1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Harada Mayu / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by Reveen, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

[​IMG]
    Name: Harada Mayu (原田 まゆ)
    Nickname: -
    Birth date:
    May 2nd, 1998.
    Bloodtype:B
    Birth place:Tokyo, Japan.
    Height:163cm​

2. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
  3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

4. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    The guy in question is apparently a middle school teacher and it's implied that he was also her teacher which makes this way more serious. I feel bad for her for this getting leaked because it's pretty serious and as someone studying to be a teacher I'm pretty disgusted that a teacher would go for a student like that :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Also studying to be a teacher. This is gross and I hate the idea that she will be punished for this.

She doesn't look nearly anything as enthusiastic about him as he is about her. If everything that's said about this is true then it's already bad enough that it's public. I can't feel worse for someone than I do for her right now.

This is Keyaki's 3rd scandal, technically, but there's no need to be concerned about the group. For one, none of them are big enough for the scandals to make news. If this ever does, the focus would be more on the teacher's conduct, not Mayu's. The other thing is, the other two girls who got their info leaked was, as this is, about activities prior to entering the group. Only a few people would actually care about that. Though you might get a different impression from 2ch. Got I hate that place so much.

6. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    if this guy was her former teacher then my first thought is how long has this been going on?i would think this has been happening longer than what it appears to be

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    interesting to see so many teacher-to-be here =0
    yes I agree the matter should be focused more of the teacher if he is one.

tbh it's not too different from nogi's start ^ ^;
    what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't be too worried, & I think it's fine to stay positive for now despite these incidents so far.

there's alrdy a ranker out there btw, for those interested.
    http://keyakizaka46style.web.fc2.com/sort.html

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    As being an actual teacher right now... this guy had broke many rules...
    yet it's not so alarming, this is past stuff... i guess...

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm also studying to be a teacher, this made me laugh. :hehe:

About the scandal... I wouldn't worry: she's not famous enough yet for it to have any big repercussion and let's be honest, scandals are not as rare as they used to be, nobody's really that aggravated anymore when one happens.

10. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    some opinion here is so ridiculous. The student itself is equally guilty as the teacher. How can someone putting the complete blame on the teacher, ignoring the fact that the girl also consented to be his girlfriend? For all you know, the girl might be the one who initiated the posture. I am feminist, but some of the sexism here against the man is seriously ridiculous.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I agree the girl is just as responsible that is true however in society especially here in the states the teacher-student relationship is outlawed no matter what the level of education is even it's at a colligate level the teacher is always at fault unfortunately and can very well lose their job but being she's out of school I guess he can't really suffer any cosequences other than public critisim

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    People aren't necessarily upset that the relationship existed, they're upset that a teacher is breaking one of the ethical codes of his career. The problem with romantic/sexual relationships involving age gaps and someone in a position of authority (i.e.: teacher, police officer, doctor, etc.) over somebody else is that consent isn't as clear-cut when the person you're consenting to has more social and authoritative power than you. We don't know the full story and I agree that people are getting their Moral Outrage faces on maybe a bit too hard, but all over the world, the rule is that even if the student is propositioning you, you say no for a multitude of reasons.

Harada was old enough for it to just be "creepy" and not "morally abhorrent" that her former middle school teacher is grabbing her boobs, but personally, I just think it's trashy more than anything. Embarrassing for both of them.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Agree with some of your point, we don't really know the situation, it could be the girl who initiate it. And if she did it out of ulterior motives such as to get good grades that's even worse. But no matter the circumstances, I think the man definitely shoulders greater blame, simply because he is an adult he should be more mature and think better. And also being a teacher, he should be at the position to instill moral education in students. And he failed at all those, there is no excuse for his behavior.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If it's true that it's her middle school teacher for all we know she could be 15 and it surely would have at least started when she was.

There's a reason why people are harsher on adults forming relationships with children and teenagers when they're in positions of power. It's because abuse is possible and easily from these positions.

Had it just been an adult and a teenager, I still would have put most of the blame on the adult. But a teacher? Who cares who initiated it. Lots of teachers get confessed to by their students. It's their role as a position of responsibility and power to turn down these approaches.

No one said anything was because of the adult's gender so please don't pretend we made it a gender issue.

15. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    is she going to be penalized for this?

16. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I hope she is. This is quite a horrible scandal and they haven't even debuted..... This will damage not only her image. She's a complete OUT for me.

She's as guilty as the teacher. They both seem to know what they were doing.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    [​IMG]
    Name: Harada Mayu (原田 まゆ)
    Nickname: -
    Birth date:
    May 2nd, 1998.
    Bloodtype:B
    Birth place:Tokyo, Japan.
    Height:163cm​

18. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Graduation/withdrawal seems likely. It's not like she has an existing fanbase to fall back on like Sasshi or Milky did and this isn't an ambiguous "did she? didn't she?" sort of deal. Everybody's first impression of this girl is "oh, she's the one who took dirty purikuras with her teacher." Officially penalizing members for scandals has kinda gone out of style though so if she does decide to stick around for some reason, I predict she'll be relegated to the furthest, darkest corner of the stage.

19. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I can understand if some blames teacher more than the idol, but what I meant is the idol should not be treated as if she is the innocent victim, which she is not, at all. Though I would say the idol is equally guilty.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @minaeshi

1. Saito Fuyuka
    2. Ozeki Rika
    3. Imaizumi Yui
    4. Shida Manaka
    5. Uemura Rina
    6. Sato Shiori
    7. Kobayashi Yui.

@ikemenlover
    lots of girls and boys are infatuated with teachers. It's normal for being a teenager. Nothing guilty about it.

Pursuing a student, even allowing a student to pursue you, takes 100% of the guilt all over the world.