1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so this 53 years old guy aka SME director dating a 24 years old girl and it happen to be Nanamin :fp:

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    ok when you put it that way, its fair

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if Bunshun release this article before Nanamin graduated.......that's big story

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Because they were probably dating before she graduated. And then you have to wonder did she get favourable treatment and better positions in singles because of it.

5. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    :cold: Leave Nanamin alone!

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Career killer?
    But Nanamin's career is over already... i guess that bunshun didn't take the memo on that.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Who do you want to leave her alone, the sleazy Sony manager?

8. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    She grad. She retired. Why mess up her private life? What she does in her time is her own life. EVERYBODY needs to leave her alone. She's an ippan-jin now.

9. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    well, anything for a great story/headline I guess, for bunshun. Even if it means invading ones private life :asdfgh:

10. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Dunno how long you've been into the group (maybe you aren't to begin with) but she was a top member since day one and her popularity was in the top as well.
    Highly doubt a potential side affair with someone from management affected much.

------
    If you read the article (assuming quite a few people can't) it says they confronted Muramatsu, who told them that they're discussing her post-graduation wishes to work in the entertainment industry as a background role.

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Perhaps she graduated because her affair was discovered and it would be less of a scandal if she was out of the group. She may have even got a nice big pay off from Sony as compensation.

As the bosses "personal assistant" presumably.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not to mention there's actually zero evidence which suggests they're actually dating. Never mind before she gradded.
    If paparazzi of all people want me to believe he went to her apartment, they should provide pics at least. If they know about it they should have pics because that's what they do.

More assumptions since the post I'm replying to. Someone is really desperate to throw shade.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  13. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    If that's your theory I doubt anyone will stop you. :rolleyes:

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well I won't totally dismiss the rumor since there's usually some truth in bunshun article. Maybe not the whole truth but they don't usually publish fabricated news or mere speculation.
    But since Nanamin has already graduated and not in entertainment anymore, we may not hear anything from her side about this. I don't think this will affect Nogizaka though and it will soon be forgotten.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Lol. If it's all lies then any of the parties involved can sue for defamation.

16. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Can they? Would Bunshun not have their legal team check their phrasing so that they're within the rumour line and not claiming facts? I wouldn't know.
    But if a Bunshun paparazzi saw them going to her apartment and didn't take photos he should lose his job so I'm inclined to not believe any such implication either way.

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I love it, it's always the evil newspaper making things up and telling lies, it's never the member sneaking around and up to no good.

Johnny & Associates and AKS have both sued Bunshun before although the Johnny's case is interesting in that the court said that sexual abuse did occur but the accusations of smoking and drinking were defamatory.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  18. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Can someone properly translate the article ? What is really going on ?

19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Never said anything remotely like that.
    I just don't believe this one claim because I think she should have evidence if it was true.

20. ackt

ackt Kenkyuusei

i think it's perfectly ok for her to seduce a rich old man. after all she did mention poverty in her family.