1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hamagishi Hiyori (Hiyotan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Miipan blog.

"Hiyotan is especially my good friend among the 2nd generation, she is like a daughter, so I honestly miss her.
    I was very happy that Hiyotan consulted me and relied on me.

I want you to take a good rest.
    And I would like to wait all the time for the cute, good-looking, kind-friendly Hiyotan to come back again.
    I want to do my best for Hiyotan.
    Hiyotan was worried about me when I was close to her. 'Mii-san is worried'.
    I think she's a really kind person to worry about people. I love such Hiyotan"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(Actually, Miipan said Hiyotan-chan told her about she doesn't feel good and her decision to take a hiatus)

----------------------------

From Kyonko-chan blog.

"I think that she worked very hard even when she felt sick. I want you to get some rest now, get in shape, get well and come back (...) Hiyotan is a loved and important member. I pray that you will be well as soon as possible".

[​IMG]

From Manafi-chan blog.

"Hiyotan is a very honest and friendly child who is everyone's sister and sees the surroundings very much. Personally, Hiyotan has been next to me since the time of Kyun, and she always made me laugh a lot.
    I felt really lonely when she didn't was in live performances or TV recordings.

There is always a place for Hiyotan, so I would like to wait so it's okay to come back anytime! I want you to take a good rest and come back with a healthy smile"

[​IMG]

From Suzu-chan blog.

"Hiyotan was really interesting since the very beginning, when all the 2nd generation joined. She makes everyone laugh when we are in the dressing room.

When I knew that she was going to leave, I felt so sad, also I was worried about it. So I feel very relieved to think that she just needed time to recover well.

Please take a good rest, I'm waiting for the day when the smiling Hiyotan will come back!"

[​IMG]

She didn't feel good since Kyun debut and her health was unstable for months, so I think, a way to care of her was to not giving her a hard position to keep her health good.

As I said in Hinatazaka thread, is probably related with mental and physical fatigue. And you said well too... stress.

About the protection, believe me when I say they are well protected now (since Techi-chan and Memi-chan incident) by staff and fans. The incident with the rude fan was not in front of her but obviously that scared her and the staff and fans acts really fast. Don't worry for security.

I really wish her a fast and good recovery. We will miss her smile and her pure eyes until she returns.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Toshi-chan blog.

"I'm sad to think that I can't hear her laugh and funny stories while Hiyotan is taking a rest, but I will wait until Hiyotan can work well again.

Hiyotan participated in the 2nd single campaign please look forward to it because everyone worked hard together"

(That's good to know)

----------------------------------------------

From Buu-chan blog.

"When I heard that she was leaving I was honestly sad

However, I was more worried about Hiyotan health condition
    Thank you so much for your hard work

I feel sad
    But Hiyotan health and body is more important

Now I'm looking forward for you to get some rest and coming back to Hinatazaka
    I want to power up Hinatazaka more and more so Hiyotan can return with confidence.
    I hope Hiyotan will be well again soon!"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

From Bemiho-chan blog.

At the start, she confess she was upset when she heard the announcements (Memi-chan and Hiyotan-chan), but she understood that she need to respect their decision). And she said she love both of them.

"Hiyotan is a person really bright and interesting and makes all very energetic.
    How many times have you helped me?
    I can't thank you enough.
    I want you to take a good rest.
    I love Hiyotan smile.
    I want to do something interesting in the dressing room, I want to sit next to you in the bus and talk a lot.
    Hamagishi Hiyori is one and unique!
    You can always contact me if anything happens, or call me if you want to go to yakiniku.
    I will power up myself until Hiyotan comes back!
    I will be waiting for you"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

From Kono-chan blog.

Previously she said she was really worried to see Hiyotan-chan working so hard even with her bad health condition.

"I was relieved to you have made this decision. However, I feel more lonely than mental peace because the 2nd single is very heartwarming and now I think about Hiyotan empty spot.

However, when performing, even if you are not there, Hiyotan still have a place, so I always want to think in Hiyotan and perform with all my might.

I may not be able to see you for a while, but I can contact you, so I want to keep communicating.
    Take a good rest and I will wait for you to see your healthy figure again!"

[​IMG]

From Kosakana blog.

"I think you have worked really hard.
    She wasn't able to participate in all the activities, but she did everything she could.
    Hiyotan place is in Hinatazaka, and you have the space where you can return brightly. Show me your cute smile again!"

Hiyotan-chan and Miku-chan in bis web magazine.

[​IMG]

bis web original article.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

So Hiyo-tan's mobame service was officially suspended yesterday ;( Wonder if that was her choice or management's.. Kage-chan's mail never got suspended, allowing her to still update fans during her hiatus.

Anyway, gonna miss #hiyoritalk. :(

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    After saw how much fun she had in the BBQ episodes, is hard to assimilates she is in hiatus.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hinatazaka46 1st photobook Twitter published the video "Hinyatazaka" with Hiyotan-chan and Hina-chan. How tall she looks. [hehe]

Video direct link.

Original tweet.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From HINABINGO! official Twitter.

[​IMG]

Is imposible to not miss her when I watched Doremi performance.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    From Miku-chan blog.

Super cute Hiyotan-chan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Thank you Miku-chan for those precious pics :worthy:

Is it just me, or does Hiyo-tan look super young in that first pic (not that she isn’t actually young in age [hehe])? I’d believe it if told she were the same age as Hinano. So ridiculously cute ;3

9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @keyak Probably is your perception but in that picture is how she normaly looks. If you can have the opportunity to meet her in person, you will notice she looks even younger.

She is beautiful (I miss her).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hiyotan-chan signed picture wich also appear in TSUTAYA EBISUBASHI commemorative panel.

[​IMG]
    She is so cute. I miss her so much.

• Like Like x 4
  11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Reviving this thread to say I MISS HER SO MUCH. Can't help but notice her absences in the recent Kyun/Doremi performances and boy, it makes me sad.. :cold:

Here's a flashback pic to bless your eyes and remind you of the beauty that is Hiyo-tan :cute:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    This is fantastic news!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    That's really great! I've been thinking about her recently, especially after the last Hinatazaka de Aimashou episode of last year. Hope she'll get a good position too (comeback center(?)), but as long as she's back and enjoying herself I'm happy :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

YAASSSS our beloved Hiyo-tan is coming back! I was feeling depressed about Maiyan's grad news the other day but what amazing news to wake up to. Thank you Hinatazaka for always being my mood-lifter ;]

I won't even complain about her position anymore, I just want her to be happy and healthy during promotions. Cannot wait to see my girl back <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hiyotan is in the third row but she is very noticeable in the seishun no uma mv. The dance with nao one of my favorite parts in the mv.

EOSrImUUcAEt8O3.jpeg EOSrIIWUYAE2nS6.jpeg
    EOSrJC4UYAA_do8.jpeg
    EOSuOjvUwAAueUY.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hiyori's first blog since her return to the group .

Credits to @theblueslope

"I'm so thankful to members, staff, and ohisamas who warmly welcomed me back. Let's get along well from now on too! Sorry for it being so short, I had no idea what to write... I'll write again once I know what to write!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1226162324521680899?s=20

Hiyori's blog :
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/32558?ima=0000&cd=member…

Hiyotan will be featured in the magazine BLT graph vol 52.(february 14).

rps20200208_110912.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/modelpress/status/1226041783307489281?s=20

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hiyotan in BLT graph vol 52

rps20200215_095842.jpg

rps20200215_095914.jpg

rps20200215_095949.jpg

rps20200215_100010.jpg

rps20200215_100057.jpg
    EQyNRQgVUAEHVqV.jpeg EQyNRQjVAAELXva.jpeg
    EQyNRRUUwAAut7t.jpeg EQyNRu0U8AAcH2f.jpeg

Credits to @SaKaMiTiNoMiRa2

Hiyotan and miipan showroom
    Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

So ever since this video was released, Hiyo-tan's forehead became a hot topic in Hinata fandom. People either love it, hate it, or are just plain shocked by it. [hehe] What's the consensus here? Full bangs, side bangs, or forehead-in-all-galore no bangs? (;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (all pics taken from her blog)

My biased ass says she looks gorgeous in all (hair can't make or break a true beauty ;)), but I like seeing at least a little bit of her forehead covered for a more natural look.

• Like Like x 3
  20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Sad no one joined in on the forehead debate.. :cry:

From her recent blog:
    [​IMG]
    Wonder if she's trying to permanently grow out her bangs.

[​IMG]
    She succeeded in making rolled eggs :1st: Seems like lots of idols are cooking and trying new recipes during this quarantine.

• Like Like x 2