48... :fear:

Can we move on please?

20. dxsmiled

dxsmiled Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I'm all for making this thread much cleaner, but I'll just point out that aside from a few members, Stage48 isn't really bad compared to FB and twitter.

• Like Like x 2