1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    So sad. She's one of my favourite NMB48 members. I will miss her

2. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Wow, snowball officially became avalanche.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

graduations are coming thick and fast atm

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Geez-a-peez. Every time I turn around this thread is getting updated with new graduations!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    So many graduations lately... :blink:

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    People where joking before the eito stage began "ooh I wonder who will announce their grad today"

Well...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    We don't.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I already spoken about this since Draft Kaigi 3 in 2018.

Lack of available member just for team theater stage -> necessity for holding audition/draft -> increased amount of member, resulting in (harsher) internal competition for gaining fans (not including chance for a push) -> graduation fest -> lack of available member just for team theater stage.

I'm done talking about it anyway. You get the picture.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Did Team 8 finally winning in RH had an effect on the Team 8 members' resolve to graduate?

Like they finally reached their team's version of "Tokyo Dome" and unless they feel they'll receive a push, there's not much more to expect or hope for, right?

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Oh, so that's why Machi Otoha, Isshiki Rena, Yamada Juna, Okada Miku, Yahagi Yukina, Obata Yuna and Kitagawa Ryoha have all graduated.

Misakkii has some family issues. She didn't even move to Tokyo after graduating from high school.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    No need to be sarcastic about it.

Like several Team 8 members left this year including the original center Ikumin.

Non team 8 members who are graduating for sure have their reasons. The NGT scandal may or may not have a hand on what made these girls decide to leave and I guess we can never confirm either way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @Jurinavenclaw, but sometimes I need to feel sarcastic about it. Haven't you all been paying attention? Idols are graduating everywhere, in every group. And not just small fry. And yet, every time an eito graduates there's always someone asking what's going on with them, if they're being dissolved, if it's because of Request Hour. So, eitos are the only ones that can't have their own personal reasons to graduate? They're the only ones with a group mentality? You can find a reason for each one of those eito graduations, most were actually expected. Some simply graduated from high school and decided to become normal, others wanted to have their own solo careers either in music or modeling, maybe Shiorin graduated because she realized that she wouldn't get any local job while being from AKS, and you also have Hinanon that was a complete failure. The equivalent of Banana graduating from SKE would be Yuiyui graduating from Team 8, and you don't see that happening. Ikumin? Her last center song was from 2015. Kurena announced her graduation even before Request Hour, that's why she was crying. I know, I know, Team 8 kinda feels like a different thing, but in the end they're like every other member from the 48 Group. Oh, and by the way, you will have, at least, two more eito graduations this week.

13. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I'm not saying its the only reason an eito will graduate but it may have weighed in on the decision.

Like when SKE got to hold a solo concert in Nagoya Dome, didn't it seem that time like some members who graduate after that left coz the group finally got their goal?

Like for sure its not the only reason but couldn't it have played a hand to it?

If you don't agree with, which is totally fine, you could have simply compared the number of eito who graduated this time last year with this year. Maybe they are pretty much the same. I haven't checked though so I don't know.

• Like Like x 1
  14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^ @Aka people are allowed to speculate lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @Jurinavenclaw, many of the most famous eitos are/were from 2000. That means that this is the year when they have to make the big decision. This was the year with the biggest number of graduations (9 with Misakkii, still counting), last year they had five. I compare this year with 2016, when some of their mature members left, like Nachu, Aipon, Renana and Moeri (which was probably one of the reasons why they suddenly started pushing Berin). For years fans have said that the 2000 group could have a lot of graduations around this time.

@minaeshi, of course they are, but with so many graduations in other groups from girls that were supposed to be their future, why it's only Team 8 that raises those questions? And it's not just here. I mean, even before today's stage there was this 5chan thread saying "If there's an announcement today > dissolution; If not > it's fine". It's absurd. Isn't this the year with most graduations overall? Well, eitos are no different, I guess.

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

LOL yesterday I actually thought there won't be more graduations but we have 2 more today... well I don't know about previous years but I remember there was a summer (in 2015 I think) where a lot of AKB members graduated. Like a mass-graduation but little by little in a 2-3 months period. I feel like the same thing happens now but it's from the whole 48G and maybe there will be more in this summer.

if this goes on then I wonder what the groups should do, I wonder if the team system in theater can still work. @EinhanderX's post made me think... even if they add new girls, it's just more girls that won't get promo and more graduations in general. if the groups want to still perform at theater without adding new members, then should they focus on doing special stages that every girl can perform rather than doing team stages? AKB is kinda doing that already. it could be a solution...

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But that is the point of the KKS, to sub in when members are absent.
    We have now a healthy number of KKS with 15 of them, so they should be enough to fill in the gaps when senbatsu members are away.

I doubt any of the 48G would dare to hold an audition these days.
    Not until the whole NGT thing is only remembered by obscure wotas in their basements.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    When they announced the 16th generation some were happy about it, but others were saying that if you already have 40 something eitos and the rest of AKB4 do you really need more? And after that we got D3. But can you really tell a 16D3 fan that their girls shouldn't have become members? Maybe many would have left the fandom because they lost their AKB4 oshimens and have no interest in Team 8.

19. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Speaking of the current AKB Team System, who's expecting another shuffle? With all of the graduations and the large amount of Kenkyuuseis they have, I can see a shuffle happening in which all of the Team 8 Kennins are abstained.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I don't think AKS would want that right now. Team A would have 17 members (and you can't count with Iriyama), Team K 15 members, Team B 15 and Team 4 16 members. One of the teams wouldn't have 16 members even with a draft. And without the eito kennin they wouldn't be able to use girls like Yuiyui or Berin on their AKB4 activities.