1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I don't know about other group, but AKB is basically 17+ and not Kenkyuusei.

Team stages are already filled with KKS. Mion announced that Kenkyuusei can now cross tram boundaries, but that has yet to happen. Heck, Team K hasn't has Zenza performance for ages.

-----------------------------

I wouldn't expect a shuffle soon. I don't think it would good at this stage. What I desperately want is a Kenkyuusei promotion. 16th gen Kenkyuusei are already the longest AKB48 Kenkyuusei, beating Shiichan by months already. D3 are almost all ready to be promoted too.

2. GreenieLily

GreenieLily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okuhara Hinako
    Omg, Misaki ;w; I didn't see coming...
    One of my favorites eitos ;w;

Also, Kokochan, one of my favorite NMB who graduate...
    I will lost all my NMB osh this year... First, Mao, followed by Eriko and now Koko.
    By chance, my kami - oshi (Natsuko) didn't announce anything yet... But I'm scared right now...

And all the other ones who announced it recently... Ryouha and Momona... Can't believe it.
    And Akari who started to grow more in my heart...

I wonder what happened these last times in 48G ? I mean, usually, there are some in summer but not all this number of girls...

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    All this speculation on causes. No one has mentioned the biggest possible cause (outside of the Niigata fiasco)

B-Dash

Change in upper management always, is a cause for turnover in the lower ranks.

"But B-dash just merged with AKS...."

No. These types of buyouts take time. If I had to guess, B-dash approached AKS with their offer shortly after Mahohon's story broke in the press.

*edit for no bump.

Just saw this.

http://spn.ske48.co.jp/news/index.php?id=1562302677

You were saying? [hehe]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I would be absolutely terrified to audition for a group that has so many rumors and negativity (talking about NGT, not SKE's 10th gen audition)
    As a parent, I would equally be terrified if my daughter had to worry about members treating other members badly.
    That being said, good luck to the girls auditioning for SKE.

Unrelated to what I said above, does anyone know when Hinatazaka's Kakizaki Memi is graduating? I have not heard of an actual date, but if I read right, she will graduate after the activities of the 2nd single release?

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

ugh hopefully not, it's not that long since the last one. And the teams are actually pretty well sorted as it is and most of the draftees are actually suited to the teams they were picked for.

And anyway I can't be the only one that thinks kks stages are some of the more enjoyable ones to watch.

6. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Team 8 Kenin will definitely stay. AKB48 does not have enough members otherwise. Excluding 8 Kenins, Annin, and Moekyun, and including all Kenkyuusei, Team A, K and 4 has exactly 16 members, while team B has 15 members. (With the 8s it boost the number for A/K/B/4 to 21, 24, 24, and 28, respectively)

It has been 1.5 years, which is already longer than many teams in the past. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we get another shuffle at the end of the year. (But before that please please promote those kenkyuusei. All of them, they all more than deserve it.)

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i agree with @Reveen that the current team lineups are balanced, and i don't think they'll do a full shuffle to 'prevent ties within teams getting too tight and alienates inter team relationship', inter team rivalry has lessened long ago. i guess they'll make a few amendments to fill spots made vacant by graduations.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I really like the current teams line-up, I think the members all suit their team very well and same for captains. I feel that the teams are creating bonds and team work! and the different teams are like "linked" to each other through all the Team 8 girls and other friendships. I like the way it is now so hopefully there is no shuffle. I agree they should simply promote all kenkyuusei. Another thing I would like (I said it before too) is for the teams to do more special stages in theater, similar to the Waiting Stages in 2013-2014. I really liked that >.<

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    OH NO. I loved her on the Tokyo Girls Update show a couple of years back. I wonder what she will do now?

11. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Ratu Vienny Fitrilya (JKT48 Team KIII) announce her graduation on JKT Circus K3 Surabaya yesterday :cry:

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I thought that was an Europa League club from the early qualifying rounds.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

From wiki48...
    Whose place her?

14. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    Shinta Naomi's sister Sinka Juliani (JKT) also announced graduation on July 11th. Now both will be graduated from JKT.

15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They're being hopeful!

How many NGT girls have announced theirs since Maho and the other girls left?

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    3 of them:
    Yamazaki Mirii, Takazawa Tomoka and Watanabe Ayusa.

I also doubt they can recruit anytime son.

18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Even if they are recruiting, after what's happened, the number of applicants must be horrible.

19. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Goto Rara announced her graduation...
    Was to be expected with University and all, but still another really painful graduation from SKE :(

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Darn.. SKE basically invested in the "wrong" future aces.

Ok, not exactly wrong. Rara, Obata, and Ryoha were great choices. Its just so unfortunate that these members opted to leave the group too early.

So unfortunate for SKE :(

I guess I'll need to buy two extra CDs for the next SKE national handshake event then.. or do people sell national HS tickets in Mercari?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1