1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Harada Aoi (Aoichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Harada Aoi (原田 葵)
    Nickname: Aoichan (あおいちゃん)
    Birth date:May 7th, 2000.
    Bloodtype:AB
    Birth place:Tokyo, Japan.
    Height:156cm​

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Since I'm probably going to post a lot in the Keyakizaka subforum in the future, I thought to do a self-intro here!

I attended the Omitatekai on Nov. 15 (lunch session, 3rd overall) in Tokyo. And my oshimen in Keyakizaka is Harada Aoi-chan!
    I will be posting my experience of the omitatekai in the general discussion thread later.

Hope to see fellow Aoi-oshis here!

3. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    from the really few things I've seen of Keyaki so far, she's my current number one. she seems to be an "adorkable" type of girl.

4. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    She is a bit of a dork haha

From what I can gather from her blog so far, she loves Reina Washio from E-Girls. Her favorite Nogizaka member is Saito Asuka (although I have a sneak suspicion that she likes Nishino Nanase/Wakatsuki Yumi too)

Other facts:
    She's right-handed.
    Her special talents are cooking and classic ballet.
    She has a younger brother (2 years younger)

She likes caramel popcorn, bon bon brand of chocolates, omelet rice, cream puffs, red bean paste cakes and ice cream.
    She talks about food all the time with other members.
    Her family visits Hakone each year during new years (this year it appears they went to Osaka instead)

She has trouble pronouncing SI and CHI sounds
    Saito Fuyuka says Aoi cannot say "Pamu-pamu-purin (Sanrio character)" correctly

• Like Like x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Some cute things on a Japanese Keyakizaka news site over the past little while.

Pix from an appearance on radio showing Aoi-chan glommed onto Habu Meijin "as if they were mother and child" as one comment said:

wpid-8crRIja.jpg wpid-1460273360496.jpg wpid-NQu2ZI6.jpg wpid-OrMDqPG.jpg wpid-wb7batz.jpg

Someone used an app that guesses your age from a photograph, and Aoi-chan was guessed as age 9 (she's almost 16). By the way, Hiratecchi was guessed as 20 (she's 14). Others more or less right.

wpid-WgO92RE.jpg

She's one of my favorites, too. A real geek. Maybe a bit of Asperger Syndrome: she seems to hold things in and then let them out a bit explosively and inappropriately. In her case, it's cute. She was thrilled when she scored highest in math and science on their general knowledge competition:

wpid-mm160411-0048490925.jpg

6. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
    I notice on the show she has a habit of holding on other members' sleeve or wrapping her arms around. Which is cute [hehe]

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Watanabe Risa secretly took a selfie including Aoi-chan when Aoi-chan was taking her own selfie:

2e047de5_600web.jpg

This seems to happen to Aoi-chan a lot. Both Sugai Yuuka and Uemura Rina have caught her the same way;

acfc8534.jpg c14de12a_zzweb.jpg

8. skullhoof

skullhoof Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    omorimiyuu
    Members love to tease her it seems. Especially Risa [hehe]

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Aoi, what are we gonna do with you? LOL!

10. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    [​IMG] Single-minded Aoi-chan is pretty.
    [​IMG] Oko Aoi-chan is also cute! ¨̮

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    This will became a "trend" like taking pictures of Okada Nana asleep? :^O^:

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Aoi-chan is pretty weird. Cute, sharp, and aggressive. I think she's physically pretty capable. When she bounces around on the TV show it's like her legs are made of sprung steel. She's often first up with mildly snarky comments about other members. In the Music Station performance, I laughed when you could see both her and Uemura staring straight at the camera with impressed rather than impressive expressions. But the main thing I often feel is that she is like a 15-year-old version of fire-breathing middle-aged Chinese ladies I have known. (I see that she turns 16 on Saturday.)

In today's post, she says that she went out with her father to eat and they lined up for two hours to get into a restaurant where they had the most delicious meal, ending up with a great tai chazuke (a kind of rice soup in a tea-bowl, in this case topped with pieces of fish and covered with crunchy fish-eggs and sesame seeds). It was the best day of Golden Week for her (this week is the long spring holiday, Golden Week).

mobFYDXDy.jpg

13. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Happy 16th birthday, Aoi-chan

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy Birthday, Aoi-chan. There was a group birthday cake for her and Nijika, whose birthdays are today, and Nagasawa Nanako, whose birthday was last weekend. She says Nijika is a kind elder sister, and almost but not quite apologizes for the trouble she knows she will cause her in the future (lol).

mobMCv0iC_600web.jpg

She says she wishes for a year with no regrets:

mob8che9m_600web.jpg

Kobayashi Yui and Yonetani Nanami are the other two sixteen-year-olds in the group. Yui-pon was the first member to wish her happy birthday, she says, mentioning that she is also sixteen, "even though she doesn't look it" (i.e., look that young):

mobwOF7Gh.jpg

15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy Birthday!!!

:ome:

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  17. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Oh thanks everyone for the Aoi Bday wishes haha
    I don't check Stage everyday so this is very nice to see ^ _ ^
    I made a collage for Aoi using her blog photos
    [​IMG]

Here's my new scans and translation of Aoi's Graduation Junior High 2016 photobook!!
    http://qqpy.tumblr.com/post/144087308846/aoi-harada-原田葵-graduation-jh-2016-photobook

☝︎☝︎☝︎
    Let me know if there's any errors. And please share with your friends! It's a very nice interview that tells us a LOT about Aoi.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mother and child...
    (click to view video)

7aA3w.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2016.05.10_10.24.26].jpg

Habu and Aoi at the group's big radio recording session just before SaiMajo was released. I love the matter-of-fact way Habu motions her over and Aoi gloms onto her.

20. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    FYI, the screenshots of that scene was online for weeks :p
    But only one matome Twitter account tweeted about it. Only yesterday did it get picked up by other Twitter bots.

It was heart warming for me to see because prior to that scene, Aoi has NEVER taken a 2-shot photo with Habu, and I was afraid that they were not on good terms.
    Anyway, after Aoi's birthday, Habu posted the first photo of them together. So now the only member who has yet to take a 2-shot with Aoi is... Watanabe Rika lol