1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hashimoto Nanami (Nanamin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Nanamin day :ome::ome::ome::ome: Hope she doing good out there.

2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    happy birthday!

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

There are 3 members caught on camera during today live, which are Ikuchan,Kazumin and someone hiding full face. Both Ikuchan and Kazumin updated their ig story after live, and well you can decide.
    http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/86636612.html
    it's a rare update since 2 years ago(or since this year bdl but no confirmation),enjoy it.

• Like Like x 6
  6. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Nanaminnnn is that youu? Really miss you

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Looks like Miona went today too. Going off stick light we can hope it’s Nanamin.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  8. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I have high hope that she was nanamin, because if it was others who are still in the entertainment industry they must picture themselves together also some fans in Twitter already confirm that they are kazumin, ikuchan and nanamin.

• Like Like x 1
  9. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Takayama or Ikuta had posted on their Instagram story and they were with a third person that was covering their entire face. At the time I didn't really put much thought into it but I did find it odd they were taking a selfie with someone but that person refused to show their face. I thought maybe it was a manager but then wondered why they wouldn't have just left that person out of the picture. I just checked and that particular picture has been removed from their story. So definitely someone who didn't want to be seen.

Based on Japanese twitter, fans that were there did confirm that it was without a doubt Hashimoto.

Happy to see she's still close with the OG's and still goes to Nogi lives. I wonder if the 4th and 5th gen girls got to meet her haha.

• Like Like x 5
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nanamin introduction video (5ki style):)

Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 1
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hmmm...

mod edit: video removed by the uploader

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2022
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

Yeah, that doesn't look like Nanamin :)

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. shompa

shompa Kenkyuusei

Pretty funny that Sony has edited out Nanamin from Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2022 day3, which is on Koko ni wa Nai Mono type C.
    At 10:52 on the Type-C Blu-ray, you can see a long shot with Katsumi, Erika, and Nanamin but the close up has been removed.

In the original Stagecrowd version of Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2022 day 3 at 2:45.15 we can see the original close shot.
    Since Sony edited this part, we can conclude that Nanamin was at Manatsu no Zenkoku Tour 2022 day 3.

I ripped the Nanamin/Katsumi/Erika part from the Stagecrowd version and the Sony censored version. AI scaled it to 60 FPS and did another 4K upscale AI stage with 4x slow motion. First is the picture with Erika and Katsumi. I did not see the unedited version of this picture with the third person, Nanamin. Then the concert where we see Katsumi and Erika in the same clothes with a third person who was Nanamin. Just minutes after Nanamin was on screen Katsumi and Erika moved to our right and Nanamin was hidden. She really values her privacy. The ending of the video is Sonys censored version where Sony just cuts away.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    happy birthday!

15. shompa

shompa Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday Nanamin-san.
    August last year I had no clue who Nanamin was. I had almost zero insight into the Japanese idol culture. I knew of Nogizaka46 thanks to the viral Mouse commercial and tried to buy some Nogizaka46 concerts online. Fate had that I instead found the Nogizaka under construction episodes with 16 single campaigns in Hokkaido. I personally have a dream someday to visit Japan and Hokkaido was on my list thanks to the 'singer' and pro wrestler Taichi and his muse Abe Miho.

The first full concert I did see was the Poiji-Peace subbed Nanamin graduation concert.

The way she addressed the crowd, what she said, and how she performed that night were amazing. That is a fully confident woman who knows what she wants and gets it. Of course, she is beautiful/gorgeous.

After that, I had 3 months where Nanamin-san had not graduated in my world. Watched all Nogibingo, Under construction, and Doko with her. The amount of joy that it has brought me and my family is immense.

Whatever she is doing today, it is something she wants to do. That is the kind of person she is.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  16. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. shompa

shompa Kenkyuusei

135K followers already. And it has started to spread on Japanese YT.

"Summer we are about to freeze
    From the camera hidden in waves, my friend captured" 8 dec 2023
    Nanamin 8dec 2023.jpg

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
  18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

That account exploded in followers in just a few hours.

19. Jumps_Zilla

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I'm still a bit doubtful but if this is real, I'm glad Nanamin finally has some social media presence. Will wait to see if more Nogi members follow the account :)

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Thats the Nanamin Queen Effect. If she decides to return to entertainment world, she can easily reclaim her throne back.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2