1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hama Sayuna (Hamachan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    [​IMG]

Team: 8
    Name: Hama Sayuna (
    濵咲友菜)
    Nickname: Hamachan (はまちゃん)
    Birthdate: August 20, 2001
    Birthplace: Shiga, Japan

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2018
  2. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I kind of like this girl. She's been on AKBingo, and AKB48Show. If you watch the shows with them auditioning to do 10nen Zakura in Tokyo Dome, she's the short one in the brown T-shirt, and she's in the little interview with 6 of them after. Honestly, I think I am biased towards the short girls as I am short myself, but she's really cute!

3. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Unfortunately she has not been featured lately in akbingo or 48SHOW. But on anta dare last month the MCs (top leader) gave her the nickname MC hama.

4. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Saw this cutie in the preview for the Team 8 song in Green Flash and I was instantly taken. Finally motivating me to look up more of Team 8, which I've glanced at but not put the time into really watching.

5. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Saachan is by far favorite Team 8 member and the only imouto chara in the 48group that I really like. I normally prefer the older, more mature idols over the lolis but Saachan just drew me in :chuffed:.

After being in the front row of Team 8's first two songs, she's not even in the senbatsu for their new song... I always thought that they wouldn't drop her from senbatsu because of her imouto chara (she won number 1 imouto chara of the whole 48group during the natsu matsuri events!) but I guess since Team 8 is essentially all lolis Saachan isn't popular enough to be kept in senbatsu :(

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @kkitty But Saachan IS in Team 8's new song. You can see her at the 1:03 mark in the preview of the PV below...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  7. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Oops I wasn't clear about what I meant- I did see Saachan in the PV preview, but going by the order of the members shown in the closeups, it seems like she's not in the top 16 anymore. Saachan was in the 16 selected for the AKBINGO performances so I'm just hoping her media appearances don't decrease.

8. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    No action in Saachan's thread... :( Quoting from Serika's thread a video of a little manzai skit they did in one of their performances' MCs. I never knew that Saachan and Serika were a combi thing but HamaSeri seems to be their pairing name!

9. rico1357

rico1357 Kenkyuusei

They were both very cute. I hope they get more exposure.

10. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Got noticed by MariYagi and Shimada Haru
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

congrats to Hamachan !!! she was selected by Soichiro Tahara for his special stage which will start on Oct 16, 2015 !!!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  12. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Yasssss I've been waiting for the day that Saachan gets the exposure she needs to breakthrough! I can't wait to see the shonichi :cute:

13. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Hamachan is schedule to perform on Oct 16 2015 for the shonichi of Takahara Soichiro stage @18:30 JST at AKB48 Theater.

definitely looking forward to watch this shonichi :cool:

few screenshot from the Takahara Soichiro's stage

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Saachan was superb in that performance!! :cute:

16. kkitty

kkitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuriharasae
    Ahhhh you can tell she's really nervous, and its the first time she's been in this kind of a cool unit (I think). For a shonichi performance I think Saachan did great! It can only get better from here!

Tbh I think Saachan's height helping stand out is a good thing. People will notice her at least

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I think its normal to be nervous on shonichi and Hamachan did well and her height (145.6 cm) definitely make it easier to spot her on the stage.

Hamachan is schedule for two performances on Oct 18, 2015 (@14:30 and 18:30 JST)

I loved this photo of Hamachan and Aamin ...Hamachan was drinking out from the this huge water bottle [hehe]

[​IMG]

another photo from Aamin's tweet with Hamachan

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/ami__maeda0601/status/655615566154076160

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  18. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina
  19. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    Unfortunately there is no video of the zenkoku concerts nor news of releasing it, we only have fancams for selected songs. The pics for the shiga tour can be found here http://toyota-team8.jp/report/kansai/20151009-808653761470216.php mostly focused on hamachan

20. rico1357

rico1357 Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the link, I enjoyed looking at all the pictures. It would be nice if Sayuna made the waruki song her version the way lemon did hers.