1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Re: Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin)

Oh yes ... she went to or is going to an art school. But what the ... focusing on sports in the future? Professional athlete? That sounds kinda crazy ... :XD:

I hope she stays as idol for a long time. :p

2. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

yeah [rock] [rock] [rock]

fufufu.. she might represent japan in woman basketball team [hehe]

but i prefer her represent japan as an idol :D :D

3. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

[dm]xuzj1t_hashimoto-nanami-yyyyy-2012-11-blt-calendar-2013_people[/dm]

[dm]xut8jd_hashimoto-nanami-yyyyy-2012-11-yyy46-yyy_people[/dm]

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Nanamin's Bonus Video Preview!
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg0MjM0NjE2.html[/youku]

5. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria

^ thanks for sharing this. Really wanna find out which single type this is featured on^^;; I bet it won't be on the type with Nanamin featured on the cover, so will have to pick up 2 CDS~~

6. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

Nanamin bonus video is always interesting!

7. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina

lol that types a CD only so it wont!

It looks interesting but reallly fake, her acting is cute :fp:

8. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

NANAMAIMAI OTP DATE click here to MAIMAI blog post

18/01 (´_ゝ`) Tailored in pure water?
    http://blog.nogizaka46.com/nanami.hashi ... 009874.php

Today, i go to cinema and eat rice together with MAIMAI

MAIMAI ~ pet

[​IMG]

We ate recommended rice in this shop ~ o (^ o ^) o
    It was delicious ☆
    And it didn't contain GREEN PEAS ヾ(^▽^)ノ haha

And the movie we have been watching is
    Les Miserables

Watching in a cinema,
    Indeed, the actor is great

Usually when i have holidays
    I will stay indoor
    Me will sleeping all days and not eating anything
    Thank you for taking me out, MAIMAI (/_;)

Once in a while, it's a nice active holiday o (^ o ^) o

It will stay in my heart ~ (@ ^ O ^ @)

9. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

[dm]xxerfp_hashimoto-nanami-yyyyy-2012-12-seifuku-no-mannequin-dvd-content_people[/dm]

10. yankeesophyd

yankeesophyd Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday my beloved oshi the coolest idol ever hashimoto nanami - i love u forever - you changed my life <3<3<3

11. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

missed the last, won't happen again! here's a promotion & birthday post dedicated to dear Nanamin! repost from the jphip's nanamin thread!

[​IMG]
    A post dedicated to the confident & carefree...
    橋本奈々未
    Hashimoto Nanami
    also known as Nanamin.​

There are many interesting members in Nogizaka. There are the talented, the beautiful, the cute, the funny, the dork, & all. And than there's Nanamin, someone calm, mature, yet also funny & odd. Someone uniquely artistic, & maybe not so much.

To her fans, Hashimoto Nanami is mature & carefree. Fiercely independent, Nanamin decided to study art school despite her parents' disapproval. However, Nanamin is not someone simply cool; she can be quirky, funny, scared, & friendly as well. I guess words simply cannot fully describe her. Of course, there are many things to like about Nanamin that can be listed. With that in mind, I invite you to come & learn more about one of Nogizaka's powerhouse, Hashimoto Nanami!​

1. Super-Sensitive Nose!
    [dm]xxmktd_nanamin-super-nose_music[/dm]
    Augmenting Nanamin's unique persona is her uncanny super-nose!
    As demonstrated twice in Nogizakatte, Doko?, Nanamin's nose is just unreal!
    Rarely (or ever) do one ever get to see an idol with such powerful nose!

2. Geki-Nanamin!
    [dm]xth078_hashimoto-nanami-yyyyy-tv-2012-05-27-spicy-queen-nogizakatte-doko-ep34[/dm]
    In addition to dog-like smelling ability, Nanamin is also known to love the consumption of spicy food!
    So much so, Nanamin carries several of her own spice sauces to add to her meal when traversing around!
    One has to wonder have her greater sensitivity in her nose resulted in lesser sensitivity in her tongue lol.
    Speaking simply, if you love geki-idol, Nanamin is here for you!

3. Legs!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Nanamin may be known for her unique character, but she is also known to many fans for her stunningly beautiful legs! As one can see in the many blog pictures above, Nanamin might herself be aware of it, & might be showing off her legs proudly!

4. Soft & Beautiful Voice!
    [​IMG]
    Embedding doesn't work so click here plz lol: http://youtu.be/TbO-ZZNfAdE?t=13m54s
    Nogizaka is filled with members with great singing prowess.
    While she might not be the best singer technically, Nanamin can rightfully lay claim to having one of the most unique voice in Nogizaka!
    Like Kazumin, her voice differs from her normal converse.
    Unlike Kazumin, Nanamin's voice is very very soft, & sweet like Tim Horton Donuts overdoses!

5. Intelligent!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    All things considered, Nanamin can rightfully claim to be a smart girl. With test result of frequent high of 100% & at worst 90%, Nanamin is very intelligent. So much so, Nanamin held the Best Test Results in Japan during her 4th Grade! Not just a study-freak, Nanamin took leisure interest in history, & bought history books with her pocket money when she was young. Right now, Nanamin is rumoured to study at Musashino Art University (武蔵野美術大学), one of the foremost art university in Japan, studying spacial design & interior design. If true, this is just another testament to Nanamin's intellect.

6. Uniquely Artistic.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Usually when we say an idol is artistic, it is based on the standard of ability to draw, to use instrument,
    maybe the ability to dance ballet, to write poetry or calligraphy. Nanamin can draw well, sometimes, not so much others. As demonstrated in the above drawings, Nanamin's drawing is indeed something special.
    [dm]xxerfp_hashimoto-nanami-yyyyy-2012-12-seifuku-no-mannequin-dvd-content[/dm]
    What truly made Nanamin uniquely artistic is something entirely different though. As an art university student however, the most unique asset that Nanamin brings its her artistic taste. This is best demonstrated by her bonus video for the 4th single, a video she directed herself. This video is quirky, different, & memorable for me, & vastly superior to the video of many fellow members (which is unfortunate for them).
    For me, this highlight her unique aura very well, & maybe also highlight why she is one of the most popular of all!

[​IMG]
    Lastly, Happy Birthday Nanamin!
    May the new year bring new-found opportunities for you, & that you achieve greater success than even the year before!​

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. seins124

seins124 Kenkyuusei

happy birthday nanamin [party] <3

13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Happy 20th birthday!!! [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

14. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Happy Birthday, Nanamin-chaaaaan~~~ [party] [party] [party]

15. Chaos48

Chaos48 Kenkyuusei

16. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Nanamin to become a regular at Zip!
    [​IMG]

Starting April 8t, Nanamin will be featured as a regular in a new segment on NTV's morning program, ZIP!.

Nanamin's new segment, Senryū Girl, will be broadcast 6:20 in the morning, Monday to Friday. Senryū Girl will be about the everyday happening of working salary women, with Nanamin playing a role of an OL (Office Lady), introducing the audience to the variety of things that happen at work. The featured actor/actresses may alter for each different day, with Nanamin currently slotted for April the 8th (Monday), 10th (Wednesday), & 12th (Friday).

Source from Natalie.

Personal thoughts: Very happy to see Nanamin becoming a regular on Zip!! [party]
    As a morning show, I do believe it is situated at a better time slot than Maiyan's programs. Also, as many fandoms relies on morning news programs for info on their respective groups/idols/musicians, I do believe this offer better exposure too! All in all a great opportunity for Nanamin!

The last sentence of the news article do confuse me tho. On one hand it state that she's a regular, on the other they say she's currently slotted for these particular days. Kinda confusing actually, hope it work out for the better tho.

17. Thumbster

Thumbster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    azumarion

NTV seems to love Nanamin [hehe]

First give her heroine role in their drama, then make her become regular in their program.

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

i read the special post of yours Rust, about nanamin.

So the funny video was directed by nanami herself?? Incredible.

Yappari, i'm getting more and more interested in Nogizaka. You really can feel something different from them. Someday i foresee a breaktrough . It just has to be a "game changer" song like heavy rotation for AKB48.

Something like Seifuku no mannequin, but even more greater

19. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Shock & Surprises

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Nanamin will be a regular in upcoming dorama, SUMMER NUDE! She will be playing couple with actor Chiba Yuudai (千葉雄大). SUMMER NUDE will be starred by Yamapi (Yamashita Tomohisa), Toda Erika, & Karina, so I think this will be good exposure for Nanamin.

Additionally... it seems like Nanamin will become the first Ngzk member to don swimwears.. doing so for the dorama.

NogiJounal article & SANSPO.com article.

Plz allow me to continue fainting lol. (faints)

20. kozumifan

kozumifan Kenkyuusei

THIS IS SO EXCITING!! Nananim and Shori in the same drama!!
    I'm looking forward to see her in a bathing suit tho <3 <3