1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hayashi Mirei (Mirei)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by Riina, Dec 23, 2019.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wish her all the best!!! Get well soon! Such a shame! Her single center release and stuck at Home with Carina :(

2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    B.L.T. October issue photoshoot 'making' video:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

She's so cute :cute: I didn't know Mirei before she became center, I think making her center right after Jurina's graduation is the best decision that SKE has made! After she centered, SKE feels very fresh, it's like a new start for the group. Mirei is perfect to be a new ace and she received very good response so I hope that SKE will continue to push her :flower:

I watched this video that was posted in the thread one year ago, from January 2021, and I have to say that Mirei has a really nice personality and she's confident! She is so comfortable when talking with Jurina and Kumachan even with their age/generation difference, it's nice to see. She's really cute and likeable :blush:

Back in September, in SKE Zero Position, they did a special 'Hayashi Mirei Support Project' in 3 parts and it has been subbed, I'm sharing it here for everyone who want to know Mirei <3

[ENG SUB] SKE48 Zero Position Hayashi Mirei Support Project #1
    Source: kaleid_SKE

[​IMG]

[ENG SUB] SKE48 Zero Position Hayashi Mirei Support Project #2

[​IMG]

[ENG SUB] SKE48 Zero Position Hayashi Mirei Support Project #3

[​IMG]

This is really nice to watch!! The first 2 parts are interviews, first with a famous drag queen and then with a rapper! Both of them are funny XD I think the rapper gave very good responses to Mirei's worries (and he was totally right especially about the hate online). I also agree that Mirei is really mature for her age especially the way she talks and thinks. But she's also cute and youthful :3 The last episode is a bit longer and it's a prayer for their single to be a success, Mirei and Ruuchan go to the batting center, then they went to the sea (same location as one of SKE's old MV) and they went to the shrine to pray. I like when they found messages from their fans there, it was sweet! I really recommend to watch this special project, I loved it!! <3

• Like Like x 6
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Mirei performed Flower (Acchan's song) this is a very nice performance :cute:
    She looks pretty with the flower crown and the part with the petals was cute.
    She has a good voice too, she did really well! SKE's future is bright! \^o^/

• Like Like x 1
  5. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I remember she performed Mushi no Ballad at Jurina's graduation concert and she was just great. Jurina had great expectations for Mirei since the beginning, that's why she had this small push at her graduation concert and also was the only kenkyuusei at Black Pearl unit that Jurina made with members she believed would be the future of SKE. I wish she stays at the center position and they could also make a WCenter with Anan as well imo, as they two are pretty good friends.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah, this performance!

I didn't know that this was at Jurina's graduation concert (I didn't get to watch it yet >.<). I actually watched this at the time when Mirei became center, and I think this is a good stage! This song isn't easy, she did well with the singing! She looks really professional and confident for how young and new she is. I love that SKE is giving her solo stages. I didn't know about Jurina supporting her, that's great! This is really one of the best ace/center transition, from Jurina who has been SKE's ace/center since debut, and now Mirei is here at the ideal moment, she seems totally ready for this and she also got the support of members and management. This can only get better! *-* I think it might be a good idea if Mirei centers the new single to continue and strenghten the idea of Mirei being the new ace of SKE. I think the fandom would be ok with it and receive it well!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mirei has been appointed as an exclusive model for 'Seventeen' and she'll take part in the magazine's fashion show 'Stage Bling Bling' at the Shinjuku Bunka Center on 3/24 & 25:
    https://ske48.co.jp/news/detail/40669

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I'm so proud of her! First Kokoro ni Flower MV was awesome and it's receiving a lot of attention to the point it reached 300k views on YouTube in only 12 hours, and now this. She's also the only Seventeen exclusive model coming from 48G. I believe she'll only grow bigger and bigger, and Zest is doing a good work promoting her.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Lots of great news for Mirei :cute: First, I'm very happy that she became the center of the new SKE single! it's a great decision and it's confirmed after seeing the MV, she did so well for the dancing and fighting scenes, I think the song is very nice and catchy too and the MV production is so good (watch here!). I'm glad since everyone is saying that Mirei is a good center :cute:

Some behind the scenes photos:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Little queen sitting on her throne :blush:

For the news of Mirei becoming a Seventeen exclusive model! I didn't expect this at all, this is really great for her :cute: at such a young age, she's already doing so well. She is special :blush: This seems like the start of a very successful idol career. This will be very good for her and for the group as a whole!

Here's her profile on Seventeen's website: https://seventeen-web.jp/seventeen-models/林 美澪

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

I love these photos, Mirei looks so pretty, her hair <3
    (the girl with her on the last photo is another new exclusive model)

Someone on Twitter translated her Seventeen profile in english ^^

008.jpg

This is the first time that I see her nickname being Miretan, maybe it's recent!
    Hopefully the next time SKE update her profile, they'll add it. it's a cute nickname!

• Like Like x 5
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mirei new model video from 'Seventeen' (with Miss Teen Japan Ishikawa Hanna):

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    hmik.jpg

AHEGAO!!! :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Mirei looks SO pretty in that Seventeen video :cute: Some of the things she said:

- Her hobbies are listening to music, reading, and watching anime. Her favorite anime is My Hero Academia.
    Her favorite character is Todoroki Shoto, she loves everything about him and starts to completely fangirl lol!
    - Her charm point is her long hair! Seems like she plans to keep the long hair for a long time!

Her face at the ending part haha she's too cute!!!

Mirei's valentine confession from 2 weeks ago during Kokoro ni Flower promo!

So cute!!! Miretan~ :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  13. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

I already said that but I'm going to say it again: Mirei is the only Seventeen exclusive model from any 48 group and this makes me so proud of her, specially as Seventeen is the highest selling teenage fashion magazine in Japan, so I believe her job opportunities will only rise from now. And yes, she looks so pretty in this video :cute:<3<3<3<3

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  14. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    It's not often I think a management-chosen center has the charm and potential. And to pull it off at such a young age! At 10/11, I had just discovered J-pop and 48G and could never have thought of centering a famous idol group haha.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.

She could dance FRUSTRATION, a song with rather difficult choreography at 11

• Like Like x 2
  16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    And she can sing quite well. And she has beautiful hair! Great choice for a centre.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    great news!!!:XD: That's a big thing! :worthy: Seventeen model!! Wow:inlove:

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Recently SKE was on the show BOMBER-E to promote the new single, and the interview part was all about Mirei <3 it has been subbed by kaleid! I really recommend to watch this :3 They talked about Mirei, what other members think of her, her talents (like fast talking and naming all the Heisei Riders in 5 seconds lol) and then they made her pick who, among the members there, is her most admired member, the funniest member, and the member she's scared of. This part was funny lol especially since the members had to guess the category they would win and they said why, I like Mirei's awkward reactions when members guessed wrongly that they would be picked as the admired member or funniest member, especially with Maya, haha. I also like how Maya called her 'Miretan', that was cute ;w; I guess it's really her nickname now!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10v7O0G3potroVUsSvJoDSiQpO8y6hIL6/edit

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Mirei also talked about how she started dancing to Heavy Rotation and Beginner since she was 2 years old so they show a photo of her at 2 years old, this is sooo cute omg! Adorable! <3

005.jpg

They also performed both of her center singles! I love their energy and Mirei is a perfect center <3

You can see the performance of Kokoro ni Flower here, they uploaded it officially:

This is my favorite 48G song in 2022 so far. :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Mirei joined IG a few days ago!!! Make sure to follow her <3
    https://www.instagram.com/mirei.0310/

Some pictures from her first IG post :3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

She also has her own Twitter now, it's the 10th gen account. She shared it with Anan (they were the only two without their own Twitter) but now Anan got an account so the 10th gen one became Mirei's. I wonder if they'll change the username someday lol. The account already gained more than 1000 followers since it became her account *-* You can follow her here. <3

• Like Like x 4