1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Guide] How to play Nogikoi on your iPhone

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Under The Ribbon, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

5-star cards and above can unlock stories and audio files, so you should always keep them... unless you just don't care about the member whatsoever.

Each card can be raised 1 star by combining it with another card of the same kind. After that, combining it with more cards of the same kind can increase its ability level, but not its star.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Cards? Hunh? Evolving? Hunh? My clicking around is never getting me this. I'm not even sure if I'm playing the game at all! LOL!

3. Tetsuoga

Tetsuoga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    can i ask something? where can we see our id in nogikoi? is it permanent id if we login in other device?

4. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    You can see your ID by going hitting the メニユーbutton in the bottom right of the screen. Then tap the その他button, it's the blue button in at the bottom right of the six options. Then tap the マイデータ button, top right. Your ID will be on this page in the top right in a small section that say ID.

I don't know what you mean by the second half, is it permanent id if we login in other device? But I don't think your ID will change if you move it to a different device. If that's what you're asking.

PS. If anyone wants to add me my ID is 1911713928

5. Tetsuoga

Tetsuoga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    well thanks about the information, sorry my english is bad... so we can play it in other device if we remember our id?

6. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    I think if you want to play the game on another device you need two things, your ID and a transfer code or, 引き継ぎcode. This code can be found below マイデータ in the section labeled. データ引き継ぎ. Once there click on the top option. 引き継ぎコード発行. There it will give you two things. ID and the transfer code or 引き継ぎcode. If you have the app on another device then you will have to get to the same page but click on the bottom option instead of the top one. データを引き継ぎ。From there just type in the your ID and the 引き継ぎcode and you will have transferred your account to a different device. Like most games this means you will only have the game on one device so if you want to put it back on another or put it back on the first device then you will need to do the above steps again. :)

PS I have not done this so I have no idea what affects it may have on your data.

7. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I actually liked the トーク section, and if you chose the most suitable reply, you can keep the chat going slightly further.
    LOL, eventually I still paid for Nogi coins.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  8. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hmm can't figure out how to get my gree pre-account synced to my phone ingame... anyone?

Also, welcome to add me as well :) 3338274140

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  9. SilverHand

SilverHand Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Does anyone know how can I level up my card skill level?
    Actually , I don't know anything about skill system in this game ^_^;

10. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    When you go to level up your cards, you'll notice that after you select the members, some yellow text will show a percentage. This is the chance that your skill level will increase.

If you do a lesson with the same card as your base, it will automatically be 100%. Don't do more than one same-card at the same time, as your skill will only go up once per lesson.

As for the system itself, I'm still learning it... but it does seem like some cards list affinities, so if you have the members listed it either boosts the primary skill power/activation or allows another card's skill to activate.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  11. bmdyon

bmdyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  12. Tetsuoga

Tetsuoga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    can i ask? how to activate the alarm clock in nogikoi?

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

^Reach affinity level 70.

14. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    what do i do with those silver coins?

Attached Files:

15. Seilen

Seilen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    You can use them to unlock videos in the shop. It's 20 coins per video though so it''ll take a while to save up!

16. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ^thanks. i need 14 more... hahaha...

17. Robert Lim

Robert Lim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    After you unlock the alarm clock how do you even use it?

18. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

A guide on the "Live" card game

Now before we start, let's get this question out of the way...

Is the game pay-to-win? The answer is yes and no. As you play the game, you earn points which place you upon a ladder against everyone else. The higher you place, the better reward you will get at the end of the week. People can use money to buy consumables so they can play more matches, and earn more points than a non-paying player could ever hope to get. However, it does not really give them a significant advantage in terms of winning or losing each match. They can use money to buy card packs which will get them a lot of 8-star cards, but non-paying players can get 8-star cards of the same strength through other means. So, spending money will guarantee you a higher spot on the ranking ladder, but a non-paying player isn't at any disadvantage in terms of playing individual matches.

1. Card basics

[​IMG]

Each card has one of three elements: SWEET (pink), PURE (green), and COOL (blue). SWEET gets bonus strength against PURE, PURE gets bonus strength against COOL, and COOL gets bonus strength against SWEET. More on this later in the Deck Building section.

Each card belongs to a specific series. The card pictured belongs to the 好きだよ series. There is only one version of each member in a given series. Sometimes, but not always, a series will have both 5-star cards and 7-star cards. In this case, the 7-star cards are of the senbatsu members, while the 5-star ones are of the under members. 3-star-and-above cards in the same series will have affinity bonuses with each other (仲良しエール). More on this below.

Each card has a rarity level. This is the number of stars that are on the card. Each card can be raised one star by combining it with another copy of the same card (才能開花). A card cannot be raised by more than one star. Cards of a higher rarity will have higher stats, stronger abilities, and more expensive cost. But there can be a range of different values within the same rarity level. Two cards of the same rarity may not even have the same cost. 5-star-and-higher cards can also unlock stories and audio.

Each card has a level that can be increased up to a limit. Levels are increased by lessons (レッスン), which is essentially feeding weaker cards into a stronger card to give it exp points. 才能開花 will increase the level cap of a card.

Each card has a cost (編成p). You have a cost limit for your deck. Cards of a higher rarity will cost more, so you will not be able to use as many of them. Your cost limit will increase as you level up.

Each card has a growth rate (成長度). Each time you win a match with a card, its growth rate will be increased by 10.

Each card has vocal (ボーカル) and dance (ダンス) values. These are essentially the card's current strength. Only one of these values will matter in the outcome of each match. You should build for high-vocal-only decks or high-dance-only decks. Which one you go for will depend on what cards you happen to have.

Continued in the next post...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Each card has a special ability (特技). A special ability will be in this format:
    (affect friendly 味方 / affect enemies 相方) (all members 全員 / only members of a specific element / only self 自分) (affect vocal ボーカル / affect dance ダンス) (UP / DOWN) (by a magnitude of weak 小 / medium 中 / strong 大 / very strong 特大 / extremely strong 極大)

Each card 3-stars-and-above will have an affinity bonus 仲良しエール with up to two other cards in the same series. When a card is used as a backdancer, it will cheer up a front member that it has an affinity bonus with, increasing her strength.

[​IMG]

Most cards 5-stars-and-above will have stories ストーリー and voice clips ボイス. These can be unlocked by 才能開花 and maximizing the card's growth rate.

I will go over Deck Building next... but this is all for now. I will make sure to link every guide post together at the end for easy reading.

• Like Like x 1
  20. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Please also explain the storyline thing.. I really don't understand how to play it XD