1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Harada Mayu / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by Reveen, Nov 2, 2015.

1. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    That doesn't matter. There are plenty of teachers in their mid to early 20s teaching high school that don't screw their students

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Piyochama, i think just same way at you post!
    Sorry chat like but... nothing more i hawen´t to say :( .

3. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    hmm...no I feel age doesn't matter either however I do wonder what her parents have to say about this situation because it has to be hard to swallow the fact your daughter was coming home everyday after a grown man was having his way with her...especially a middle school child but if I'm her father that teacher better not catch me in the streets

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Middle school... anyway, but some thinks that 18 y´s already can do own decisions whose with on. But, that was much personally. Some 18 are wery shy, not only girls, or that like that them is difficult say no.

Well, can we talking something else, at Keyakizaka46?

5. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

6. ikemenlover

ikemenlover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Funny because it is the fans here who speculated the teacher force the 'innocentz' girl to have relationship with him by abusing his authority. Yet no one bats an eye at such ridiculous speculation.

7. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    How is that being a train wreck? lol

8. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Umm dating your teacher is kind of jacked up. Shes 17 for one thing. And the relationship supposedly goes back to middle school.

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

well, that was fast :lol:
    at least we can see how they deal with scandals in keyaki now

probably because he was her teacher lol

10. eriri

eriri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Um...because it's a basic standard of humanity? In what kind of deranged moral code would it be ok to blame a 14 year old girl, regardless of whether or not she's "guilty" or "innocent", for a crime committed by a much older man in a position of power? When is it ever acceptable to blame children for pedophilia? If you really think this is due to some "scheming teenage girl" then you ought to watch fewer dramas or something because in real life that's pretty much never the case. It's not a ridiculous speculation if the likelihood that it's true is extremely high.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Look, regardless of being forced or not, it is the teacher's obligation not to have an intimate relationship with his student.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

^Yeah but can we go to new think about something else than that ironic think.

Anyway I think we all are or have own opinion in that case.

There are many ways to happens same again and again...

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Scandal aside, i was kinda impressed for all the preparations that she made in the last keyakkite.

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Pretty f'd up for almost everyone to just assume she was an innocent girl forced into this. I'm glad that on 2ch and gch she's getting quite a bit of blame along with him.

No person here knows if she instigated it or if he did, but in those pics they look like a regular couple doing 100% completely normal purikura things japanese couples always do. So it sounds pretty stupid to act like she was forced into anything.

Of course he is an adult and a teacher, so he deserves more blame because he should have said no to her (if she instigated it).
    But to go off on this whole "poor innocent girl was tricked by evil adult man" thing is wrong, and not based on facts at all.

the facts:
    1. nobody knows when the relationship started
    2. nobody knows who started it
    3. nobody knows if one party was coerced/forced into it

And yes, nobody knows when the relationship started. Just because he was a middle-school teacher doesn't say anything about their relationship starting when she was in middle school btw. I've read many of the articles, but where does it say he was her teacher? The most I can see is he was an assistant advisor to club activities. Another one just said he was a middle school teacher, but none have come forth with real evidence saying he was her middle school teacher. So you can't make any claim this started when she was 12-16 (as some members here have done).

So really, people shouldn't blame one side. For now both sides should be blamed, with the teacher blamed more because of his position and age.

15. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    The thing is, it doesn't matter who started it, because that's how legal consent works. You can be a minor and give enthusiastic consent, but that still doesn't count, and a responsible adult should know it. That's not even touching on the whole teacher/student dynamic and legal repercussions of that. And no matter when the relationship started, she was still a minor when it did (because she still is), and I can assure you no sensible parent would approve of such a relationship.

Putting the blame on the teacher is not making assumptions, or moral judgements. It's making a judgement based on law. It's as objective as you can get. It's people blaming Mayu who are assuming things and making subjective judgements. You know nothing about her personality and circumstances. You however do know that what the teacher did is objectively illegal.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I said he should be blamed:
    "So really, people shouldn't blame one side. For now both sides should be blamed, with the teacher blamed more because of his position and age."
    "Of course he is an adult and a teacher, so he deserves more blame because he should have said no to her (if she instigated it)."

What the teacher did is illegal based on his job as a teacher. There is no argument there. I agree 100%.
    Having a relationship with a minor is legal with parental approval. I don't care what you think a sensible parent would do. Maybe her family knew about it and were ok with it, I don't know and neither do you.

That's the point I was trying to make. You know nothing, I know nothing, and none of the commenters here know anything. But the blatant disregard for that fact, leading to the almost unanimous bashing of the man, is not right when we don't know what happened. And most of the bashing is not of the "oh it's illegal" type, but more of the "this damn pervert..." or "he's a piece of shit..." or "poor girl was taken advantage of...", or whatever.

Illegal or not, painting the picture of her being this poor, innocent girl who was cheated and deceived by an evil man, is wrong.

So either blame them both or blame neither, but it's getting pretty old (in literally every scandal thread ever), the guy is usually the only one blamed.

17. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Just gonna join the fray here lol

I understand the sense that one don't want to be unfairly critical of one side, & unfairly lenient on another. & indeed we all have very little information to make judgement. However from all this discussion, it seems like there's at least a few piece of info we have. Namely,
    1. Harada Mayu may have been in a relationship with someone during middle school, &
    2. this person may have been her teacher.
    If the above two points are true, then I think it's quite fair that criticism & actually legal actions be directed squarely against the teacher. Being a teacher distinguish this case from just any normal teenage romance, as a teacher is in a position of trust. There is of course also the question of age of majority, so Harada Mayu is likely legally a minor (if I'm understanding the Japanese laws correctly.)

As for the blame game, I doubt the guy usually get all the blame while the girl is proclaimed "innocent" lol, just dig a few post back & we can see that the other way around might be more true. Not saying either side is justified tho. For me personally, I rly don't care about usual teenage romance, but when there's a question of abuse of power however, there should be some concern for legality methink.

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Somehow I doubt anyone would have blinked an eye if Mayu was in a relationship with another student.

But this is a teacher. As such, people are creating a fuss not because they think she's a slut or anything (honestly, that's just stuff middle/high school kids do) but because her teacher did something illegal.

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I guess what I want to know is if this guy has been having a relationship with her since she was 14 or 15 if that is the case then why wasn't this found out about back then?someone had to know what was going on if in fact they had a relationship going back a few years so did people not care because back then she was a nobody or maybe people did know and was ok with it I don't know but if anyone remembers mary kay latourneau or Debbie lafarve back in the day when they were having relationships with their students and one got 2nd degree felony for rape and the other got lewd and lascivious conduct and both were immediately terminated and both went to jail and it was very controversial here so I'm surp[rised this guy wasn't held accountable long ago if in fact he did this

20. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

So I thought by the pages count this must be the centre of the group [hehe]

But shame on the teacher, there's no excuse for a teacher to enter a relationship with a student, THEY'RE THE :censored: TEACHER!!
    Regardless of who instigated the relationship, the teacher is at fault. :gavel: