1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hara Yune (Yuune)

Discussion in 'SKE48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Ouchan, what a good choice.

Really, Yunee is so cute, even breathing is cute. Girl, be confident in yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Exactly! She doesn't need to do anything because she has natural cuteness :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Big news for Yune!!! :^O^: The new SKE single has a b-side with Yune as the center!!! :cute:

This made me so happy when I saw the news today, congrats Yune :cute: it's just perfect.

The song title is "New Ager". I remember that we talked about this back in July in the previous page with @Yua, and I said that I wish for a Yune b-side center that is cute/fresh and with outdoor scenes, and now I got exactly what I wanted [hehe] Thank you SKE! I love the song, the video and everything <3 I will watch this everyday! Yune looks so good and so adorable :blush:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Oh my gosh, she’s so cute :cute: I really hope this is the start of a major push, I think Yune could really go far!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Lots of screenshots of Yune from the New Ager music video!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
    021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

I took 45 screenshots in total, to see all of them, go here <3

I've watched this video a lot since the release lol. Yune looks so cute during her solo close-up ;w; and also the part in the classroom when she's sleeping >.< She is cute all the time! I'm glad she has a center song that can be performed at SKE concerts and events from now on. ^^ They'll have concerts this month, hopefully we can see a performance of New Ager there!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

"Hara Yune - Road to Center" was uploaded on the SKE no Mikanzen TV channel! Yune is being treated very well by SKE staff, I love that they made this video for her! it's so nice! You can see Yune's hard work in recent months since she joined the group. She struggled with dancing... She's improving fast! I hope she can have her theater debut before her birthday this year.

Some other updates...

The sales for the events in the new single started and Yune is doing more than amazing o_o Firstly, about her total number of slots, I couldn't find the info. However, I saw here that she has a maximum of 3 slots allowed by day which is the most for a 11th gen and quite a big number for a start! and the big news is that they started the sales and the first results are that Dasu is completely sold out (this is her final single), and the second member who has the most sold out is Yune with 6 sold out slots!!! in total 3 members sold (the 3rd is Kuma with 1 sold out slot). This is quite an achievement o_o There's definitely a lot of attention on her right now so it's great to see results like these. if she can continue doing this well, she might become the #1 best seller in the next single >.< Everything is going perfectly lol.

Also, after the release of "New Ager" MV, in the following hours, more than 2000 people talked about Yune on Twitter! The trending word is "Yuune-chan". There were probably more tweets than that since the screenshot was taken not long after the MV release. Considering that she is so new, the fact that her name trended is great, a lot of people know her already and a lot of people will learn about her from now on! it can only get better ^^

Lastly, Yune's bonus photo in this single <3

01.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    This is bad, I think I’m actually on the verge of oshihen here. That smile is too cute to be legal. Yuune-chan is dangerous [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  8. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Can't believe she's 20! Looking like 14 in the PV!:eek::blush: Really happy for Yune!:worthy:<3 Big congrats for centering the B-Side!:banana:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Great news! it seems like Yune will finally have her debut at theater. She is listed here for the 2nd October performance of "We're Growing Up". This is the kenkyuusei stage in SKE, you'll find the setlist and other informations here. I actually don't recognize a lot of the songs in the setlist, they're probably SKE songs that I don't know well ^^; I'll discover it while watching! I'm glad that Yune can have her debut before her birthday, so that she can have a birthday stage this year. <3

I didn't post this before, but Yune made a tweet in the 11th gen account when her center song was revealed!

"30th single #ZettaiInspiration coupling song #NewAger MV has been released!!
    I am happy to be chosen as the center of the coupling song for this 30th single that is important to #SKE48!
    Thank you very much!
    This song is a youth support song! Listening to it will surely cheer you up~*
    I hope it reaches many people!"

001.jpg 002.jpg

Also, the members of New Ager senbatsu will be on the cover of Bubka digital version for the November issue! This is really great for them *-* I guess the "yooooooth" is for "youth" [hehe]

003.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched this short 10 minutes documentary about Yune that aired on SKE48 no Mikanzen TV, this is from a while ago, it aired not too long after 11th gen's debut. You can also watch it subbed here! Yune's part starts at 12:00. This was very interesting! it starts with the dance lesson of 11th gens and we can see Yune struggling a little, she says that she's a bit behind in dancing compared to the others. then they talk about Yune being from Fukuoka, and she explains that she's in 3rd year of university and still having classes by remote. I guess, she isn't done with her studies until next year? She said that she comes to Nagoya every week-end, this was before she moved out. So they followed her on the day she moved out!

They went to her place in Fukuoka, and the room is all empty, she made a mistake about the dates and all her things were sent to Nagoya 4 days before she actually moved out, and she didn't have anything left o_o so she was sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag ^^; we also saw from where she did her Showroom streams. They asked her why she joined SKE, Yune answered the same as in the interview that I shared earlier, it's because they didn't have an age limit for auditions. then we see some videos of her auditions. She looks so pretty *-* it's obvious that she would pass, haha. She revealed that she actually declined joining after she passed, because she lacks in dancing and didn't want to cause trouble... she thought that she should finish her studies and find a job and that her parents would prefer this, but her parents told her to become idol if she wants because this is the only time where she can be, so she joined. aww it's great to know that her parents encouraged her and support her!

Lastly, we see Yune having dinner with her best friend Aya, we also see some of their past pictures together and it's cute. They started crying because they will be separated T_T and her friend wrote a letter and made a picture book for Yune, aww... that part is really sweet and touching, Yune cried a lot ;_; and then the next day she officially moved to Nagoya.

This was really nice to watch, and you can learn a lot more about Yune! I'm so glad that she decided to be an idol. She's doing so well now, it was the best decision for her to join SKE <3

Lots of screenshots :cute:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
    011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg
    021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Good news: the 'New Ager' MV passed 100k views! it happened some time earlier this month, it's now at 120k. This song is getting really good response and it deserves it all *-* it's the most watched b-side of this single and also of the previous single's b-sides, so we can say that it's the most popular b-side of SKE this year! This is great for Yune and the new gens <3

Here's a video of Yune's Showroom from a while ago where she talks about becoming center:

Also, a little update about the hanashikai sales for the new single! Sadly I don't have all the details of the rounds and sales, but what I know is that Yune sold out all of her slots already some time ago! (27/27 sold out) it's very likely that she is the first member to be sold out after Suda based on the previous rounds. Anyway, it's impressive! She's doing so well *w*

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy Halloween!! She's too cute [hehe]

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Another interview of Yune with Tokyo Sports, it's from back in July. This is from a while ago and I'm a little late in posting it (again lol), but it has some interesting informations about her! Here, the interviewer also gives his opinions, it's like they're having a discussion. We learn about Yune's favorite idols and songs. Yune's favorite Nogi song is the same as mine. Btw, I like how much Yune cares about her parents, she's such a good girl... I'm glad that they encouraged her and hopefully she can have a long and successful career as an idol ;w; <3

SKE48's Hara Yune - She once declined to become an idol, but with the encouragement of her parents, she found the determination "to become an idol who can deliver energy and courage"

01.jpg

Takasu Mikiya (47), director of the Takasu Clinic's Nagoya branch, will be interviewing the 11th generation of the idol group 'SKE48' for the third time. This time, the focus is on the oldest member, 20 years old Hara Yune. After passing the audition, Hara once declined to join SKE48, but with the support of her parents, she decided to move from Fukuoka to Nagoya. What is the ideal image of an idol that Hara is aiming for?

――Takasu: Hara-san, you are from Fukuoka prefecture, what made you decide to enter SKE48?

Hara: I have always liked idols and I admired them, but I had no experience in dancing or singing and I lacked the confidence. After I turned 20 years old and started looking for a job, I decided to give it a try. There was no age limit for SKE48 auditions, so I thought I would have a chance since I was 20 years old.

――Takasu: I think it is good that there is no age limit. In SKE48, girls like Soda Sarina and Yahagi Yukina who joined after they turned 20 were very popular. SKE48 fans are older, so 20 years old is still very young for them. That's why I think Hara-san is suitable for SKE48. Suda Akari is also still an idol after turning 30, idols are no longer just for teenagers. But you turned it down once after passing the audition, didn't you?

Hara: My parents let me go to university, and I thought it would be more filial to my parents if I got a job... The biggest reason was that I don't want to cause trouble for my parents. But my parents said, "Why did you turn it down?" and encouraged me by telling me "Don't worry about your parents, just do what you want to do". So I decided "Let's give it a try" and asked them to retract my resignation.

――Takasu: I think that SKE48 is a safe and secure place. The parent company is a listed company, and they also give advices on second careers after graduating from being idol. I think parents can leave their children in SKE48 with peace of mind. Have you always liked idols?

Hara: I liked a wide range of female idols and often watched videos of cute people dancing, such as 48 groups and Nogizaka46.

――Takasu: Who was your favorite idol?

Hara: When I was in elementary school, it was Itano Tomomi, and now it's Saito Asuka of Nogizaka46. I think Saito Asuka is not only cute, but also kind to juniors and considerate of the people around her. That is what I felt when I saw her in documentaries of Nogizaka46.

――Takasu: I like Yoda Yuuki in Nogizaka46, but Saito Asuka is also good. She is cute, admired by all, and popular among girls. Of course, my favorite idol is Kurashima Ami from SKE48.

Hara: When I was in high school, I saw Nogizaka46 perform live in Fukuoka, they were cute and always fun, no matter what song they performed. Everyone was sparkling and charming.

――Takasu: It's great that you became an idol too!

Hara: Yes! I have always loved idols, when I was going through hard times, I would look at them to cheer me up. I love the lyrics of Akimoto Yasushi (general producer). When I listen to SKE48's song "Boku wa Shitteiru", even if it's difficult, it makes me want to work a little harder. For Nogizaka46, it's "Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru". It cheers me up. I want to be an idol who can bring energy and courage to those who watch me through SKE48's songs and dances, just like I have been cheered up by idols when I was having hard times.

――Takasu: I like SKE48's song "Igai ni Mango". What do you want to do with SKE48 from now on?

Hara: I was in the drama club in high school, so I am also interested in acting. I would be happy to contribute to the group not only by singing and dancing but also by acting.

Hara Yune was born on November 23, 2001 in Fukuoka prefecture. Height is 152 cm. Her special skill is balloon art. Nickname is "Yuune".

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

So cute!!! :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yuune's birthday was yesterday on 23rd November, and she turned 21 years old!!!
    This is her first birthday as SKE member and hopefully there will be many more :3

<3 Happy Birthday Yuune!! <3

2.jpg

:ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Back in 23rd November on Yune's birthday, the SKE KKS account on TikTok posted a video for her.
    They included nice pictures, it shows a little of everything she did since her debut ^^ This is cute!

and here's a live performance of "New Ager", I think this is from their concerts in September.
    Seeing Yune as center with so many members here >.< I hope it's not too much pressure on her!
    I'm so glad that they gave her this chance though and she looks so cute and happy! Adorable ;w;

17. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Reportedly, Marin's friend's mom's friend's daughter is Yune.

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yune's message for the 'SKE48 Chou Sedai Concert' on the 18th this month ^^
    Apparently it's a concert for new gens? That's great! and she looks SO pretty <3

• Like Like x 1
  19. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
  20. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She is like TOP 3 cutest girl in the entire 48G. Ske really lucky she came to nagoya instead of joining HKT

• Agree Agree x 1