1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayakawa Seira (Seira) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    for me she looks like she gain weight rather than had surgery and i don't think she can already afford to have one right now.?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Miona perhaps and Mizuki

• Like Like x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Easy to notice with some members. Have their teeth done and lighter skin complexion as the years go by. :D

If they undergo other procedures, I wouldn't notice it. But I agree with Katamoi, she seem to gain some weight.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't know about surgery and I don't really care about it as long as the girls feel and look better with it, but about Hayakawa, recently her spark kinda slowed down to me, I don't know why, I find her more annoying and heavy than funny.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    But I meant actually confirmed surgeries, not assumed. And I don't think teeth work is surgery?

• Like Like x 1
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

Not about surgery, I'm only talking about noticable change I see that's why I also said whiter skin complexion.
    She might be getting too comfortable specially with the MC's. I'm not annoyed but I hope she tone it down a bit. It's the same reaction I had with Mukai before.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

- either she gained a bit weight or swelling (stress, the anxiety of work)
    - people aging, so looks, to some extent, do change.
    - she did "teeth surgery" before. Just look at ikuchan how different a look can be.
    - don't underestimate the power of cosmetic "surgery" - I mean for the make up one, beauty products.
    but sometimes i do think some girls overkill it, like miona nowadays.
    - I don't have many cons with plastic surgery except the already-good-one that overdid it, but the internet usually can be freak out, overanalyze it just to see some makeup at work or contrasting but a natural metamorphosis.

that interesting that i also nod for the recent revealing of her excessive, needy personality. but i can stomach it and still found it funny.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Miona even said she's afraid people will think she done a surgery since she's change a lot since her debut day.

Go watch Sakamichi tv, she's doing a lot just for beauty purpose like choosing water for drink or shower etc. Don't worry, there's some 3rd gen on that episode.

9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

That's exactly the kind of thing someone who has had plastic surgery would say! :gavel:

Honestly though, I came in here to say that I don't think Miona has had plastic surgery and I don't think Seira or anyone else has either. Teeth veneers don't count as plastic surgery.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    i dont think they do or need do surgery. the only one i think had done it is inoue. she look kinda weird compare to their early years especially on their 5th years episode where members can give some advices to group members and shitara said if there is a competition who is the most girly in nogizaka, inoue surely will win. on that episode, she really look cute but lately its kinda changed. afterall, its just my assumption. i dont has any proof to support what i said regarding inoue except her face look kinda different.

as for miona, i dont think she has change too much. its just she become more mature. shitara also has mentioned the same thing. as a beauty otaku, she not only care about cosmetic products to use, but she also really take care what goes inside her body such as what her eat and drink as mentioned on sakamichi tv.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Not really. Lot of people from showbizz industries always denied when asked if they did a surgery. Like @bananaboy said, there's people who will freak out about it and it's can cause a damage on their image.

@hibari Shitara usually joking this girls did a surgery, that girls did it, but when the girls become serious he or Himura will said they didn't change that much. For me, Miona doesn't really change except she's become thinier and perhaps she just try different make-up style while girls who change a lot since their debut day for me is Nanamin and Naachan. Specially Nanamin, she's aging like a fine wine. And iirc, she's also said something similar with Miona, that she's afraid people will think she did a surgery on her face.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    It doesn't look like Seira changed that dramatically for me. I think makeup and hair can do a lot to change her looks but I don't think he's had any surgery.
    Like sambelteri12, I also saw a huge image change in Nanase and Nanamin. :)

Cheers!

13. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I agree and dont think any of them do surgery, more like age,their weight,makeup & other beauty stuff that they do.
    Their work can effect it too, like sayunyan. I noticed it too that her face kinda unnatural in kojichuu & other show but it because she start wearing a bit thicker makeup + she always have this sleepy tired eyes that make her face reaction look unnatural. Other than that is just age ,she looks more mature now.

and about seira, the part/line above her lips is there since the start isnt it? Its the effect from her philtrum, i saw it sometimes too . Just look up her old videos and u can sometime see it

14. NyanNyan's Pet

Looking at these photos and her face on recent shows, I really can't see anything very different. Hair, make-up, sometimes I notice someone so thin, sometimes I thought the same girl gain some weight. Even the uniform they wear changes their overall look. Nah, she's gorgeous then, still gorgeous now.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I get what you mean. well, I think it's all ends with just personal adjustment.
    I don't much pay attention to detail like a person's eyelid, though I know it was a very common threat for surgery in east Asian countries. it just I believe it was affordable for a girl nowadays to learn some makeup "trickery", with the tool of eye brush, eyelashes extension, or something like that.
    Sometimes the solution does not always with the operating table, but hours in front of mirrors just to reassure themselves as presentable.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I love Out of the Blue. Congratulations, Seira! :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I hope for her that she'll do well with HS results for this single, cause she seems the next 4ki to be chosen for senbatsu.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

If Seira gets in then mgt is giving her chance to show her potential

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lgndk11r

Lgndk11r Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Vapour