1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Haruna (Harupyon)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 4
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Happy birthday, photosaver!!!

=======================================================================================

=======================================================================================
    Haatan's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/akogibosatsutan/status/1661339493604155392
    [​IMG]
    .....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Naamin's Instagram
    [​IMG]

Naamin's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/48_asainanami/status/1661341004765741058
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

<3<3<3 Happy Birthday Harupyon! <3<3<3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

:mail::ome::mail:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I posted this on Team 8's thread but I wanted an easy like from @Mana ...

• Like Like x 3
  14. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

^ She's too cute [hehe]

Btw I finally took the time to watch the episodes of "Hashimoto Haruna no Yatte Mitcha!" (yes I didn't forget!). I'm so late as usual >.< but I really love these videos, and I hope they will continue doing them for a long time!! Harupyon is too cute in every episode and it's fun watching her trying different activities ^^

I watched the episode where she learned Flamenco dance! This was fun to watch, especially Pyon's confused reactions when the teacher shows the different steps that she has to do haha she was too cute when she went to the camera and said "can I do this?" XD She actually told the teacher before that among the members in AKB, she is not the type who learns fast. >.< then at the end, we see her with the outfit/hairstyle/make-up for Flamenco dance, and she did it. I actually think she did great, considering she probably didn't have a lot of time to learn! Her expression while she clapped hands after, she was proud XD but the teacher didn't seem so convinced XD

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

I watched the episode where she goes to a pharmacy and learns how to make pills. This was interesting. The man asked Pyon if she has any problem (to recommend her some medicine), and she answered that her problem is that she's bad at remembering things lol >.< So he recommended some things to her. and then he showed her how to make pills, and she tried, but her results were a bit... XD so she tried a second time and it was a little better, but still... haha. Maybe if she tried a few more times, it would have worked. Her hair is so cute here btw!

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

I also watched the episode where she made a glass snowman (this was for a Christmas decoration). She did the drawing of the snowman herself and picked the colors etc., and then they went to make the glass together and decorate it, this was nice! At the very end, they delivered the snowman to Harupyon ^^ Btw I noticed that in this episode, she had the same clothes and hairstyle as the previous one. I guess it was made on the same day lol.

021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

I still have some episodes to watch. I'll write about them in another post ^^

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was watching this video with Yuiyui, Maho, and Manaka, and I recognized Harupyon's voice directly when she started doing the narration! it surprised me a little, lol. but the fact that I could recognize her voice so fast, I must be a real fan :hehe: I'm glad that she gets included in AKB's videos like this. More work in AKB for her! ^^ and she did great with the narration <3

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the remaining episodes of "Hashimoto Haruna no Yatte Mitcha!" <3

There are two episodes that were about Harupyon learning how to make sushi! So she went to a sushi restaurant, she got to taste some of the sushi, and then she learned from the chef about how to make them. First, he let her try alone, then he told her how to actually make it. She made him laugh a lot because she always seems like she's satisfied of what she did, but he didn't seem convinced XD She also learned that the rice needs to be exactly 15g so she had to try a few times to see if she could get it right, and she actually managed to do it at the end of the video! I love how proud she was and the way she said "hora... hora" (it means "look") XD The chef seemed impressed too lol good job Pyon!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

For the second episode at the sushi restaurant, Harupyon learned how to make the sushi again, it was really fun to watch and they laughed a lot ^^ then they acted a little scene where Pyon is the owner of the restaurant and the chef and his assistant are the customers. Her reactions to their questions were so cute lol. She did a pretty good job! They praised her ^^ she was clapping hands for herself, haha. These two episodes were really nice to watch!

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg

Lastly, I watched an episode where Pyon learned magic tricks! I love this episode >.< Her hairstyle here is too cute! So she first went to see a professional who told her about the magic tricks, he first shows her a few of them, I love her reactions especially with the chain one, she was like "no I can't learn this" XD the man seems to like making jokes like when he told her that he won't tell her the secrets, or when he said something like how he taught many people and she was the worst XD Her reactions haha. Of course, we don't see the part where he's telling her the secrets to the tricks. After she learned, they both went to do a magic show in front of kids in a classroom! Harupyon had her own special costume! She did 3 different tricks and it was really nice. I think I understood the first one, but I honestly don't understand the coloring book trick o_o or the bag one o_o I'm as impressed as the kids lol. She did great!! it was really fun to watch. At the end, she talked a bit to the kids. it looks like they like her ^^

021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg 025.jpg 026.jpg 027.jpg 028.jpg 029.jpg 030.jpg

I guess I'm finally up to date! Looking forward to future episodes :cute:

• Like Like x 4
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1668590617512022016
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1668590319053709312/pu/vid/1186x720/gkQ5ZDMfDOK6FcEg.mp4
    .....................................................................................................................................................................................................
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1668673045576421376
    [​IMG]
    Senatan's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/SenaIshiwata48/status/1668601914567819270
    [​IMG]
    Satomina's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/sato_minami16th/status/1668601014545690624
    [​IMG]
    Kurumi's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/akb48kururun/status/1668599861468618753
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mizumin's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/miyuu_mizushima/status/1668600673188052998
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 3